Sexy? Why yes I am.

Ten: The new house, and extremely hot neighbor

The next day I woke up, and next to me was Dolly, and on the other side was Hufina. I guess they both came in last night and jumped in. I put my arms around both of them and pulled them close, it sucks being the older brother sometimes. I feel like I have to take care of them both, and I do feel rather protective of them. I don’t really like holding people precious to me, because then I have something to lose. If I didn’t have anything important to me, I wouldn’t have to worry about losing that something. My sisters aren’t replaceable unfortunately.

I felt Dolly cling onto my tank top, I looked at her and she looked up at me, I could see tears going down her face. I wiped them off with my finger and kissed her forehead, “its okay Sis.” I said.

“How could this have happened to us?” said Dolly. Her eyes showed a lot of pain. I felt Hufina clinging onto my arm, I looked at her, she had the same look as Dolly did in her eyes.

“Why didn’t you guys tell me?” I asked.

“Mom told us not too.” said Hufina.

“You of all people shouldn’t have listened.” I said looking at Dolly.

She looked down and I pulled my arm away, getting up, grabbing a pair of clothes, and walking into the bathroom. I took a nice hot shower, and then snapped it to freezing cold to wake my ass up.

I got out, put on some black pants on and a blue shirt on, and then I dried my brown hair. It almost looks like it’s time for me to dye it black. I’m getting tired of my brown hair, really tired of it. I fixed my hair just the way I like it, and then I walked outside. Dolly and Hufina were out of my room. I grabbed a few boxes and walked out of my room, and outside. There was the big moving truck, I walked right over, and dropped my stuff in the moving truck. I saw the moving people putting our couch inside it as well. I sighed and went back into my room, taking all the boxes, and putting them into the truck. Dolly and Hufina were putting their stuff in the moving truck as well. After I finished up with my room, I helped put the rest of the shit in this house into the moving truck.

When it was dark out, we all got in the car, and started our long drive to our new house. I sat in the middle and Hufina and Dolly sat on each side of me, both of them rested their head against my shoulder, when an hour went by. I eventually fell asleep myself, resting my head against Dolly’s.

I would say this was a really long trip, it took us about four days to get there, plus we had to make stops. You know, to eat, and use the restroom, and we did stay at a hotel one time.

We got there in the morning. Dolly and Hufina were still asleep on my arm when we finally made it.

I shook my shoulders slowly to wake them up.

“We’re here.” I said when both of them brought their heads up.

I looked out the window of the car seeing a two story house. Our other house was only one story, and I think I liked a one story house a lot more than a two story. One story is just easier to move around in when you’re drunk, and the girl you bring home is drunk. I guess my minds already wrapped around bringing a girl home.

I didn’t step out of the car after Dolly and Hufina did, they went straight to the truck. The moving truck had gotten here before us. Knowing girls they’re probably all worried about their stuff being messed up from it being in there. I guess I’m not really worried about that, I’m more, bored.

I opened my phone thinking maybe I should just go through my phone, and delete people I don’t remember. Then I came to realize, that if I did that, I’d probably have a lot of numbers to delete. I keep forgetting about this, I can’t help it sometimes though. I wish I had a better memory, that way I could remember these girls’ names and faces. I can never recall either, mostly because I’m drunk. I don’t understand how some girl’s can remember me, when we screwed and never really said a word after that.

Second semester of senior year isn’t going to be fun at all. Not at the new school I’m going to anyways. I guess I’m just being negative, I worked my ass off at my old school, every single person knew my name. Now I’m going to be going to a school where no one knows my name, and the guys in the sports, aren’t my buddies. It’s not like I can’t fix those problems right there, it’s just a shame I actually have to work for it all over again. In my mind, a part of me thinks it’s not even really worth it, but knowing myself, I’ll do it anyways. Tomorrow is the first day of school and it’ll surely be a work day for me. There will be new school, new classes, new people, new just about everything. I’ll have to make it fun somehow, it’s not like that’s impossible to do when you first move.

It looks like I should get the hell out of the car and get my stuff out of the moving truck, and everything else. I opened the car door, got out and slammed it shut, when I looked up, I saw one beautiful girl walking onto the side walk. She turned to look at me; she didn’t just look good from behind, but in front too. We stared into each other’s eyes for a good thirty seconds before she turned away and walked inside the house. She is my neighbor; this could be a really good thing, or a really bad thing. It could possibly be bad, if she sees me bringing home one girl after another, I’m hoping she isn’t home all the time, and goes to bed at a decent time. Otherwise my chances with her are a bit screwed up. The fact that she is my neighbor could be a good thing, because I wouldn’t have to travel much to get to her.

She’s absolutely gorgeous from a far, and she probably looks even more gorgeous up close, if I knew I was going to get a neighbor like her, fuck, I’d probably be a lot more excited about moving. She has long blonde hair, teased with side bangs, grayish silver eyes, snake bites, and a rose tattooed on her neck. That’s all I could really see from a far, but I think I saw a helix at the rim of her ear. It would’ve been nice if she was down a house, that way it’ll be less likely for her to see me bringing one new girl home after another…

I smirked, this will be fun; I walked over to the moving truck and started to unload things and take them inside the house. Eventually I got to the point of unpacking in my new room, which by the way had it own deck, pretty sweet. I got to setting my bed, then putting the computer together, then after that, I went down stairs to move things around to where my Mom wanted it, after that, I walked into the kitchen. My Dad was setting up the stove and all the other crap, my Mom went out to get food, my two sisters are setting there room up, I might as well take a walk.

I walked by the girls house, I couldn’t help but to smile as I walked by it and continued on, I then crossed the street and walked into the wide field that was there. The grass was green as ever and the sun was slowly going down. I walked farther and farther till I stopped, and I felt my breath get cut short, when I saw the girl that lives next door to me, sitting there on a chopped down tree, watching the sun go down.

I couldn’t help smirking, I somehow always have the perfect opportunities to talk to the girls I want to have. I sat down right next to her and watched the sun, she turned her head and was looking at me, but I didn’t turn my head to look back at her. I didn’t say a single word to her as the sun was going down; she turned her head back around and started to watch the sun go down again. I turned my head slightly, staring at her a bit, as she looked out. She was just like I thought she was, gorgeous, even better than that. She had red lips, and a red bow on her hair, I turned my head back around and watched it.

As it was just about to disappear, she spoke in a soft, gentle voice, “I love watching the sun go down, and watching it rise high in the sky; it’s so beautiful.”

“I love it too, I don’t really get to watch it as often as I would probably like, but when I do get to see it like this, it’s the best.” I said.

“I try to go out here as much as I can to watch it all happen.” she said.

“It sounds like you have a thing for beautiful things.” I said.

“Who doesn’t?” she said.

I smiled.

“I’m Vonia by the way.” She said turning her head to look at me, and I did the same.

“That’s a unique name, I like it, and I’m Nate.” I said.

“I like the name Nate.” She said.

“It’s nothing special.” I said.

“Neither is Vonia.” said Vonia looking into my blue eyes, and I looking into her grayish silver eyes, I hadn’t noticed before, but her lashes were rather long, but it looked amazing.

“Eh, you can hear my name just about anywhere.” I said looking up at the dark sky that now came after the sun vanished.

“I still like it.” She said.

“It looks like we’re neighbors now.” I said.

“Yeah, I wasn’t sure who I wanted as a neighbor to be honest. I was thinking an old lady should move next door, that way I’d have peace and quiet while I sleep at night, and not hear a huge party go on next door. Then I was thinking I wanted just a normal family to move in, and if there was a party there kid threw, I’d go.” said Vonia.

“Someone’s indecisive” I said smiling at her.

She rolled her eyes a bit then looked down, “I don’t know how many people have their mind made up right when they find out that someone’s moved next door.” She said laughing a little.

I laughed a bit with her, talked with her a bit more.

Then she got off, and started to walk away.

“Going home?” I called out.

“Yeah, are you coming?” I smirked, as a dirty thought past my mind then I shook my head and walked over to her and walked with her.

We stopped walking at her place and she turned to talk to me, “You are probably going to go to the same school I’m at. There are a lot of douche bag guys there, so I don’t think you should expect to have an easy time there. They treat all the guys they don’t know crappy.”

I smiled, “Thanks for the heads up, I’ll be fine though.” I said and then I turned away, I could feel her eyes watching me, but not for long. I turned to see her shutting the door, I kept walking. I walked into my house, and sat down at the table as my Mom set down a plate of pasta.

She then sat down and said, “Now the whole family is together again and having a wonderful dinner, made by yours truly.”

“Oh god, I hope it’s not poisoned!”said Hufina.

We all started laughing and ate.

I didn’t really say much, neither did Dolly, we’re not really used to having ‘family’ dinners. It’s probably the oddest thing in the world to us right now. My parents are trying to fix the relationship; I know for a fact my Mom is doubting just about everything he says now. I can’t say I’m shocked they didn’t get divorced, there both work freaks, I don’t think my Dad can find another woman that’ll last long with him like my Mother has, likewise with my Mom. I only think this cause they work so damn much normally, now they’ve just been out together a lot, they’ll probably both be getting back to work soon.

I finished my food, then walked off to my room and laid down on my bed. I felt my phone buzzing and I checked it, a text from Nadia saying, “I want you.”

I sighed as I got a flash of all the things we’ve done together, “Yeah, if fucking only.” Sex would really be nice right now, and she knows it.

I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

Tomorrow’s the day I’ll be meeting some new extremely attractive girls. (Hopefully)
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading!
Chapter 11 will be out at some point =)
Sorry I've been slow with uploading, I've been busy; and You guy's haven't been commenting D: So I like got even slowerrr. v.v.
So comment! ^^
Thank you once more.~