Status: comment ! comment ! comment ! :3

Listen To Your Heart.

Bags.

John woke me up; he had already packed all my clothes up. He looked a lot better; it must have been just a one day virus or something. I pulled his head down for a kiss, then I pulled him onto me. John chuckled but stood back up, “We have to leave, got a long way to drive Bee.” I sighed and rolled over. I checked the time on my phone, 9:12am. I decided I was hungry so I made my way downstairs were my father was sitting at the table reading the newspaper. I didn’t really pay him any attention; I just poured my cereal and sat down.

Allie and Alex came walking out hand in hand, this time though Alex's hair was a mess and he had his boxers on. I just continued to eat; Allie skipped over and kissed my father on the cheek. Alex sat next to me, he was staring but I didn’t look up. Then I felt his hand on my thigh, I dropped my spoon in my cereal and looked at him. He chuckled and started rubbing his hand along my thigh, ‘Are you serious’ I mouthed to him.

I put my hand on top of his and moved it off; he grabbed my hand and held it. I sighed; he wouldn’t give up, I pulled away from his grip. “We’re leaving today dad” I looked up at my father; he was still looking at his newspaper. “Mmhmm” I looked down, I hated the fact he didn’t care about me. “Dad, are you even listening?” “That’s nice hun” I closed my eyes and stood up. “Well, I’m just about to go have sex with John, in your room dad. It’ll be messy, but seeing you don’t care.” My father still didn’t look up “Just clean up after yourself” Alex was looking at me very confused. “Typical, you never listen, but you’re never home anyway so why does it even matter!” I stormed out of the dining room, when I got to my room I slammed the door. I know I was acting childish but I hated it here.

John looked at me and sighed, “It’s going to be ok, we’re going home” I ran my hands through my hair, my eyes started to water. “It’s not going to be okay John. They don’t even care, Nicholas left last night. They just act like everything is fine, their son is going away to the army and they don’t give a flying fuck!” I kneeled down and pulled my legs to my chest, I let out a sob. John kneeled down in front of me and raised my face with his hands. “I didn’t know, but I’m sure Nicholas will be fine” I wrapped myself around John, my body felt so weak.

“We can go home right now, the boys will be here soon” I sat down on my rug and crossed my legs. I pulled John’s face towards mine, he bite his bottom lip. His hands rested on my hips, I tangled my hands in his hair. I softly bite his lip, he moaned. He moved his lips to my neck and started sucking on my jaw. There was a knock at my door, “They ruin everything” John chuckled and let go of me. I stood up and opened my door, my mother was standing there.

“Allie said you’re going home today?” I closed my eyes and controlled my breathing. “Yes” She handed me 3 bags, “Well, take the restof your clothes with you. I want to turn this room into my sewing room” I looked up at her with a confused look on my face. “You’re kicking me out?”

She smiled, was she dead set serious?!
♠ ♠ ♠
It's 4:47am in Australia right now,
I'm so tired but I'm updating :]
I'd love comments,
it would make my morning (:

Love you all <3