Status: comment ! comment ! comment ! :3

Listen To Your Heart.

Band.

“Bee?” I just sat there, not knowing what to say. I knew Alex deserved this chance, but I didn’t know how this relationship was going to work with him in California for 4 months. I loved it here in Arizona, especially living with the O’Callaghan’s. They treated me better than my own family, but if I wanted to be with Alex could I just leave them?

What would happen when I went back home to Portland? If Alex was going to stay in California I’d be 772 miles away from him, I doubt he would make a 14 hour drive just to come see me for what, 2 hours before he had to go back? What if Alex just thought it was easier if we broke up? I mean Alex is gorgeous; he could get any girl he wanted. My mind was flooding with questions, and I honestly didn’t know whether I wanted any of them answered.

“Bee? What are you thinking about?” I looked at Alex, I closed my eyes and thought of the right thing to say. I smiled because if I loved Alex, which I did I had to do what was best for him. “Alex, this is amazing. Of course you have to go.” I smiled but all I wanted to do was cry, this wasn’t what I wanted but this wasn’t my choice. Alex’s eyes widened, “But Bee, what about us?” I still had this fake smile on my face. “We can make it work” I put my hands in Alex’s hair, and continued to smile. “I’ll miss you” Alex pouted and I thought I might actually start crying. “California isn’t that far from Arizona” I tried to sound positive but I wasn’t even convincing myself. “It’s at least 12 hours away, and its maybe 14 hours from Portland.” Alex took my hands. I rested my head on his chest, I would miss this.

“We only have 3 days left before I go, so let’s make the most of it” Alex smiled and kissed me gently, we started to walk back inside. As we were walking back to where John and Bridgette were Alex started up the conversation again “We can go to this party tomorrow night, it’ll be great” I tried to smile, but I knew the next 3 days wouldn’t be great. I had to say goodbye to the boy I loved, how was that going to be great? “John, you can come tomorrow night if you wanna man, the more the better.”

John smiled and looked at me; I think he was still trying to be polite for my sake when he replied. “Sure, only if Bridgette can come of course.” He smiled at Bridgette, but Bridgette was eyeing my man. I gave her the look of death before kissing Alex.

~

After Alex left I went to my room, there was shouting from downstairs. I turned off my music and tried to hear what they were saying, but it wasn’t clear. I quietly went and sat at the top of the stairs and then I realised that it was Bridgette doing the screaming.

“Why John! It’s her isn’t it! It’s that bitch who has been trying to steal you from me since she got here!” I didn’t understand what Bridgette was going on about, until John started talking. “Bee isn’t a bitch, and no it isn’t her fault I'm breaking up with you. I just don’t like you anymore Bridgette, I’m really sorry.” I was surprised, John was breaking up with Bridgette?

“Fuck you John O’Callaghan!” then the door slammed and Bridgette was gone. I got up and starting walking down the stairs slowly. John was sitting on the couch with his head in his hands. I walked over, he lifted his head up. I climbed onto his lap and gave him a hug. Neither of us wanted to talk or move, so we just stayed like until I finally broke the silence.

“You can do better than her John” John sighed “You should have seen the look on her face; it was like I was killing a puppy or something” I looked into John’s eyes, while still sitting on his lap. “It could be worse” John chuckled “How so?” I scrunched my nose up, something I only did when I was angry or annoyed. “At least your boyfriend isn’t moving to California for 4 months” John sighed. “I’m sorry Bee” he kissed my forehead.

“It’ll be okay” I got up off Johns lap. “I’ll get the ice-cream” John smiled at me, “You honestly know how to make everything better” I smiled back at him.

I had 3 day’s left with Alex, this ran through my mind all night.
♠ ♠ ♠
what do you think ?
i'd loooooooove comments :3

aaaah, love you all :]

peace, love <3