Status: comment ! comment ! comment ! :3

Listen To Your Heart.

Batman.

Waking up next to John instantly made my day better, so when I woke up to no John this morning I wasn’t thrilled. I rolled over and heard paper crackling; at least he left a note.

‘There was nothing for breakfast this morning, so I’m just running down to the supermarket. I love you’

I smiled, he truly was amazing. I pulled on my sweater, and yawned. I made my way down stairs slowly; when I got to the bottom step I heard a mutter of curse words. I giggled when I saw John struggling to cook pancakes. He didn’t have to turn around to know I was there “It’s harder than it looks” I continued to giggle and walked over to John. He sighed, I layed a soft kiss on his lips. “I was trying to make you pancakes” I smiled, “You’re the best, but I don’t mind doing it” I started cooking; John wrapped his arms around my waist. “You know what I realised today. We haven’t been on a date yet.” John started kissing my neck. “You’re right.” I felt his lips curl into a smile against my neck. “We’re going out tonight, just the two of us. We’re going to the drive-ins to see a classic, Batman Begins.” I giggled but I honestly couldn’t think of a better way to spend my night with John, well maybe one other way.

“You know Batman is my favourite superhero? Plus, I’ve never been to the drive-ins before” I smiled and turned around. John smiled “Then tonight should be good.” I grabbed his face and kissed him. “Indeed”.

~

John had borrowed Garrett’s dads truck, he had put blankets in the back and so much food that it made me laugh. The movie was about to start, John layed down and I rested myself against him. We had been watching the movie for about an hour when John started kissing my neck. I tried to ignore him but a smile grew across my face “John, you’re very distracting you know that?” He chuckled, and moved his lips to my ear. His breath made my skin tingle, it felt amazing. “I’m sorry” his hands slid to my waist, I rolled my eyes and smiled.

I turned around so I was facing him and climbed onto his lap. He leaned forward, I slowly leaned back. John pouted “Don’t tease me Belle, you know I can’t resist” Our lips were only millimetres apart, I turned my head and John kissed my cheek. I giggled and he pushed me down onto my back, I started laughing as he climbed on top of me. “I’m sorry Johnny” I pulled our heads together, John’s tongue rolled inside my mouth. I bite down on his lip, John’s hand moved to my thigh. John started moaning, I smiled. I started sucking at his neck I was searching for his weak spot, my lips moved to his jaw. John started to moan again, I smiled. Found it.

The credits started to roll and as people started to leave John layed down next to, “I have somewhere I want to take you” John looked at me and smiled, he made my body shiver when he smiled like that.

~

“John, this is amazing” it was a clear night and I had never seen the stars so bright. We layed across the bonnet of the car and I sighed at how beautiful everything was. He grabbed my hand, and we got lost in the stars. “Whenever I was feeling low I’d come up here and think” I could hear the hint of pain in his words. “Think about what?” he stayed silent, and then sighed. “You” I turned my head so I was facing him, “I never stopped loving you, I don’t know if I ever will” It was the sweetest thing anyone had ever said to me, and I didn’t know how to react. Every part of me ached at that moment; John had just melted my heart.

“I missed you so much when you left, you have no idea” I looked away, but I did know how much it hurt. I had to turn my back on all my friends and start somewhere knew, with new people who hated me. “I cried myself to sleep for 6 months John.” He turned and looked at me with confused eyes. “They hated me; they thought I was a rich snob. All the girls started rumours about me and to the boys I was a slut. I had nowhere to turn, no one that would listen to me. Trust me John, I know how much it hurt.”

John pulled me into a hug “I didn’t know you went through that. I’m sorry” I looked up at John “Don’t be sorry, it taught me how to be a stronger person.” John smiled and kissed my forehead. “I love you Bee” I smiled back to him “I love you too John”

I wanted John in my life forever, he somehow knew what to say all the time to make everything right. I love him, I truly do.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you know me you'd know I have a tiny obsession with Batman :]
So of course one of my chapters had to be named after him
Hahaha please leave me some commments, they make me smile :3

I love you all <33333333333