Status: comment ! comment ! comment ! :3

Listen To Your Heart.

Boys.

“Hey, guy’s this is Belle, Belle this is the guys.” They were all sitting around in John’s room, just hanging out.

“HEY! I’M PAT, I’M PAT, I’M PAT, I’M P-.”
“If you didn’t catch that he is Pat, I’m Garrett.”
Pat came up and gave me a hug, I giggled and John chuckled by my side.
“I’m Eric, this is Nick that is Kenny and he is Jarad.”
“Well Hi, I’m Belle. An old friend of Johns.” They were all so welcoming, and kind. They all laughed at once, it was like John and I were the ones on the outside of the joke.

“So you’re the old friend. Well we’ve heard a lot about you Belle” Eric laughed and winked at John.
“Yeah, actually you’re all we hear about.” Garrett joked and nudged Johns shoulder; at least I think he was joking.

The boy named Nick got up and grabbed my hand, he walked me over to a wall with photos. He pointed at a photo of two young kids, wait. Nick pointed at a photo of John and me as young kids. I blushed, John still had this photo? “Yeah, John loves this photo. He is always talking about you.” Nick was friendly, but I still couldn’t believe John had this photo after so long, I blushed again.

I turned around and faced John, who was now also blushing. “You kept this photo for so long. I gave you this photo when we were what, 8 years old?” I smiled, remembering the day my mom took it.
“It was the only good photo of you and me I had.” John shrugged and pulled out his phone.
Nick turned me back and we started looking through the photos, I laughed when I saw photos of John drunk. Eric came over and started looking through the photos too, when we were interrupted by John.

“Aye, I just got a text from Dave. Say’s there is a party tonight, any of you guy’s in?” John looked right at me the entire time, like he was only talking to me. He smiled and raised an eyebrow, as if to say well, are you gonna say yes or not?

The entire group said yes, then they all turned to me. I sighed, I mean it was my first night here; I didn’t particularly want to spend it at a party, I mean that just wasn’t me.

“John! I really don’t want to go out on my first night here, I can just stay at home and relax” I gave John a smile but he was determined to make me go out tonight to this party with him.
“But Bee! Please, for me.” John gave me his puppy dog eyes, and then the pout. Aw, I couldn’t resist this face.

“Fine John, but we are to be home no later than 12. Deal?” John smiled and gave me a hug, his mouth was next to me ear and he whispered, “Deal.”

The boys all whistled and laughed, John and I just chuckled.

I guess maybe tonight wouldn’t be that bad,
or would it ?
♠ ♠ ♠
I was thinking that Belle would meet
Alex Gasarth in the next chapter.
So, if i get comments I will update sooner
:)
well i hope you liked it,
ideas? comments?

X