Status: comment ! comment ! comment ! :3

Listen To Your Heart.

Bragging.

“Belle, this is my boyfriend Alex. Alex this is my sister.” I looked at John and back at Alex. Johns grip on my hand got tighter and tighter. “Hello Belle, it is wonderful to meet you” he smiled; it made me want to throw up. “Mhmm” my face was blank, Alex’s smile just kept growing. “He is in a band, how attractive is that? It’s such a turn on.” Allie raised an eyebrow, I just looked at John. I smiled when ‘I Must be Dreaming’ came on, I looked over at Kennedy who was standing by the stereo with their album in his hands. “Well, this is my favourite song and my favourite band. Plus the lead singer is very attractive; it’s such a turn on.” I smiled at Allie, before leading John away for a dance. He had the biggest grin on his face.

I let myself get lost in the music, my head was so clustered. I could feel Alex’s eyes on me, I tried not to look but I stole a gaze every now and then. “I’m going to get a drink, would you like one?” John grabbed my hands, “No thank-you, I need to use the bathroom.” I smiled at John before kissing him lightly on the lips.

I made my way upstairs; the banister was especially slippery today. His fingers were laced with mine, I smiled. “John” I turned to see Alex standing there with a smile on his face, I pulled away from him “I told you to leave me alone, didn’t I make it clear enough?!” I whisper-shouted at Alex. “Bee, I told you I loved you, didn’t I make that clear enough” Alex chuckled.

“What are you doing with my little sister? You think playing with her feelings will make me fall for you again!” I kept walking up the stairs hopefully he would get the hint and not follow, he is persistent though. “I like your little sister” I turned around. “Psh, no one likes my little sister. So what are you doing with her?” Alex chuckled, “I like her.” Then I got it, “Oh let me guess, this time you’re going to use her then break her heart. Have fun with that” Alex sighed. “I never meant to hurt you Bee, you know that.” I squeezed my eyes closed, “It doesn’t matter what you didn’t mean to do, because in the end you hurt me, a lot. Just leave me alone” I walked away from Alex holding back the tears. “You’ll always be my girl Bee” I kept walking.

When I came back down the stairs Alex was in a heavy make out sesh with my sister. I stopped and just stared, Alex caught my stare and a single tear rolled down my cheeks. I walked over to John and just hugged him; I pushed my face against his chest and hoped I might stop breathing. My father walked over to us, I stepped away from John. “Aw, my beautiful big girl” I smiled and walked into my father’s embrace. “I’ve missed you Bee” my father was never this loving; it felt nice knowing he missed me. “I’ve missed you too Dad, do you remember John?” John shook my father’s hand, “How could I not remember John, he is the first real friend you had” I smiled, this was true.

“Please excuse me darling, have to go take care of some business. Will you and John be joining us later tonight for the family banquet?” I scrunched my nose up, “I hadn’t been invited.”
Dad had a surprised look on his face. “Well my darling, you’re a part of the family so I’d like to see John and yourself there” I sighed and looked down at my floral dress. I gave my father one more hug and whispered in his ear, “John and I don’t have any other appropriate clothes to wear dad” he whispered back “You know where we keep the credit cards” he pulled away and winked at me, I smiled. “It was nice seeing you again John, take care of my big girl” John shook my father’s hand again, “It’s always a pleasure sir, and of course I will” When my father walked away I gave John another hug.

“Let’s go shopping.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I had to bring Alex back into the story :]
comments please :3
I'll love you forever if you leave me some feed-back (:

LOVE YOU ALL!
X