Status: comment ! comment ! comment ! :3

Listen To Your Heart.

Believe.

“You’re 18, you’re the one who decided to not go to college. It’s your life so it’s obvious you don’t need us.” I looked over at John who was sitting on my bed awkwardly playing with his hands. “John can you take the bags outside, we’re leaving now.” He looked up at me without smiling “Of course Bee” he grabbed the bags and walked past both my mother and I without saying a word. When I was positive John was downstairs I looked back at my mother, “Where am I supposed to live? I don’t have any money” she was still smiling. “You’re living with the O’Callaghan’s aren’t you? Plus, you’re father and I have decided to wire you some money every week or so” my mouth fell open, how could they be kicking my out of home?! “Dad knew about this” I put my head down and walked past my mother downstairs.

My father was still in the same position at the dining table, Alex was sitting opposite to Allie. “You knew, and yet you’re still allowing her to kick me out?!” I screamed at my father, he finally acknowledged me. “Belle, you’re 18. We thought” I cut him off, I knew this wasn’t his decision it was hers. “Not ‘we’ it is her, you let her walk all over you. She doesn’t even care that Nicholas left, hell none of you do.” Dad put down his newspaper and looked at me. My eyes were watering and finally the tears escaped. “I’m glad I’m living in Arizona, at least I don’t have to sit here and take this shit!” My father looked down and I just walked out of the room. I heard Alex call my name, I kept walking. I got to the front door, Alex pinned me against the back of it. His face was centimetres away from mine; his lips were so close.

He moved his lips onto mine in a swift movement. Allie walked onto the room and I pushed Alex away, “What the fuck!” She was about to cry, what had I done? “Allie, I’m in-love with Bee” Alex just threw it out there, I looked at him confused. Was he seriously just going to hurt her like that? “What about everything, what about last night?” I raised my eyebrow, he tried to ignore my glare. “Bee and I went out, and I fell in-love with her. I know I'm hurting you, but I had to get close to her again” Alex looked down; Allie looked at me with scornful eyes. “You're a slut! You always ruin everything!” Allie ran out of the room, I looked at Alex and he half smiled. I slapped him across the face before walking out the front door.

“Bee, I had to tell her” I rustled my hair “Did you have to say it like that?” I kept walking, Alex grabbed my arm and pulled my behind the oak tree out the front. “Look at me and say you don’t feel anything for me anymore” I sighed “Alex” He grabbed my face and lifted it up, “Say it” I looked him in the eyes “I don’t feel anything for you” I looked down and he chuckled. “I don’t believe you” “Believe what you want Alex” I went to walk off but he pulled me back. “Tell me you don’t miss me. Tell me you don’t think about that first ever time we kissed, look me in the eyes and tell me you don’t love me” I looked down, in my head I knew I loved John and that he was good for me. In my heart I knew what we had was love, but there was something deep inside that was calling out for Alex. I cringed, “I have to go Alex” I walked away from Alex and towards John, I knew in my heart it was what I wanted. Alex was just distracting me, John was everything I wanted.

When I made it to the end of the drive way the boys were here with the van, John was sitting inside laughing with the boys. I knew this is where I belonged; I knew that this is what I wanted. I jumped into John’s arms and nestled my face into the crook of his neck. I kissed him “I love you John” he smiled and kissed me again. “I love you Belle” the boys were all staring, I just giggled. “You can come over here and show me some love if you like” Kennedy was pointing to his cheek, “Ha Ha” everyone started laughing. “Let’s go home” John smiled at me, “Home sounds good”

We laughed the entire way home, it was what I needed after the last couple of days. There was one thing on my mind that confused me all the entire trip though.
Alex.
♠ ♠ ♠
:]
Have the best idea for the next chapter,
but leave me some commments :3
I dead set love hearing back from all of you,
you don't understand how much it means to me :]

Love you All<3