Sexy? Why yes I am.

Two: School Hours

“Wow, did she really scream MY name?” I said chuckling.

“It’s not fucking Funny Nate.” said John.

“Come on man, it’s not the big of a deal.” I said.

“You told me you haven’t fucked her.” said John.

“Dude, I’ve fucked a lot of girls in this school, plus other schools, do you seriously expect me to remember every girl I fuck?” I said.

“Yeah, well when it comes to me screwing someone, I kind of thought you’d be honest.” said John.

“If I said who I did fuck all the time, you wouldn’t be going home with a girl man.” I said.

He shook his head at me.

“What’s the big deal John? You wouldn’t normally care this much.” I said.

“What’s the big deal?” said John shaking his head at me.

“Are you fucking kidding me?!”

“What’s the big DEAL?”

“Dude I thought you would KNOW by now.” said John.

“I’m in LOVE with this girl!” said John.

“Oh shit man.” I said.

“No, don’t fucking say the “I” and “L” word, are you stupid? Never get yourself tied down, once you’re down, your down!” I said.

“She’s worth it.” he said and sighed.

“Any girl is ‘worth it’ if you love them.” I said sarcasticly.

“Nate, I’m not just like you. I might do the same shit sometimes, but I do want to have a girl that I’m in love with, and I’ll be perfectly fine sticking with her.” said John.

“You should have told me then, you dumb ass.” I said.

“I DID!” said John.

“No, you didn’t.” I said.

“If you told me, this would have never happened.” I said.

“I did tell you.” said John.

“You didn’t tell me man; you mentioned you liked her AFTER I slept with her.” I said.

“So it’s all my fucking fault is what you’re saying?” said John.

“Look dude, if you like her, go for her.” I said.

“Does it look like I want her man?” I said staring at him, as if he was an idiot.

He looked at me, “Yeah your right, sorry I flipped on you man.” said John.

“No problem, let’s get to class?” I said.

“Alright man.” said John with a smile.

We walked to class, but on the way there I lost John and started flirting with some girl named Nicole. She was pretty hot, also pretty damn slutty, but hey, I’ll take it. She had dark brown hair, and pink eye contacts, well that’s what I was guessing, because her eyes were pink. Her shorts were incredibly short, and her top didn’t cover her boobs very well, you could see her bra. She was leaning against the wall and smirking at me, and then she’d come and whisper something dirty in my ear…that I liked. A few minutes before the bell rang; she took my hand and wrote her number on it, in black pen. She has no idea how many girls have given me there number. Half of them I don’t really remember, but when I call there always like, “Oh!! This is Nate?! Hey baby.” It makes me laugh. I guess I’m pretty damn unforgettable.

I kissed her lips before I left, and walked right to my class. Which happened to be past the bell, but my teacher didn’t say a single thing about it. She simply acted as if I was always there, as if I didn’t just walk in. Female teachers are my favorite kind of teachers; they are a lot of fun to flirt with. They don’t make moves, because if they do, they know they’ll lose their job. So it’s as if I’m teasing them with something they’ll never get. Most teachers aren’t hot, some are just okay and others are just downright hideous. This teacher though, she is hot, and single. I know she wants me, well if I want a forbidden relationship I know where to go. It’s great when the teacher likes you; you get some pretty damn special privileges. It’s not really that big of a deal, I’m just thankful for it basically.

About a half hour into her lecture, I raised my hand to go to, “The bathroom.” I wasn’t really going to the bathroom; I was just meeting up with the girl who gave me her number. I put her number in my phone. By the way, she’s not the only Nicole in my phone, she’s the eighth, so right next to her name is the number eight, and it’s pretty funny. Well I think it is anyways.

I walked into the locker room, she was laying on the bench, “I’ve been waiting for you sexy.” She said.

Her short were unbuttoned, and unzipped.

“I want to play, but we don’t have much time…” she said.

I smirked and said, “Well you can get a taste of me now, and we’ll have a good, long fuck later.”

She looked up at me with her lustful eyes, “Sounds good to me sexy.”

I smirked, and then pulled off her shorts, and then I took my shirt off. After I did that, she sat up and unbuttoned my pants, and unzipped them.

“Well aren’t you just an experienced girl.” I said chuckling.

She looked up at me, “Just like an experienced boy you are.” She winked at me.

“You’re going to have to show me some more skin before I let you see me.” I said smirking.

“As if what I’m wearing isn’t enough?” she chuckled, and then pulled her shirt off, and unclipped her bra and took it off.

Ah, so she’s aware of what she’s wearing, looks slutty…hot.
She went back to pulling down my black boxers, grabbed me, and stuck my cock in her mouth. I closed my eyes, but they snapped open when I heard the door open. She took me out of her mouth, and started to rush and get ready. I put my shirt on; Nicole was already out the door. I pulled up my boxers, my pants and zipped them up.

“Nate.” I turned to see my teacher, with my backpack in her hand.

“Did you know the bell rang?” she said.

“Not really.” I said.

“Well it did, what are you doing in here.” She said and dropped my backpack down, and walked over to me.

“Do you really want to know?” I said smirking.

She looked up me innocently, yet sternly.

“I need to know.” She said.

“And why is that?” I chuckled.

“We don’t want you doing drugs on campus.” She said.

“I wasn’t doing drugs, and you know that.” I said.

“Then what were you doing Nate?” she asked leaning against the locker.
I got an idea on what to say, and do. I didn’t want to have to do anything like this right now. But I have no choice I guess.

I looked into her eyes, and then pressed myself against her.

She squealed.

I chuckled, and pressed against her more, “I was trying to take care of this.” I said.

She began to blush, “Miss. Verisque,I do believe your blushing.” I said smirking.

I slid my hand up her shirt; she gasped and put her hand over her mouth.

“Mind taking care of me?” I said whispering in her ear.

She nodded and slid her hand in my pants.

This really shocked me.

I knew she liked me, but damn.

Does this woman realize what she’s risking by doing this?

About fifteen minutes later…
I felt so much better…
Yes I did the nasty with my teacher; it’s not really that bad. She’s twenty-five years old. Although I do regret doing it, just a little bit though.

I grabbed out a piece of paper and asked her to write me a note to my next class.

She simply said, “Yes.” Wrote it, and I was on my way.

I was feeling bad because, when I turned, she was sliding down the locker and resting her elbow on her knee, and putting her face in her hand, and shaking her head.

She was regretting it.

I walked out and straight to my next class.

My seat was next to Lucy; Lucy is a pretty attractive girl. She’s always writing me notes in class. Then the girl on the other side of me, Kathy, is a nerdy girl, but that doesn’t mean she’s ugly. She’s a pretty nice girl; she lets me cheat off her. I’m not an idiot, she just makes things easier for me, and in other words, I can waste my time doing other crap, and not have to completely listen to the teacher.

When lunch came, I started to walk right to the lunch area, passing the teacher’s bathroom, but you know what?
Instead of just passing it, I got pulled in, by a naked Nicole.

She pressed herself against me, unzipped my pants.

This was hot and all, but I was starving.

“Let’s do this later.” I said.

“Why?” She pouted.

“I’m starving.” I said.

She smirked, “Well just don’t take all lunch to do me then.”

I sighed, “Alright.”

She sure did make a quick work on getting pants and boxers off. Well, at least it makes this go faster…

Twenty minutes later…
We both walk out of the bathroom, and went our separate ways, but of course, not before her telling me to call her.

That seems to be every girl’s line, “Call me.”

I walked over to the lunch line, got my food, and started to go towards the spot I eat. Of course, I had about five guys by my side, before I even got to the table.

When I did reach the table, I had more than enough girls at the table, being flirty and eating with us.

Who said being popular sucked?
I felt someone wrap their arms around me from behind.
I turned my head confused.

“Dolly, hey.” I said.

“Hey Nate, I need some money for lunch.” said Dolly.

“Okay.” I said smiling, and I took out my wallet and gave her some money.

“Hey, who the hell are you to be taking money from Nate?” said one girl sitting at the table with us.

“Bitch, I have every right, so shut the fuck up.” said Dolly right back at her.

Oh yes, good Dolly, she’ll surely beat her ass if I don’t say anything.

The girl stood up, “What gives you the right? HUH?” she said. This girl has liked me for years, of course she'd flip over a girl taking money over me.

My sister Dolly walked right over to her and got in her face.

“He’s my brother; still don’t think I have the damn right?” She said.

I could tell she was throwing some dirty ass glares at her.

“Oh…” she said.

“Yeah, so shut up bitch.” said Dolly.

“Even if you are his sister, you should get your own money.” she said in a lower voice.

“Bitch, shut up.” said Dolly and she shoved the girl down to the ground.

I grabbed Dolly’s hand and sat her on my lap and gave her a hug.
“It’s okay sis, go eat.” I said smiling at her.

She bit the side of her lip with the piercing, looked into my eyes with her blue eyes, and then nodded.

I let her go, and she walked off to go buy lunch.

Dolly doesn’t have a bad temper or anything, she really doesn’t….
It’s just when it comes to me, her big brother, she’s not really forgiving, or nice to anyone.

I used to hang out with her a few years back. When I still had my snake bites, and lip piercings, I know who most of her friends are because I used to hang out with them. I see them come over too, so I get to meet all her friends.

Damn, I’ve done a lot today, and the day isn’t even over yet.

The rest of my day, consisted of the usual, flirting with girls, getting numbers, and making plans on which party to go to next on the weekend.

I texted Nicole asking her if she wanted to come over, she texted me back, saying, “Hell yes ;]” with a winking face.

When school was finally over, I met up with Nicole and we started walking to starbucks, then went off to my house.

When I walked in, Dolly got up off the couch, and looked at me.

“What?” I said.

“Nadia is here.” said Dolly with a smile on her face.

My eyes went wide.

Holly fucking SHIT! Is she already back?!
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading!!!!
o///o I hope you enjoyed!
Chapter 3 will be out soon.
COMMENT!
You can even comment if you already have. ;D
Comments encourage me to write sooner, instead of waiting a little while. xD