Status: comment ! comment ! comment ! :3

Listen To Your Heart.

Breathe.

Alex’s breathing was the only thing I could hear, lying here in the pitch blackness. My eyes felt so heavy, but I didn’t want to fall asleep. I loved feeling Alex next to me in bed. “Let’s play 20 questions” Alex’s chuckling made me smile, he grabbed my hand.

“What’s your favourite colour?” I looked up at Alex, even though I knew he couldn’t see me. “Is that the best question you have Alex” I laughed. Alex wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. “They’re my questions, so answer it girly” Alex started chuckling again. “It’s blue, my favourite colour is blue.” “What’s your dream job?” I laughed, these questions were so stupid but they were keeping me awake at least. “I want to live in New York and be a journalist, one day maybe. Not right now though”. I rolled over so I was facing Alex, I kissed him, I could feel him smiling.

“What’s it like back home for you? I hear your parents are pretty well off.” “I barely ever get to see my dad, he is always travelling. I suppose you could say my mother and I have an, interesting relationship.” I didn’t want to talk about this anymore, but Alex did. “So your mother and you hit heads a lot?” I sighed, “My life back home had to be perfectly planned out day by day, my mother is a perfectionist. It wasn’t that she thought of herself like she was too good for everyone else, it was just that she believed in a certain way of living, and I just didn’t agree with it.” I shrugged.

“Let’s just go to sleep, I’m tired.” I kissed Alex, and rested my head on his chest. “Hey Bee, do you know what?” I looked up at Alex, “What?”

“I love you Bee, I’ve never actually said that to a girl before.” I may have stopped breathing. I smiled, “Alex, I love you too.”

I rolled over so I was on top of Alex. I had his head in my hands, I leaned down. “I love you” Alex’s tongue slide between my lips, he sat up and grabbed my waist. I was still sitting on him. One of his hands made its way down to my thigh, and slowly around to my ass. Soon his hands were wondering my body, his touch was magic. Alex started kissing my collarbone, I moaned. Then all I could think about was what John had said earlier.

“He is just using you Belle, he is just thinking about his dick.”

I pulled away from Alex, he sighed. “I’m sorry, too fast I know.” Alex’s voice was just a whisper. I kissed his cheek, “Just not tonight Alex” I whispered laying back down beside him. “I love you Bee, sweet dreams beautiful.” Alex pulled me into a hug, I just stayed like this. “I love you too Alex”

I hated that John had put this idea in my head, stupid boy he was.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think Alex and Belle are cute together,
but John and Belle would be much cutter :]
true? haha.
comments pwease :3

updating soon, due to the fact I have school off tomorrow :]

So much love for you all <3