Status: comment ! comment ! comment ! :3

Listen To Your Heart.

Beautiful.

My parents always said one thing,
‘School should be the most important thing right now. You’re 18 and just starting your life, make good decisions’.

It wasn’t exactly easy to get my parents to approve of my visit, especially since I’ll be here for 6 months. I wasn’t so keen on the idea of going to college in Arizona. Of course though, knowing my parents there always had to be a compromise to everything, the compromise was that if I wasn’t going to school I had to get a job, but also check out Arizona College. Jenny being all so eager for me to come down here got me a job at Denny’s. I didn’t have a problem with working, well that was until about 5 minutes ago.

“Belle, do you mind going and serving the booth in the corner?” I looked over and realised who was sitting there, my breath caught in my chest as I realised it was him, Alex. “Luce, I um-.” “Thanks hun, you’re a life saver” Lucy handed me a pen and note pad, I took a deep breath and made my way over to the corner booth.

He had his eyes down on the menu, the face he had made me giggle. He looked up and smiled, “Oh hey there Beautiful, what are you stalking me now or something?” he was still smiling, I smiled when he called me beautiful. “I work here, so doesn’t that mean you’re stalking me?” I let out a slight giggle. There were 3 boys with him; I think I remembered one vaguely from the party.

“Alex must have forgotten his manners.” The boy with a flying pig jumper said. Another boy cut him off, “What manners?” the 3 of them laughed, Alex just smirked. “Anyway, I’m Zac. That’s Rian and that one sticking the fork up his nose is Jack” I looked at Jack and laughed, “I’m not getting you a new fork.” I smiled.

“What do you boys want?” Alex was still smiling at me; I looked down. “Rian and I will have the cheeseburger, Jack man what do you want?” I turned to Jack who was still looking over the menu. “Well, you ready? I want a burger with the lot, but I want the lettuce, tomato, onion and mayo on the side, I want the egg chopped up and light cheese please.” I had honestly never seen someone talk so fast. “So basically you want a burger with meat and cheese, with everything else on the side?” he nodded and it reminded me of something a child would do, I laughed.

“And what can I get you Alex?” I looked up and from my note pad. “Well, I could start with your number.” He paused, “Then maybe some fries.” He was definitely smooth; but maybe a little too confident. “Hmm, I’ll be right back.” As I walked away I heard, ‘Oh yeah, smooth Alex.’ I giggled to myself.

Lucy took the order over to the boys, I was cleaning another booth when they left, but I went over to get the bill. There was a note,

Belle, I really want to see you again.
And not just by accident next time, my number is
555-064.
Call me please; I’d really like to get to know you.
Alex.


I grabbed the note and stuffed it in my jean pocket; John came to pick me up half an hour later after my shift finished.
“How’d you go Bee?” John gave me a hug and a kind smile. “Great, really great”

I really wanted to see Alex again, there was something about that boy that just drew me in.
♠ ♠ ♠
hopes you like :)
well im updating soon, if i ever finish my school work -.-
commmments pwease :3
haha, ;]

peace, love <3