Status: comment ! comment ! comment ! :3

Listen To Your Heart.

Break.

I looked up at the house, there were lights flooding out of every window. I grabbed Alex’s hand and took a deep breath; I still didn’t like these kinds of parties. Alex kissed my head and whispered, “Come on beautiful” John stood to my right, looking down at me. I took a step inside and was straight away greeted by a drunken girl with short brown hair.
“ALLLLLLEX! WOOHOO WHO’S THIS?!” I took a step closer to Alex, more like standing behind him. John chuckled at my reaction and grabbed my other hand. I smiled.

“This is Belle, and this is my free man John” Alex winked at John and soon the girl was all over him.

John just smiled at me and walked off with the girl. “Come on Bee” Alex grabbed me by the waist and pulled me towards a lounge room. “Alex! Bee!” Jack started running towards us, I giggled as he lifted me into a hug. I had only met this boy maybe 4 times but he always made me laugh. “Jack!” He twirled me around and then let me go. Jack handed Alex a drink and they started drinking, I walked over to Rian and Zack and started up a conversation.

~

I had been walking around this house for 20 minutes, searching for Alex. After him and Jack started drinking they disappeared.
There were people all crowded together, I didn’t know any of them but they were all laughing. It was clear they were all drunk, especially the two people they were standing around cheering on.

“Alex, Alex.”

I still couldn’t find Alex anywhere, and I was starting to get anxious.
The girl with the brown bob came up to me, so tipsy she could barely hold the vodka bottle in her hands.
“BELLLLLLLLE! Haha, Alex is sooooo funny”
A boy came past and grabbed the girl by the arm, then I realised I had finally found Alex. He was sitting in the middle of the drunken kids making out with Bridgette, my boyfriend was making out with John’s ex! Bridgette looked up at me, a smile grew on her face and she stuck her middle finger up.

There was this stabbing in my chest, I had to escape. How could he?! He said he would never hurt me, now all of a sudden everything in my entire body hurt. I wanted to cry out all the pain, I wanted to cry out every single tear I had. Instead I ran, I ran out of the house and down the street. I’d never run so fast in my life, I needed an escape.

I didn’t realise John had been chasing me down the street until he grabbed my arm and turned me around, he could see the pain in my eyes.
“What did he do to you?! Did he hurt you?”

John’s voice had a tone of anger I had never heard before, but it didn’t make me scared, just safe.
“John just leave me alone”
I could feel it coming, that anger inside of me that needed to burst. I knew John didn’t deserve this, but I needed to yell and scream before I exploded.

“JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE! I HATE THIS, I HATE HER, AND I HATE HIM!”
John’s lips were against mine, his hands tangled in my hair and I didn’t know what to do. I didn’t have the energy to fight back but then again, I think I wanted John to kiss me; I needed John to kiss me.

Then John released his hands from my hair and pressed his forehead against mine, it was only then I realised I was crying.
“I’m sorry I’m such a bad kisser”
John chuckled and I couldn’t help but join in.
I sat down on the curb and held my head with my hands, laughing. John kneeled down in front of me. “He doesn’t deserve you, he doesn’t see all the wonderful, beautiful things I see about you.”
John’s voice was just a whisper now. I lifted my head from my hands and looked into John’s eyes; he smiled and wrapped his arms around me.

“He doesn’t appreciate the little things about you that make you beautiful. Like the way you scrunch your nose up when you’re angry, or the way your hair curls at the ends and how you always use that one strawberry shampoo that smells delicious, even the way you know how to make everyone else smile on days when even you can’t. You’re amazing, and he doesn’t even see it.”
“John” my voice was just a whisper. “You don’t have to say anything Belle, not now anyway.”
He gave me his half-a-smile smile, and it still blew my breath away.
“You look beautiful, not only tonight but all the time.”
John pulled me onto his lap and I kissed his lips softly, we sat in silence for a while listening to the wind in the tree’s.

John smelt my hair and smiled, “I love the strawberry shampoo” We both laughed. John took hold of my hand and lent down and kissed me gently, I moved my hands around his neck.

Right at that moment I didn’t even care about Alex and that slut, all I wanted to do was sit here forever with John.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think ?
This is the first chapter I ever wrote
for this story. This is the chapter that started it all :)

Love you all with a passion <3

Peace, Love <3