Status: comment ! comment ! comment ! :3

Listen To Your Heart.

Barricades.

“John, how can you be sick?” I placed my hand against John’s cheek, he was burning up. “I’m sorry Bee.” I smiled, “It isn’t your fault, now I get to stay home and look after you.” John smiled, I laughed. “Belle, are you nearly ready?” Dad walked into my bedroom, I looked up and tried not to smile. “I can’t go Dad, John is sick. I guess Allie will have to go by herself” I looked back at John and smiled, he quietly chuckled. “Bee, I can get someone to look after John. Plus, I don’t want your sister and Alex alone together, who knows what they’ll get up too” Oh, knowing Alex they be getting up to the worst of things. “Besides, John doesn’t want you hanging around here, do you John?” my father was staring down John, I sighed because I knew John would give into
my father.

“Of course not sir, go Bee” John didn’t sound very convincing but I sighed and stood up. Before leaving the room I kissed him on the forehead and whispered “Go to sleep, and when you wake up I’ll be here” John did as I said and closed his eyes, he was so cute when he slept. At my door way I turned around one last time to look at John, I sighed. I had to spend my entire night with Allie and Alex, oh great. “Come on Bee, your sister is waiting”
Allie, being the little princess she is was wearing her 2 sizes to small glamour kills jumper and short shorts. She kinda looked like a hooker, I giggled at that thought. “Hurry up, I want to go back stage and see Alex before the show” She smirked at me and walked towards the car.

~

We got to the door that said ‘All Time Low dressing room’ Allie knocked I just looked down; I really didn’t want to be here. Jack opened the door; he had the biggest grin on his face. “BEE!” he picked me up and hugged me, I giggled. “Oh hello Mr. Barakat” Allie had a confused look on her face, I just ignored her. “Hey beautiful” I looked over Jack’s shoulder, Alex was walking towards Allie, he was looking at me though.

“Jack, put me down please” When my feet were firmly on the ground I walked over towards Rian and Zack. They seemed confused that I was here, I didn’t blame them, hell I was confused to why I was here. “Long story short, Alex is dating my sister” I just chucked it out there. They looked at each other and raised their eye brows; Zack smiled. “Well, I’m glad you’re here, we missed you” Zack gave me a hug, I had missed Jack, Rian and Zack just not ‘him’. Alex collapsed on their couch, pulling Allie down onto him; I just looked the other way.

“Bee, come sit with me” Jack was smiling at me, I had missed him. I skipped over and sat on his lap, he wrapped his arms around my waist. It didn’t annoy me that Jack was wrapped around me, the only person in the room it did seem to annoy was Alex. “Are you looking forward to seeing us tonight Bee?” Jack sounded excited for some odd reason. “Sure am” that might be a lie.

“Let’s go boys, time to hit the stage” a man yelled into the room, the boys immediately stood up and started pumping themselves up. “See you after the show beautiful” Alex kissed Allie before walking out of the room, at the door way he sent a smile my way. “Let’s go Allie, we have to get a good spot in the crowd.”

Knowing my luck, we got stuck behind a couple of girls who were Alex obsessed. “OMG! Look how good he looks tonight, so jealous I’m not those skinny jeans right now” I thought I might actually start chucking. The more they played the worse it got, all those memories came flooding back. All the walls and barricades I kept them behind came crashing down.

The picnic Alex and I went on, the day he asked me out and even the day I caught him kissing Bridgette. They only had one song left, I wanted to go home. “Ok guys quiet down. I want to dedicate this song to my one and only girl, you know who you are. I know this one’s your favourite, this is for you beautiful” I tried to swallow, but my throat was dry. I closed my eyes and hoped to god the song I was thinking of didn’t start playing. Not Weightless, not Weightless.

“Manage me, I’m a mess” I cringed at his words, I opened my eyes and Alex was looking right at me smiling. Allie was losing her shit “Oh my God Bee, how did he know I love this song? Isn’t he dreamy” Allie had let herself fall for Alex, I wondered if I was like this with him? I pushed the thought of me and him out of my head. His words were running through my head, ‘to my one and only girl'I knew he was referring to me, but I chose to ignore it.

Then it all got too much, they stopped and the crowd went wild. I had to leave; I walked through the crowd of screaming fans. I thought I might cry, all these feelings were too much. I turned to see Alex staring at me with worried eyes, I walked faster. I was in the lobby but there was no one around. Everyone was inside trying to see the boys. Footsteps came from behind me, they were quick, as though someone was running, I hoped it wasn’t him. His hand grabbed my arm and spun me around; he crushed his mouth against mine. I pushed him off, a single tear rolled down my face. “I’m not going to let you hurt me again Alexander” he pulled me closer “I love you Belle” he leaned down again. I moved my face, “I think you have fans to meet” on queue people started pouring out of the doors, I pulled my arm out of Alex’s grip and walked away, leaving him standing there in the middle of his screaming fans.

Everything was too much, nothing felt right. Alex had just kissed me, what was happening?
♠ ♠ ♠
I updated 'cos I got more subscribers and a comment :3
It really truly makes my day when I get comments :]
I hope you like the update,
Love you all <3
X