Status: comment ! comment ! comment ! :3

Listen To Your Heart.

Burn.

John’s guitar started strumming; his voice was soothing and perfect as he read the lyrics out of his book,
“There was a new girl in town, she had it all figured out. And I’ll say something rash; oh she had the most amazing” he paused “Smile.” He quickly wrote down something in his book and threw the pen onto his desk. He sat down in the middle of his bed, legs crossed.

“You know, isn’t the entire point of eve’s dropping not to get caught?”

John chuckled quietly as I opened his door and walked in. “Oh, I wasn’t listening I was just walking past. Is that the song you were trying to write?” John’s eyes met mine and I just held his gaze for awhile. “Yes, and thanks to you it is nearly half written” John smiled. “It’s beautiful John; would you play it for me later?” I walked over to his bed, and sat on the edge. “Yes.” I let my mind wonder as I stared at John. Then I was bought back to reality.

“Oh, your mother asked me to come up here and tell you dinner will be ready soon. She said put something nice on seeing we are having a guest.” I turned and was almost out the door when John spoke again.

“We are having guests? Who?” I turned and started fiddling with my hands knowing that John wouldn’t like what I was about to say. I sighed.

“Jenny invited Alex over seeing we are going out. She said she should at least meet him once.” I didn’t look up; I could only imagine the look on John’s face right now.
“What. He is coming over to my house; well this should be a great evening!” John got up and walked out of his room nudging me on his way out. I steadied myself, and angrily walked after him.

“Well you know what John for once in my life I am happy, you being my best friend and all I thought you could maybe just for once, be happy for me without acting like a complete dick!” this wasn’t my John, so why was he acting like this? John stopped all of a sudden, I nearly walked into him.
“How can I be happy for you when HE is using you, how can you not see it! All he is thinking about is his dick, I mean come on Bee, look at his reputation! ” I had never seen John so livid, I took a step back.

“John, I don’t give a shit about his ‘reputation’, maybe just maybe if you got the chance to know him you’d realise we really like each other. Geez John, grow up.” I looked him straight in the eye, John was being so immature and so over protective.

“Did it ever cross your mind that he can have anyone he wants? Alex doesn’t even care about you, to him you’re just another girl he will fuck and leave. You’re not even worth it to him.”
My mouth fell open and my voice was just a whisper, “John you think I’m not good enough for him, how could you say that.” I took another step backwards; I was so angry but at the same time upset. John realised what he had said hurt me “Belle, I didn’t mean it like that”, he reached for my hands but I pushed passed him and down to the kitchen.

When I was at the bottom of the staircase the door bell rang, I opened the door and crushed my mouth against Alex’s. He chuckled and his light laughter made me smile, he took my hand and started kissing my face, he had a habit of doing that. “Alex stop. Come inside it’s too hot out here” I told him through my laughter.

I lead Alex into the kitchen to meet Jenny.

“Oh, hello dear. I’m Jenny; I didn’t expect to see you for another 20 minutes.” Jenny was checking the chicken in the oven.
“Oh, I hope you don’t mind me being here early. I’m Alex, it’s a pleasure to meet you.” Alex smiled and placed his arm around my waist. Just as I started to smile, John walked in with his keys in his right hand. I didn’t look at him.
“Oh John, where are you going? We have a guest.” Jenny was staring at the keys in John’s hand. “Going to see Bridgette. I won’t be home for dinner, might not come home at all.” John came and kissed his mom on the cheek, just before he closed the door on his way out he turned and looked at me.
‘I’m sorry.’ He mouthed. My thoughts were interrupted by Jenny.
“Well, dinner should be ready soon, you two better go wash up.”

I took Alex’s hand a lead him up the stair case, still with thoughts of John in my head.

I loved John, but he may have crossed the line.
♠ ♠ ♠
'cos i got more readers and more subscribers i updated :)
aaaaah, I love writing this story.
comments? :]

peace, love <3