Status: comment ! comment ! comment ! :3

Listen To Your Heart.

Brownies.

My legs hurt and I felt drowsy but all I could think of was John. I opened my eyes slightly but it hurt, so I closed them. My throat was dry and my voice was low “John” my breathing was uneven. “John” I opened my eyes and searched the room. I let my eyes adjust; I was confused to where I was. I coughed and cleared my throat “John”. I found him sitting on the couch with his eyes closed, he yawned and looked right at me. I forced a smile on my face. “Bee” he ran to my side and kissed me with the most passion he ever had. I moved my hands to his face, then I realised the tubes and wires in my arm. I pulled away and started to panic “What’s wrong with me?” John cupped his hands around my face “There is nothing wrong with you. You’re fine, you’re in the hospital, Bee. You scared me.” My breathing slowed and I relaxed.

John pulled out his phone “I just have to call Garrett and tell him you’re awake” he smiled while stroking my cheek. “Let me” he chuckled and passed me the phone. Garrett answered within 2 calls “John, is she awake?” I smiled “I sure am Mr. Nickelsen. You better get here quick, I miss you boys” Garrett’s end went quiet then I heard him yell for the cheque, I giggled. “Are you okay? Do you need me to bring you anything?” I smiled. “I could go for some brownies, I don’t know if they let me have it though.” I heard Garrett laugh “I’ll sneak it in then, see you soon beautiful” I shut the phone and put it down. John held my hand “Are you in pain?” I tried to move my legs but it hurt too much “No” John kissed my forehead and whispered “You’re the worst liar I know” I giggled.

Johns face went serious, he toyed with his hands. “You don’t know how much I hated myself when I thought I had lost you. I’m so sorry and nothing will ever happen like that again.” I sighed “John Cornelius O’Callaghan, stop apologising and kiss me” John looked up and a devilish smile grew across his face making me giggle. His lips moved with mine, his breath made my skin prickle. I smiled through my kiss, “Stop attacking our girl John” I pulled away laughing at Kennedy’s words. “Shut up, she is my girl” I blushed, being referred to as John’s girls felt so right.

Pat ran over and pretty much tackled me, he pulled away “Oh shit, did I hurt you?” I laughed, “No, just surprised me” Pat smiled and hugged me again. “My turn” Nick leaned over and hugged me, his warmth was comforting. After hugging all the boys I sigh, I do love them. Eric made me laugh and it hurt, I needed more medicine but I didn’t want to alarm the boys. John stayed by my side holding my hand. It got late and the boys started to get tired, “You boys need to go home and get some sleep” Eric smiled “Are you kicking us out Lewis?” I smiled cheekily “Maybe Halvorsen” the boys all chuckled. “We’re coming back in the morning Belle, you can’t kick us out” Nick leaned down and kissed my cheek. “See you in the morning Lewis” I giggled “See you in the morning Santino”

“So, it’s just us two” John raised his eyebrows and I just laughed. “I don’t think so” He pouted making me laugh. “You’re the cutest thing ever John” he smiled “Not as cute as you, move over I’m not sleeping on the couch again”. I shuffled over trying not to move my legs to much; John climbed in next to me and wrapped his arms around me. I nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck, he gently kissed my face.

John’s chest heaved in and out, his breathing was calm. “John” I mumbled into his neck. “Mmhmm” I sighed, there had been something on my mind all night. “I need to tell you this because if I don’t I might explode” I looked up at John “Well we don’t want you exploding on the white sheets” I smiled then it faded “When I saw the car coming towards me” John sighed “Bee please don’t” I grabbed his face “Please John I have to.” I took a deep breath “When I thought my life was about to end all I could think about was you. I’m in-love you John and I think I always have been.” John kissed me leaving my feeling like the luckiest girl alive. “I love you with my entire heart Belle Evelyn Lewis” John stroked my cheek “Can you do something for me John?” I leaned against his chest “Anything” I smiled “Sing me to sleep” John chuckled. He leaned his face against the top of my head and softly started singing.

“Tell me that you love me, and it’ll be alright. Are you thinking of me? Just come with me tonight. You know I need you, just like you need me. Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop I must be Dreaming.”

I smiled and let myself fall asleep to the beautiful voice of John O’Callaghan.
♠ ♠ ♠
LAWL at the chapter title. :]
thank-you for the comments :3
i'd love to hear some more !
you're all amazing, thank-you for reading my story,
Love ya'll
<3333333333

oh and check out my other story ft. John that I co-write with my best friend :]
Listen To Your Heart.