Status: comment ! comment ! comment ! :3

Listen To Your Heart.

Breakfast.

I was pretty much blinded by the light that was flooding through my curtains. “Oh shit, sorry Bee” I moaned and rolled over, it was 7 am. “Alex, what are you doing up so early? Come back to bed” as my eyes adjusted I smiled at Alex who was putting on his jeans. “I have to go, Jack called me all stressed, said something about the band or what not. I’ll call you later though beautiful, go back to sleep.” Alex kissed my forehead gently then crept down stairs. I rolled over, but I was now fully awake. I figured I may as well go and have a shower.

I washed my hair, and I tried to wash away the thoughts I was having but it didn’t work. John’s voice was in my head, repeating the same thing, over and over and over again. My phone started to vibrate, so I turned the water off.

Sorry for waking you up beautiful.
I might drop by later
Love you Bee.


I loved getting cute little text messages from Alex. I pulled on a grey tank top and my denim shorts and made my way down stairs for breakfast. Too my surprise John was sitting at the kitchen table with his hands in his hair. I giggled when I realised he was hung over. John heard my laughing and turned around.

“Aw Bee, I have the worst head ache” I chuckled, maybe seeing John in pain made me feel a little bit better, especially after what he said yesterday. “I know, alcohol does that to you. I’m making bacon and eggs, want some?” I stood next to John “You read my mind” John smiled, and started rubbing his temples. I started cooking and John came over, he grabbed my waist and rested his head on my shoulder.

“It’s hard to cook breakfast when I have you hanging off of me” I laughed and so did John. It was funny how easily I could forgive John. “I’m sorry about what I said last night; I didn’t mean it the way it came out.” I sighed, “It’s okay John” His hands were still on my waist, but it felt so natural. “It’s just. I know you can do so much better than Alex Gaskarth. I don’t want you to get hurt.” I turned to face John, even though he was hung over I knew he meant what he was saying. “John, I don’t expect you to like Alex, but I expect you to make an effort when he is around.” John pouted; he didn’t seem to like the idea. “John” I raised my eyebrows. “Okay Bee, but I'm not promising I'm going to be his BFF.” I laughed, “Thank-you John”

I turned back around and continued to cook our breakfast. Johns head was rested on my shoulder again, he kissed my cheek. I smiled and looked down at the food.

~

“Are you two planning on doing anything today?” Jenny was gathering the rest of her things, she was taking Shane to this friends house then going out with her girlfriends. John had his arm around my shoulders, “Nope, just gonna chill and watch a movie” I was channel surfing and John was sitting next to me. “Okay, well have fun then” Jenny came over and kissed both our heads. “Cya John, cya Belle” I giggled, “Bye Shane have fun”. After Jenny’s car pulled out of the garage John turned to me and smiled. I laughed.
“What?”
He still had that goofy smile on his face. “Nothing”
We were both smiling at each other when the door bell rang. I instantly got up thinking it was Alex. To my surprise it wasn’t, the smile on my face vanished when I saw her.

“Is John home?” She didn’t even look at me, I rolled my eyes. “Yes, come in” She walked past me ‘accidently’ nudging me on her way. “Oh Johnny” she jumped onto John’s lap and starting kissing him. I made gagging noises and she looked up. I smiled at her and she moved to sit next to John on the couch. “I didn’t expect to see you here Bridgette” John smiled but it didn’t look genuine.
“I wanted to do something today baby” her attempt at flirting was horrible, I started giggling. “Well I was just going to watch a movie with Bee, you can stay if you want.” She looked right at me for the first time today, “Sure Johnny, I’d love to stay and watch a movie with YOU.” She smiled a fake smile and rested her head on John’s chest. “You can choose Bee” I smiled and put on the scariest movie I could find.

Bridgette spent most of the movie with her eyes closed or in shocked, I laughed at her horror.
When the door bell rang again, I knew it would be Alex. I basically ran to the door, when I saw Alex I threw myself against him. Alex smiled and kissed me while swinging me around. “Oh hey Bee” I laughed and took his hand and led him to the couch.

John groaned when he saw Alex, I just raised my eyebrows. ‘Be Nice’ I mouthed to John, he took a deep breath and smiled. “Sup man” so far so good. Alex was a little surprised John actually noticed him. “Nothing, sweet place” I giggled, this was awkward. I sat in the middle of John and Alex and watched the rest of the movie. If Bridgette had been able to keep her mouth closed it would’ve been a really good movie.

“It’s such a nice day, let’s go sit outside Alex” I grabbed Alex’s hand and led him to the backyard, I smiled at John and he smiled back. I was glad he was making the effort; Alex sat down on the grass and pulled me onto his lap. Alex’s sighed and I knew something was wrong, “Alex, what is wrong?” I looked Alex in the eyes. He thought for a second and then just mumbled “Nothing”. I scrunched my nose up, “Alexander William Gaskarth, what is wrong?” Alex laughed when I used his full name, then he sighed again. “The band, we just got offered a really good tour. This could be really good for the band.” I smiled, “That’s great Alex, it’ll be great for you guys. What’s the problem?” I could see Alex was still hiding something from me. “Bee, we have to leave in 3 day’s for California. The tour is 4 months.”

Then it hit me, Alex was leaving me. I couldn’t move, I couldn’t think.
The only thing going through my mind wasAlex is leaving.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is probably the longest chapter so far,
i have so many ideas, finding it hard to write them all down
without thinking ofa new one :]

if you comment i may love you forever <3
aaah, new sunscribers make me happy :)

Peace, Love <3