Status: comment ! comment ! comment ! :3

Listen To Your Heart.

Bastard.

“Alex, we need to talk” my voice was just a whisper, because I knew that whatever happened we would end up fighting. I was so tired of thinking about Alex; I just wanted everything to be okay. I know, I must be an idiot for wanting to take him back; but I missed him.

Alex chuckled and closed his phone, “Sure babe, what’s up?” Alex’s smile made my stomach turn; I wondered if he would deny kissing Bridgette, at the moment I honestly didn’t care.
I opened my mouth to speak but I was interrupted by Alex’s doorbell. “Hang on a sec honey.” On his way out he kissed my forehead.

I sighed; I didn’t think I had the energy to fight with Alex. His phone started vibrating viciously on the table; the noise was giving me a head ache so I looked at the message.

‘Haha you’re so god damn funny baby
oh, have fun with her.
And yes, I would love to meet up with you,
once you get rid of Belle.
Love you
xx’

I don’t think words could describe this feeling inside my chest. What did this even mean?
He is cheating on you stupid, and with Bridgette

I squeezed my eyes shut to stop the tears from escaping; my heart broke all over again.

That
Fuck-Tard
Is
Cheating
On
Me

These words ran through my mind, over and over again until Alex came back. He grabbed my waist and kissed my neck. I pushed him off, “How could you!” This time when I opened my eyes there were no tears, just anger. “Whoa, what are you talking about?” Alex looked down at his phone in my hand, he shut his eyes and squeezed his lips together. He tried to speak again but I wouldn’t let him. “Wow, first you hook up with her at that party and now what, you’re gonna go see her tonight? What does she have that I don’t?! Oh wait, let me guess you’re just in it for the easy hook up!” I dropped his phone on the floor, Alex opened his eyes and ran his hands through his hair. He was searching for words to make it right, but this, this was fucked up.

“Belle, I’m sorry. I screwed up, Bridgette thought that kiss meant something, I was just going to meet up with her to tell her that I love you” Alex starting walking towards me, I took a step back. “Don’t touch me" Allex sighed "You broke my heart Alex, not once but twice. I don’t want to see you again, we’re over” I walked past him towards the door, he grabbed my wrist. I pulled away from him, “Bee”, “Save it Alex, have fun tonight with Bridgette!” I ran out the door and jumped in the car.

As soon as I was a block away from his house I started crying. I felt so stupid, and what was worst is that John told me he was just using me. But of course, I didn’t listen to him and now look what has happened.

I pulled over to the side of the road; my head was rested against the steering wheel. My sobs filled the car, every inch of me ached. My phone started to vibrate and I looked at the caller ID.

John

I took and deep breath and calmed myself down. “John” my voice was just a whisper.
“Bee, where are you?” I looked around. "I'm about 3 blocks away. I'll be home soon" I hung up because I could feel the sob in my throat rising. I started crying again, but this time they were tears of anger.

The rest of the way home I turned the radio off, wasn’t in the mood for music. I whipped my eyes and check my face in the mirror. My eyes were bright red and puffy, I didn’t care. Shane ran out and opened my door for me, I tried to smile. “Thanks buddy”

“Belle, where have you been? I left your dinner in the oven.” Jenny got up from her seat at the table and gave me a hug, “Thanks.” I went to the oven and got my food, chicken and vegies. John was sitting at the opposite end of the table to me.

I sat down quietly at the table and ate my dinner, nodding every now and then when I was asked a question. I just kept my eyes down, I didn’t really want to talk to anyone but I wasn’t going to be rude.
“Thank-you for dinner Jenny, it was great.” I smiled at Jenny as I stood up, she must have known something was wrong, because she didn’t smile back. “Is everything okay darling?” Jenny was looking at my puffy eyes, I lowered my head. “Yeah, I’m just going to bed. I'm knackered.” Before Jenny could ask any more questions I was making my way upstairs. When I got to my room, I closed the door and lied on my bed; I didn’t know what to do. I just wanted to go to sleep and not wake up for a million zillion years, there was a part of me that wondered what Alex was doing. I quickly got rid of that thought from my head.

“Bee?” Johns voice was just a whisper, as he stood at my door way. I looked up and as soon as I saw him I started crying again. John’s arms were around me, his head rested on mine. “Bee, he isn’t worth it” John whispered into my ear.
“Last night I saw him making out with Bridgette, then when I went over today he was texting her” John’s arms tightened around me and he sighed.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think ?
Have some many ideas :]

i will love you if you comment,
hello new sunscribers <3

love you all <3