Status: comment ! comment ! comment ! :3

Listen To Your Heart.

Bruised.

“Bee, I bought you your favourite teddy bear, and some music. I didn’t know which CD’s you wanted so I brought them all.” I looked over at Belle’s motionless body, I sighed. This was stupid, talking to her when she was unconscious but I missed her, I missed her laugh, I missed her smile. I looked through her stack of CD’s, I laughed. She had all The Maine CD’s, A Rocket to the Moon, Paramore, Mayday Parade, Hey Monday and an All Time Low CD, I chucked The All Time Low one at the back of the pile.

I knew she liked Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop after I had caught her dancing and singing to ‘I Must be Dreaming’ so I put it on. I grabbed her Teddy bear and walked over to the side of her bed. I pulled the blanket down so I could put her Teddy in her arms. I stopped and looked at her arms, covered in cuts and black and blue bruises. I cringed, she looked so beaten up. I closed my eyes and hoped she wasn’t in pain.

Nick walked in chuckling, “You listen to your own music man?” I turned around and smirked at him. “It’s her favourite, I caught her dancing and singing one day when I came home early. Yeah, that was the day I asked her to be my girlfriend” he was still chuckling. “Don’t go all mushy on me Callaghan, but that is a bit cute.” he looked at me then at Belle. I smiled at Nick.

“Is she going to wake-up anytime soon, it’s been 2 day’s” Nick had Belle’s hand in his, he was studying her injuries. “The doctor said any day now” I look down; and pulled the blanket back up to keep her warm. I stared at her face, so pale it may as well be white, she looked so sick. I placed her bear on the table next to her, I struggled to find space in between all the flowers the boys had bought her. I imaged what she would say if she saw them

‘I’m not died yet boys, there’s no need for all the flowers.’

“John, you’ve been here for like 47 hours, the only time you have left was when you went home to get her some stuff. I can stay while you get some sleep.” I looked over at Nick and sighed. “I’m not leaving her here; I’m going to be here when she wakes up.” Nick smiled. “Look at her Nick; she looks so fragile, so weak.” I brushed her cheek and leaned down and placed a soft kiss on each of her eye lids. Nick sighed “She will get better John, and when she wakes up she will want you here. So I get it, but at least try and get some sleep.” He smiled at me and stood up. “I have to go, if she wakes up give me a call.” I nodded while watching Bee, “See ya later Nick”

I took Nick’s advice and sat down quietly on the couch at the back of the room. I closed my eyes and thought about the night Belle and I spent under the stars, I thought about the touch of her lips on mine, I thought about the look in her eyes when she saw the stars. I sighed heavily.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is really short but I needed to update.
What do you think will happen?
Thank-you for my comments :3
Everyone that has commented this story is the bestest !

I larv you all <333333
X