Status: comment ! comment ! comment ! :3

Listen To Your Heart.

Butterflies.

Music was bleary from the house, there were people everywhere. I had never been to a party like this before, it was so, wild. John had his arm around my waist pulling me into the house, the boys were already here. We walked past about 6 girls, all of them said hello to John. It was clear John was a ‘ladies man’. A brunette came over and pulled John away for a dance. John looked at me and smiled, his eyes lit up; I sighed and mouthed have fun then. John grinned and started dancing with the brunette.

After about 10 minutes of walking around in a circle I found the kitchen and some of the boys. Nick, Eric and Garrett were sitting with some other guys talking about girls I suppose. Eric was looking at a red head, she was gorgeous. I chuckled when I realised Eric was staring at her struggling to breathe. Nick smiled at me and waved for me to go over; he stood up and gave me a hug. Hooting and chuckling were coming from the 5 other boys I hadn’t met, Nick just ignored them. Garrett greeted me with a smile;

“You look beautiful Belle” I blushed, and gave him a hug.
“So Eric, who’s the red head?”I nudged Eric and made him loose his focus. I giggled as he turned red,
“Just some girl, where’s John?” Eric looked at me and raised an eyebrow. “Dancing with some girl with brown ha-.” “Grace” Eric, Nick and Garrett all said at the same time, they all laughed.
“She’s not just some girl” Eric informed me, “According to John she’s ‘The Girl’” Garrett finished off the sentence.

“Oh, well she is pretty I suppose.” All the boys chuckled. Garrett ended up pointing me in the direction of where I could find a drink.

I had honestly never in my entire life seen so much alcohol, it was over whelming. I settled for a brand of beer I had never heard of, it wasn’t too bad. Chuckling came from behind me and I turned around to face one of the most drop dead gorgeous boys I had ever seen.
“Beer? Don’t you girls usually have something a little bit more girlier?” he smiled and It took me a moment to realise he was waiting for an answer.
“I guess I’m not like other girls.” I shrugged and smiled, he just chuckled again.
“Is your name as pretty as you are darling’?” I giggled.
“Does that line ever work?” he smiled back at me. I giggled again, this boy was cute.
“No, it doesn’t work but it made you laugh. I’m Alex.”

Pat came up behind me and grabbed my hand, “Dance with me.” He smiled and pulled me towards the dance floor, he didn’t realise I was talking to anyone.
Alex called over crowd, “I didn’t get your name.”
“It’s Belle” I yelled back.

There was this feeling in the pit of my stomach, I couldn’t help but smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
well, I wanted to get Alex into the story.
what do you think ?
comments;comments ;]

<333333