Sexy? Why yes I am.

Twenty-One: Nadia goes far.

The next morning I woke up, and I decided tonight would be a good time to party. Vonia won’t be home till 9 or 10 tonight. She’ll probably be too exhausted from her trip to even think of calling me over. Therefore I think tonight would be a good night for me to go and party without worrying that she’s worrying about me being with Nadia. Perfect timing right?

I got up and slowly got ready; I took my sweet ass time in the shower and in getting my hair done. I can be lazy; I’m not in a rush to get anywhere at all. Today I planned on skating with some of the new friends I made from school. I’ll probably meet there friends, and their friends and so on. Once I was ready, I grabbed my skateboard out of the garage and started to skate to where we planned on meeting. Why take a car there when I can just skate there?

I used to skate all the time before and while I dated Ava. I was incredible at it, but once I moved I decided to hang up my skateboard and trade that for a pair of shoulder pads for football. I also used to have black hair, and lip piercings, but all that changed. I’m the type of guy who can’t stand having the same thing all the time. My hair has been blue, green, red, blonde, grey, brown, just a lot of colors. I didn’t have the whole highlight shit though, it’s always been one solid color, and I’ve had it cut plenty of different ways. I’m pretty damn excited to skate again; I don’t know why I didn’t just pick it up again.

When I made it there, I hit fists with Jonny, and then with every guy there with him. Which were probably around fifteen guys. Too bad Dolly didn’t come along; she loves skater guys, like a lot of females do.

I had a shit load of fun, I skated till about 8. I headed home after that, just to take another shower since I was so damn sweaty from skating like no other today. It appears I’m still pretty damn good, even though on a few tricks I’ve gotten a bit rusty on. It was nice having all those good memories coming back to me. Even the one where Ava ran up to me and gave me a big kiss, telling me I’m amazing at skating and asking if I’d like to come and hang out with her some time.

When I finished getting ready once again, I jumped right into my car and started to drive to that one party I got an invitation to last week.

Once I got here, I was in party mode. I went straight to the drinks, and I had quite a few. I danced with a lot of attractive women; the shocker was that not a single one of them ended up in my car when it came to me driving back to my place. At every red light I took a drink of my alcohol, it was some pretty strong stuff, even though it was only a cup of it. I couldn’t even remember the name of the drink, but hey, you don’t seriously expect me to go to a party and NOT get drunk.

When I got home, I slammed my car door shut and locked it. When it came to the front door though, I didn’t even bother to lock it. Dolly still hadn’t come home, she’d lock it anyways. I went straight to my room and just threw myself right onto my bed. I felt pretty proud of myself for not bringing anyone home, as pathetic as that sounds. I’m pretty fucking proud. I wasn’t really tired, I was more drunk then anything. So I decided to just close my eyes for a bit.

I ended up falling asleep for about twenty minutes. It was probably a huge mistake, because I woke up naked. I looked to my right to see my wrist had been handcuffed to the bed, as well as my other hand. Then I looked down to see both my ankles had been handcuffed to the bed as well. Now this surprised me a great deal because I didn’t bring any girl home, I know that for damn sure.

“Vonia! Vonia!” I called out.

“She’s not here Nate.” I heard Nadia’s voice say.

When I saw Nadia right there at the doorway the first think that I yelled was, “FUCK!” and that was exactly how I was feeling, completely fucked.

She looked down at my cock and bit her lip, “Vonia must not be taking care of you.” said Nadia looking down at me.

I tried to rip the handcuffs right off my bed, but there was no success whatsoever.

“You can struggle all you want, you aren’t getting out.” said Nadia.

I tried once again to use every bit of my strength to rip them off. It was futile for me to even try and get out of this. I knew very well I wouldn’t be able too.

“Seriously Nadia? Fucking seriously?” I said glaring at her and trying to rip the cuffs off. All my struggling only caused my wrists to bleed from the cuffs digging into my skin every time I tried to get out of them.

“I want you, and I’m going to fuck you all I fucking want.” said Nadia. She grabbed the wine bottle she had set next to the bed and drank quite a bit before she dropped the robe she was wearing. She crawled onto me, naked, and started to suck my neck and her hands moving around all over my body.

“ Get off!” I shouted and tried to push my chest up; I was hoping I could shove her right off.

“Oh you love it. You did it to me when we were fuck buddies.” said Nadia.

“Yeah. I never tied your ankles down and I never forced you into anything. Now get off.” I said and then bit my lip down hard when she started moving her hand faster, down there.

“Vonia will love this video.” said Nadia with a smirk on her face as she got off me and grabbed her phone from the floor.

My eyes widened. “You’ve got to be fucking kidding.” I said.

“I’m so serious. What perfect way to make her think of leaving you with a one minute video of you fucking me?” said Nadia with a smirk on her face that widened further.

“You don’t even have her number.” I said laughing just a bit.

“I got it from your phone Nate. You should’ve locked your front door. If it was locked, I would’ve just left. Looks like you just keep on fucking up Nate.” said Nadia, and then she got on top of me and began to slide herself down on me, she moaned loudly and started to move.

She pressed record on her phone, she viewed me in it then herself with a smile on her face, and then flashed it downward to where you could fully tell I was inside her, then she said, “I hope you enjoy this video little Miss. Princess.” Then she pressed stop and tossed her phone lightly to the floor.

I stopped my futile attempts to getting her off, ripping these cuffs off and trying altogether. There was absolutely no point in struggling. It didn’t hurt at all, it felt great. Then again that’s no surprise, because it’s Nadia. She knows what I like; we were fuck buddies after all. I can tell her to get off and stop all I want; all I sound like is a little girl getting raped. I’m done trying.

I decided to just keep my eyes shut. I could at least shut out the visual of what’s going on. I can at least do that for Vonia, since I can’t get out of any of this. It feels like every fucking time I try to be loyal, someone just has to fuck everything up for me. I don’t even want any other girl but Vonia, but fuck, who is she going to believe? The video which is proof we did it, or me? I was feeling like shit emotionally and physically my body is feeling great. I tried not to move back as well, my body for some reason does it on its own, so I just try to focus on just laying there, trying to not give her the pleasure of getting what she wants.

It shocks me that she’s even doing this. She never was this way before. She never wanted anything to do with me other than just to have sex. That’s all I wanted, and she made it clear it was all she wanted as well. What’s with her sudden change in this all?

“FUCK.” I yelled and bit my lip as hard as possible. I was at my limit. She needed to get off, now.

I opened my eyes to see her pulling herself up, “Nadia, you f-forgot to put a condom on me, do it n-now.” I said stuttering a bit. I was at my heightened point, she was as well.

“No.” was all she said when she started to slide her hands up and down my body.

I looked at her confused, and in utter pain. Holding it in hurts a lot more when you’re just at the limit and you can’t hold it in any longer.

“You’ve always wanted to do it without a condom.” She said with a grin on her face.

“I was k-kidding.” I stuttered out. I could barely manage to say anything. I have always wanted to try doing it without a condom, but I never WANTED to do that with a girl that can have kids. I don’t want to make the same mistake again.

She moaned loudly and slammed herself down. I couldn’t hold it any longer.

“Don’t worry, I took the pill.” said Nadia.

After that, I was just extremely depressed. All I could say to myself was, “I give up. I give up. I’m so done with this shit. I’m fucking done.”

It wasn’t over. It’s never over after just one or two rounds when it came to Nadia and I, and she wasn’t about to break that little tradition we had secretly made without an exchange of words to each other.

When it was over, she just calmly went and took off the handcuffs she put on my ankles. Then she placed the sheet over my waist, and then walked right into my bathroom and helped herself to my shower. My wrists stung, my ankles were slightly swollen, and I was ready to sleep, but I refused to let myself do so.

When she came out dressed, she walked over to me with a smile on her face and kissed my slightly sweaty forehead before she took the handcuffs off my wrists, and off the bed bar she used to make sure I wouldn’t get out of this.

She leaned down and looked into my lowered blue eyes with her green eyes and said, “I had a lot of fun, I’m going right to bed when I get home. I would sleep here, but I know your stupid sister would probably come in or something…” said Nadia in a calm voice.

I shook my head and then snapped my hand up and grabbed her neck, only squeezing it tight slightly.

Her eyes widened in panic and shock.

“Look at my wrists Nadia, do you like seeing me like this? Do you? Fucking look.” I said growling at her.

She looked down at it with her eyes then looked back into mine.

“You are so fucking lucky you’re a girl. If you weren’t a girl, I’d snap your pretty little neck right off your fucking body.” I said in a threatening voice and released her neck and shoved her.

“Get the fuck out of my house.” I said.

I pushed her hard enough to where she fell back against the wall.

I glared down at her.

She got up and ran out of my room.

She’s never seen me this angry before.

I heard the front door slam shut.

I sighed heavily and got up. I stood up on my own two feet only to fall to the floor because of the searing pain on my ankles, and my wrists.

I stood up, and walked to the bathroom. I grabbed some cloth and bunched it up, and then put it in my mouth to bite as I took a shower. It stung when the water hit it, I’d even yell a small bit when soap going down my body passed it.

When I finished, I spat out the cloth I put in my mouth and dried my hair. I put some clothes on and walked over to Vonia’s place.

It was 3AM in the morning and I was knocking on her door. I wasn’t expecting her to answer at all, I was expecting her father to be down here answering it and yelling at me for coming over so late.

To my surprise, Vonia answers the door.

The first thing she says is, “Don’t think coming over at 3am is going to make up for you not coming over when you told me you would.”

I leaned my forehead against hers and lightly wrapped my arms around her. I inhaled her scent and relaxed once she wrapped her arms around me as well. I didn’t want to let go, I just wanted to fall asleep just like this, but after five minutes she let go.

“Come in.” She whispered.

I walked in slowly, and she shut the door and locked it.

She grabbed my hand and led me up the stairs to her room.

I staggered a little bit, but I managed to make it up the stairs and to her room.

I sat on her bed, and she shut her door and then turned on her light.

Her eyes widened as she stared right at my wrists.

“What happened?” she asked as she grabbed out some medication and bandages from a drawer in the bathroom.

I didn’t say anything until she finished bandaging my wrists up.

She didn’t know my ankles were this way too, and I didn’t plan on saying so.

“I’m sure you could take a lucky guess.” I said with a little smile, and I pulled her on my lap.

“Nadia….?” She said Nadia’s name slowly, hoping it really wasn’t her. Well, that was my guess.

I nodded.

She had this painful look come into her eyes.

“Oh Na- I cut her off with pressing my lips firmly against hers, making the kiss deep, I slid my hands up her shirt on her back, and slid them up and down lightly on her back.

Vonia then pulled my shirt off, and then her own. I caressed her cheek lightly and then her lips before our lips met once more. When I started working on her pajama shorts, she worked on my pants. Once those were gone, so was everything else, and everything just got that much more heated.

I ended my night with making love to my girlfriend and holding her in my arms as she slept. I was barely awake at this point.

I didn’t have sex with Vonia because I was horny; I had sex with her because I didn’t want any of Nadia’s scent to be on me anymore. A simple shower wasn’t enough, but my girlfriend sure was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading.
Chapter 22 will be out soon.
Comment~ Comment~~