Status: comment ! comment ! comment ! :3

Listen To Your Heart.

Billionaire.

“John turn it up, I love this song!” some of the boys started chuckling, this was one of my favourite songs, so of course I started singing. “I want to be a billionaire, so freaking bad. Buy all of the things I never had.”I insistently earn’t laughing and applauding from the boys. It was Nicholas’s 26th and I refused to miss it. After some negotiating I managed to get John, Kennedy, Garret, Pat and Jared to tag along. We had been in the van for about a day and a half and not one moment of it was boring.

“Oh John, pull over I need to put my dress on” I was rummaging through my bag when Kennedy chucked my dress to me from the back. “Bee, we honestly don’t mind if you get dressed in here” Kennedy winked at me and all the boys in the back started laughing. John gave Kennedy a death glare before pulling over, his facial expression made me giggle.

I was just putting on the rest of my make-up when Jared knocked on the restroom door. “Belle, are you nearly finished? We have to leave soon.” I opened the rest room door, Jared stood there mouth opened, I laughed. “We’re not catching flies Jared” I moved my hand under his mouth and raised it. “You look, really good” Jared was still staring; “Thanks” I smiled and skipped back to the car.

All the boys were leaning against the van talking. When I came over they stopped, John’s eyes were plastered on my chest. I slapped him across the back of the head before getting into the passenger’s side of the van. About 5 seconds later all the boys scrambled into the van, I giggled. Before John started the van he leaned over and kissed me, ‘ews’ came from the back of the van and John stuck his middle finger up to them, he is charming isn’t he?

~

We rolled up to my house, I sighed. It was fall, all tree’s were naked. “Do you boys mind waiting outside?” I looked into the back seat and the 4 boys scattered out, leaving just John and I. “It’s been a while since I have been here” I looked at the house, I missed drinking tea on the veranda in the summer. I sighed.

John took my hand, “It will be fine. You look beautiful Bee” he leaned down and planted a soft kiss on my lips. I giggled, “You have lip gloss on your lips” I whipped it off and John smiled. I grabbed my white Jimmy Choo’s as John opened my door. We walked hand in hand to the front door, we were greeted by Nicholas. We hugged and I introduced all the boys. “Nick, this is Kennedy, Garrett, Pat, Jared and you know John.” They shook hands and we walked in.

Everything was so clean, the boys stood gob smacked that I lived here. After a while they wondered off but John never left my side. A couple of Nick’s friends eyed me for a while, but my hand always stayed in Johns. I saw my mother and looked down; when I looked back up she was walking over. I groaned and John chuckled. “Belle, it’s nice to see you again. I’m surprised you came actually, and with John.” I forced a smile on my face. “I came for Nicholas” She looked me up and down, I knew she would find something wrong with me. “Belle, stand up straight, you look terrible when you slouch like that.” Ah, she found it. “Allie, your sister is here”

I followed my mother’s stare and to where Allie was standing. There was my perfect little sister with her perfect straight brown hair and her perfect little white dress. “Oh Belle, I didn’t think you would come.” I looked at her, she was giving me the once over. Her and mother are very alike. “You seem surprised, maybe even disappointed I came” She smiled her perfect little smile, “Not disappointed, plus I would love you to meet my boyfriend” She pointed over to a boy talking to father; he had brown hair and was quite tall. I thought I might have passed out when he turned around.

Alex.
♠ ♠ ♠
:]
What do you think?
I'm going to the drive-in's tonight,
but if I get a comment I'll update tonight :]
I'd really like some feed-back :)

Love you all <3333