Sexy? Why yes I am.

Thirty-Eight: Nate breaks

I grabbed Nadia and tossed her behind me.

“Nate! Let me kill her, it’s her fault we aren’t together!” shouted Nadia.

I tried to grab Vonia before she fell down the stairs, but I couldn’t.

I reached my arm so far out, extending it so far. In the end I failed to save her.

Vonia fell down the stairs and when she hit the bottom she yelled out in pain.

I quickly flew down those stairs and right to Vonia.
Her arm had snapped a little in the opposite direction an arm shouldn’t be able to go.

“Vonia are you okay?” I asked her as I tried to prop her up.

“Stop!” she yelled at me.

“What? What’s wrong?” I asked.

“My arm…my leg…my… back!” she cried out as tears flowed down her face. She couldn’t even form a complete sentence because of the pain.

My eyes widened as I looked down at her leg and blood was coming out and covering the concrete.

I began to shake slightly once I saw my hands were covered in blood from trying to prop her up from her back.

“Let me kill her!” I heard Nadia shout as she sped down the stairs.

I grabbed Nadia’s leg, causing her to fall.

“SHUT UP.” I yelled and glared at her.

Her eyes went wide and she silenced, but her lips pierced tightly.

“I will win.” Nadia mumbled.

I simply ignored Nadia.

“It’ll be okay Vonia.” I said, and then took my shirt off and pressed it against the spot on her leg.

I looked up to see Jayden there with tears flowing down his face and his body completely shaking.

“Get me the phone Jayden.” I said looking up at him.

He stood there shaking.

“JAYDEN DO IT!” I yelled.

He jumped and ran into the house.

“I hope she fucking dies.” said Nadia before getting up and walking up the stairs and right into the house.

I shook my head, “JAYDEN!” I yelled.

“It hurt’s…so bad. Nate…” Vonia’s voice began to become lower and her skin pale.

Jayden came down the stairs shaking and held out the phone.

I snatched it and immediately called the ambulance.

“It’s okay Jayden, Mommy will be just fine. Go to your room son.” I said to Jayden.

“Daddy- “Go.” I said.

He turned and ran up the stairs; I didn’t have time to deal with him because he’s scared. He’s going to have to wait till I tend to Vonia.

When the ambulance came they took care of her. I went with them in the ambulance and half way there I realized I just left the kids alone with Nadia. I shook my head. It’s not like they can’t be alone for a couple hours anyways. It’s not like Nadia’s going to do anything to them.

When we arrived at the hospital I sat in the waiting room, just waiting.

When the doctor came out he came over to me a few hours later, I stood up.

“The boyfriend?” asked the doctor.

I nodded.

“Well, she broke her leg, and her arm. Her back was pretty scratched up, but fortunately no spinal damage occurred. She lost blood, but luckily enough for her we had her blood type here to put in her. Although I honestly don’t know how she survived that. I’ve had many people in the complex area die from falling from stairs like that… but anyways, she’ll be fine. I’d advise you to keep her here for a week at least before taking her home.” said the doctor.

“I’m glad she’s doing fine. As much as I’d like to just keep her here so she can rest, I can’t afford it.” I said in a sigh of relief and disappointment.

The doctor frowned and said, “I see. Well I’ll give you a wheelchair to take her home in, and you can get a ride back then by Phil.” He pointed at Phil who just walked in the room with Vonia in the wheelchair.

“Thank you.” I said.

“I’m just doing my job. I’ll have the bill sent to your home. You did fill out the papers right?” said the doctor.

I nodded. If hospitals weren’t so expensive I’d have her stay, but no, they just have to be expensive.

“Have a good rest of the day then.” He said and turned and walked away.

I walked over to Vonia and kneeled down in front of her.

She put her hand on my cheek.

“You okay babe?” I asked.

She nodded and said, “I was so scared. I can’t believe I survived that.”

I caressed Vonia’s lips lightly before placing mine on hers.

“Let’s go home.” I said.

She sighed and nodded.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“I’m just a little annoyed you left the kids there with that woman.” said Vonia.

I rolled my eyes, “Get over it. They weren’t in pain, you were.” I said as we walked to the car and lifted Vonia up into it.

“The kids are more important.” said Vonia.

“I’d say you are both equally important.” I said and then got in the car.

She shook her head at me and looked the other way.
I sighed. I can never please her. Shit.

When we came home I had Phil lay Vonia down on the bed and set her up in the most comfortable way.

I then brought the kids in to see her. Or well all of them but Ren.

“I’m sorry Mommy! It’s my fault!” said Jayden as tears came down his face.

“Come here Jayden.” said Vonia in a gentle voice.

He came towards her. She then wiped the tears falling from his face with her unbroken arm, and said, “It wasn’t your fault sweetie. Mommy’s just a little clumsy sometimes.”

Vonia had a smile on her face when she said that. What touched me was the fact that she didn’t blame Nadia for it or me.

I smiled, and then I turned out of the room and went into the kitchen.

I saw Nadia sitting there… She looked up right at me. We made eye contact for a few minutes.

I then opened my mouth and in a low voice I said, “You need to leave.”

A smile formed on her lips.

Her green eyes glowed into my blue ones.

She didn’t have that crazy, revenge look in her eyes, they seemed different somehow.

I knew this look wasn’t going to last long though…

“My cutting has gotten worse Nate. I know you don’t care anymore, or perhaps you try not to. When you left with her, I ran into the bathroom. I grabbed my razor and I started slashing away at my arms. I don’t feel bad about what happened, because it isn’t my fault she fell. I am hurting about what happened between us though. I was crying out your name Nate, despite knowing you already left, and even if you were here…you’d simply tell me to quit it probably...” said Nadia in a sad yet hopeful voice. She then pulled off her jacket which revealed the cuts on her arms.

I shook my head as I avoided looking down at them and said, “You make no sense to me Nadia. I don’t understand what you’re trying to say. You just sound like you’re rambling.”

Nadia sighed and then said, “I cried out your name, and instead of you coming through the door, Ren came.”

My eyes widened.

“He looked at me, and when I told him to leave, he came over anyways. I slapped him, and told him to get out. He just stood there staring at me. He then looked at the blood running down my arms and said, “Mommy, I don’t want you to hurt yourself, because I love you so much,” No one has ever spoke such words to me before.” said Nadia as tears started to slide down her face.

My eyes lowered a bit as I stared at her sympathetically.

“I then opened my arms and told him to come over. He ran right into my arms Nate. I hugged him so tight, and I stained his shirt with my blood on accident. It won’t come out now probably… Nate, I can’t stop being what I am…” said Nadia.

I gave a confusing look and said, “Why not?”

“Because…because the person I am now is all I’ve ever known ever since I was young.” said Nadia.

The phone began to ring, and I looked back at it and then her.

She nodded and I turned to answer it.

“Hey Nate, it’s Reia; you called?”

“Ah, yes, I was wondering if you could take care of my kids for the week.” I asked.

“What do you mean? Like come over?” asked Reia.

“No, I’d like it if you could take care of them at your place for the week.” I said.

“No problem! But, why?” asked Reia.

“Well, Vonia fell down some stairs. I won’t be able to work, and try to take care of the kids and Vonia all at once.” I said.

“Oh, I see. That makes sense. Dude, I’ll come over in an hour to pick them up, is that okay?” asked Reia.

“Heck yeah, I’ll see you then.” I said.

“Alright, bye Nate.” said Reia.

“Bye.”

I hung up the phone and went back over to Nadia.

I was closer to her then I was last time, I was right by where she sat.

“I can’t help who I am Nate. I’m a bad Mother I know, but I don’t care. All I have ever cared about is you.” said Nadia as she stood up and came closer to me.

“Did you know my Mom remarried a guy, who I actually called Daddy?” asked Nadia.

I shook my head.

“He was a very smart man. He was able to hide the fact that he was cheating for a good three years before she found out. He was also an exceptional doctor.” said Nadia.

She took another step closer to me.

“He was overly nice to me. He often would teach me things that he wasn’t allowed to teach someone my age. I learned a lot…Nate.” said Nadia and then she pressed herself against me and I felt something pierce my skin.

“What…the…fuck?” I said and looked over my back to see she had stabbed a needle in my back and was pressing the end of it to get everything in.

I fell to my knees and she stared down at me.

“I should’ve used this…a long time ago.” said Nadia.

I felt my eyes get heavy.

“Don’t worry Nate, I’ll make sure the children get picked up by Reia.” said Nadia.

And then, next thing I knew…I was out.

When I woke up I was in a bed. My hands were tied up to the bed, and so were my legs.

I sighed.

“This brings back old memories.” I said out loud in a depressing tone.

Nadia came in and smiled, “I know, doesn’t it?”

“Why are you doing this again? What is it that you gave me?” I asked question after question.

“I told you my Dad taught me a lot of things…didn’t I? I just never thought of using of it because I hated him after what he did.” said Nadia.

“What he did?” I questioned.

“Sometimes men like to do things to girls who can’t fight back.” said Nadia with the emptiest look in her eyes when she spoke these words.

“He…raped you?” I asked.

Nadia smiled and said, “Daddy loved his little girl, right?”

“That’s sickening.” I said.

Nadia grinned.

The door bell rang.

“I’ll take care of this Nate.” said Nadia and then she placed tape across my mouth.

She then walked out of the room and got the children out of the room.

“Come on children, Reia is here to play with you.” I heard Nadia say.

I then heard the front door open.

“Um, hi Nadia where is Nate?” I heard Reia say.

“He went out, and he told me to make sure you got the kids.” I heard Nadia say.

“You aren’t the type to listen to Nate.” I heard Reia say suspiciously.

“Yeah, well, when he threatens he’ll kick you out even if he has to throw you out, you tend to listen more. Don’t you?” said Nadia.

“That’s true. Well, alright. Come on kids let’s go to my place and we can all play along with Dolly.” I heard Reia say.

I heard the door slam shut.

She came back in the room.

“The best part about Vonia getting hurt is she can’t save you.” said Nadia with a smile.

Nadia then took the tape off my mouth and walked out of the room and into Vonia’s.

I felt panic start arise in me when I saw that and I yelled, “I swear, if anything fucking happens to Vonia you’ll regret it!”

I yanked the rope as hard as I could.

“NATE! Are you okay?!” I heard Vonia yell.

“Don’t worry Vonia, I’ll take good care of Nate. You just get better.” I heard Nadia say in giggly delighted voice.

“You whore, keep your hands off my man.” I heard Vonia say to Nadia in a raging voice.

“Oh shut up. You can’t save him, so I’ll do whatever I want to him.” I heard Nadia say.

Vonia continued to yell things at Nadia as she walked back into my room.

“She won’t bother us now.” said Nadia.

Nadia then started to strip off her tight green and black shirt and her tight black skinny jeans until she was in her green laced bra, and green frilly thong.

“Not this again…” I said.

“Oh shut up, you love it.” said Nadia.

She then grabbed a blanket and put it over me and then crawled in next to me and put it over her as well.

Nadia then rested her head on my chest and had her arm across my stomach.

She then closed her eyes and smiled. “I haven’t gotten to do this in so long…” said Nadia.

“You could’ve if you got a damn boyfriend.” I said in an annoyed voice.

“The only guy I want is you though…” said Nadia in a low voice.

“Have you completely lost it now? You’ve officially have gone insane.” I said in an angered tone.

“You should tell your girlfriend to stop yelling shit at me, she’ll lose her voice.” said Nadia as she looked out the door in the direction Vonia’s yells were coming from.

“She’ll stop once you get off and untie me.” I said.

“No can do…” said Nadia, and then she got up and pulled my shirt up, and started to kiss up to my chest and then tracing her finger down my body and over my hard abs.

“To think I haven’t seen this in a while…” said Nadia.

I looked at Nadia’s green eyes.

“How can you do this and say this with such empty eyes?” I asked.

“I’m just so tired of this life. I’ve wasted so much time. I should’ve just killed Vonia when I had the chance to. Instead I just kept feeding myself lies, saying that you’d come back to me…even if it was just a moment of weakness. I’ve been waiting, when I should’ve just kept on doing what I started before.” said Nadia in a depressed tone.

“If you aren’t happy with it, fix it.” I said as she sat up with her hand on my chest and looking down at me.

“I want us to die together Nate.” said Nadia.

My eyes widened.

“I don’t want to go alone, so come with me?” asked Nadia.

“As much as I don’t like you, I think therapy would work better then killing yourself and me along.” I said quickly.

Nadia sighed heavily and then got off me and came back with a knife in her hand.

“I’ll let Vonia live if you die with me.” said Nadia.

“Nadia, I’m not a hero, but I’m not totally selfish either. I don’t want to die with you, I’m twenty-four, and I got more to life than just dying with you.” I said.

Nadia shook her head at me.

“There isn’t much left for you here anyways. You’re just a player who ended up being a Dad who works his ass off every day to support his mistakes.” said Nadia.

I gritted my teeth and said, “Shut the hell up. I’ve made mistakes, but you know what? At least I’ve made a life for myself, unlike you who’s simply just a waste of space in someone’s home.”

“You deserve to die anyways, you did cheat on Vonia didn’t you?” said Nadia with a grin.

“What are you talking about?” I asked.

“Sammy.” said Nadia.

“How’d you…”

“I found her crying outside of your work. She was crying out your name, apologizing over and over on what she did to you.” said Nadia.

“It’s amazing how much someone will tell you if you act like you care.” said Nadia in a chuckling tone.

“Does your beloved Vonia know about it?” asked Nadia.

I felt my heart drop when she said that. I was trying to forget what happened. It’s not like I was trying to sleep with Sammy. I don’t think it’s my fault, but I know Vonia already expects to hear about me cheating.

“You’ll look a lot nobler if you just die for her.” said Nadia.

I shook my head.

“Do you want to die as a cheater, or die as a noble boyfriend who died to save his girlfriend? Tell me Nate, which sounds better?” asked Nadia.

I sighed and said, “I may have a shitty past, and maybe the present is almost as shitty as it was back then, but I haven’t let go of my will to live.”

Nadia ripped my shirt off with the knife and threw it in the other direction in frustration.

She then screamed and stabbed the wall near me with the knife, and left it there as she fell to her knees and began to break down in tears.

“It’s not fair Nate! It’s not fair!” Nadia shouted as she rocked back and forth on the floor with her knees up to her chest.

“Well, that’s life. Get over it.” I said despite knowing that I was in no position to be saying this so bluntly to her.

After an hour of Nadia crying, she stopped and just closed her eyes.

I looked at both my arms that were tied up, and then down at my ankles.

You know, it really sucks when you have absolutely no way of escaping…

“Nate! Nate, are you alive?!” I heard Vonia yell.

“Yeah!” I yelled back.

“Where is Nadia?” she yelled.

“She fell asleep.” I called out.

I heard silence after that.

I sighed.

“Nadia get up.” I said in a firm voice as I stared at Nadia who was on the floor with her eyes shut.

She didn’t budge, or twitch in the slightest.

I waited another hour, and she finally started to move.

She sat up and leaned against the wall as she wiped her eyes from the smeared makeup.

Nadia then stood up and began to pull the knife out of the wall and came towards me.

She then stopped right at my bed.

“The end to our life story isn’t going to be a happy one Nate...” said Nadia.

“I’m so over you that I’m not even afraid to die from you anymore.” I said in a loud sighing voice as I shook my head and began to laugh.
I can’t take this anymore, I’m going INSANE. This WOMAN has officially driven me to the point where I just want to wrap my hands around her neck and crush her neck. I’ve dealt with so much of her shit. If I knew before she was really like this, I wouldn’t have let her be my fuck buddy. If I found out she was like this sooner, I would’ve kicked her out of my life a long time ago. Why are crazy woman so hard to get rid of!? Why can’t she just get over herself and leave me the HELL alone! I knew she’d be tough to get rid of. That’s why I just dealt with her living with us all these years. Yeah I’ve done shit in my life, but if this is karma for all the shit I’ve done, then I’m going to have to say this to karma, “A JOB WELL FUCKING DONE!”

She gave me a curious look as I gritted my teeth and began to shake from anger.

“It’s not like we’re meeting up after we die.” I said as I tried to bite back my anger.

“Why wouldn’t we?” she asked.

“Why would we?” I asked.

She glared at me playfully and said, “Why are you being so damn stubborn?”

She’s acting as if everything is okay. She’s acting like she didn’t tie me up. She’s acting like she did back when we were fuck buddies. Acting so friendly towards me like we were close… when really, we weren’t in the slightest.

I couldn’t hold back anymore. I snapped, I’ve finally fucking lost it, I yelled out, “Why are you killing me and forcing me die, without being able to see how my kids grow up to be!? I’ve finally started growing the fuck up and being responsible for all the mistakes I’ve made, and here you are trying to make all that effort worthless! Why are you so damn selfish! Why are you so confusing? Why are you so fucking hard to handle? Why can’t you just leave? Why can’t you just grow up!? I’ve made no OBLIGATIONS to you ever since the day we became fuck buddies! So why the hell, have you been wasting my time throughout all these years! You mean absolutely NOTHING to me. All those times I was nice to you, it was out of pity, not because I felt anything ROMANTIC towards you! You of all people, I’d never fucking date! You know why? Because you are NOTHING but BAGGAGE! You are the LAST person I want to see before I die! The last of the last! There has been so many times where I’ve wished you were a guy, so I could shove my fist so fast at your face that I’d break it! Yeah, I cheated, yeah I’ve been a player, and perhaps old habits don’t die, but I know one thing for damn sure! You know what that is?! Is that you are far WORSE then I’ve ever been in my entire LIFE! You just keep on judging me as if I’m still like how I was in the past, I’ve changed! Also, I’ve tried way harder to improve in my life, while you SAT around letting yourself get worse! If you wanted help, you should’ve found a guy who cared a lot about people! You saw me attempt to get you back on your feet, you saw it! My attempt was so bad it was pathetic! You should’ve realized then that I don’t have the ability to help others after that! You know why I can’t be as cold hearted as you?! That’s because I’m a big brother! I’ve had to deal with crying females ever since I was two! Every time I try to be nice to you, it blows up in my face! I’m done with you! I’ve been done with you ever since you moved in with us! I don’t think I deserve to die in the hands of someone who is worse than I am…if anything I should die by my own hand!”

My voice cracked throughout yelling that, and tears for the first time since I dated Ava, stared to roll down my face. My hands were in fists as I yanked wildly at the rope.

I looked up glaringly at Nadia.

Tears were falling down her face, with the saddest look in her eyes.

This is the first time I’ve ever seen any type of powerful emotion in her eyes before.

“I hate you! I hate you! I fucking HATE YOU NATE!” she yelled out with venom and hate in her voice. Then she stabbed the knife down at me, but she didn’t hit me.

I moved my body to the side and head butted her. She should’ve tied my waist down if she didn’t want the rest of my body to move…

“Ah fuck!” she yelled out.

“GO ON! KILL ME NADIA! JUST KNOW I WON’T MAKE THIS EASY!” I yelled out and laughed hysterically as she got up and grabbed the knife and came at me again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading!
Chapter 39 will be out soon!!

Okay, so a lot happened in this chapter. So I'll explain a little bit, and hopefully that'll explain a bit more.
Nadia's fucked up, she doesn't know how she wants to finish what she started. That's why she's all over the place in this chapter.
It is also why you can't understand her in the slightest. Or probably know what she's aiming for.

Nate is partially giving up at first, and then he finds the desire to live and the courage to do more. More than just choose one of the two options Nadia gave him. Despite knowing he was in no position too.

As you read on in the story, Nate stops being how he was before. (If you noticed in the story, he's held back against Nadia)
He stops holding back.
Soon enough...you see Nate begin to crumble.
High and mighty, such confidence, and pride, his will, his desire, his feelings, all the change he has done, his everything...just starts to crumble.
Basically he flips back and forth. From being strong, to breaking down, to holding on, to feeling that strength, to completely just feeling weak...and so forth. A lot's happening, and Nate isn't given much time to process it. So Nate's forced to say things that he probably wouldn't say out loud. Things he'd probably just think about and then acting differently on it, then he would if he didn’t have time to think about it.
When there's no time to think, you're frustrated. And when you’re stuck in a situation where not just your own life is in danger, but others... you act differently.

Nate breaks...more...and more. Soon enough he loses it.
This is the first time Nate has lost it. Also the first time he's cried in a long time.

Comment. =]