Status: comment ! comment ! comment ! :3

Listen To Your Heart.

Blue.

“Well good morning Mr. Santino. You’re here awfully early” I smiled at Nick while attempting to eat this horrible hospital food. I gave up and chucked it on the table next to me, Nick laughed. “Good morning Miss Lewis, where is John?” I pointed towards the bathroom and sighed while looking at the plate of food. John walked out and I smiled sweetly “Johnny” he rolled his eyes “What do you want Belle?” I smiled “Curly Fries, I’m starving” John sighed before walking over and kissing my cheek “I’ll be right back”.

It was just Nick and I sitting in my room, he smiled at me. I pushed myself up using my arms, my legs still hurt and as soon as the doctor came I was going to beg for more medicine. I closed my eyes trying to not think about the pain. “Where does it hurt?” I looked at Nick and sighed “My legs” “Why didn’t you tell anyone?” I tried not to look at Nick. “Because I knew you boys would freak out, plus the doctor is coming soon.” Nick grabbed my hand “You’re stubborn you know that Belle, just like John” Nicks phone started to ring and he stepped out of the room. Just as he left the doctor came in, he was a young man with brown hair; he had a kind smile.

“Hello Miss Lewis, you can leave today if you’re feeling up to it” I smiled from ear to ear, the first thing I thought of was Jenny’s food. “Are you in any pain?” I sighed. “My legs” the doctor examined my legs before prescribing me some medicine that would take the pain away. “If you start to feel ill or anything starts to hurt come straight back to the hospital” I nodded and the doctor walked out. I started laughing, there were a new set of clothes on the couch; John had thought of everything.
I pulled back the blankets and threw my legs over the side.

After contemplating whether or not I should get changed alone I decided to stand up. It hurt but I figured the more walking I could do the less it would hurt. I walked over, slowly to the couch and pulled on my jeans. I stared at the tank John had bought me, then I looked at my arms and sighed. I decided to just pull on my sweater even though it was extremely hot. John walked in with curly fries and raised an eyebrow. “You do know it’s like, hot outside?” I lied“I’m cold” John caught on and looked down, embarrassed that he didn’t realise my arms would still be black. “I bought you curly fries” he smiled and I walked over to him.

Throwing my arms around his neck, John gently lifted me off the ground so my face was directly in front of his. I just smiled at him, John layed a soft kiss on my lips before putting me down on the bed.
“John, the doctor said I could go home today” A smile grew across John’s face then it disappeared “I have to go organise band stuff tonight.” He pouted “That’s okay, I’ll just play PS3 with Shane and Russ if he is home.”

~

“Welcome home Belle” Shane’s arms hung around my waist and I leaned down to hug him. Russ was here too, I barelly ever got to see him. John disappeared and after about an hour of playing PS3 with Russ and Shane, Jenny set the table for dinner. Of course knowing Jenny she cooked up a banquet, Garrett and Pat came around after dinner and picked John up. “Get some sleep, I’ll be home tonight but very late” I kissed John and he refused to let me go. “John” I laughed he sighed “I know, I’m going” I stood at the door and watch the boys drive away.

I sighed, staring at the stairs. I knew this was going to hurt, and I knew it was most likely going to take a while. After muttering a couple of curse words, one step at a time I slowly made my way upstairs, when I got to the top of the staircase a satisfied smile spread across my face.

I opened the door to me room and stood there gob smacked. Hundreds of blue flowers filled my room; it was like a fairy tale. The smell was amazing, I didn’t move. I smiled and walked over to my bed where John had left a note with 3 simply words. ‘I love you’. I stared at my room and smiled, it was like a dream. I changed into shorts and a tank, drifting in and out of sleep.
It was early in the AM’S when John crawled in next to me; I smiled as he wrapped his arms around my waist. “Thank-you for the flowers John” he pressed his lips against my neck and smiled, “Anytime” he mumbled.

All the pain suddenly disappeared and laying here with John made me realise, I want it to be like this in 50 years time. I want to lay next to John, wrinkled and fragile and remember the night he filled my room with blue flowers.
♠ ♠ ♠
this chapter is quite horrible I know, but i rather like the ending.
i'd love some feedback :3
your ideas make my writing process rather easy, making it quick for me to update. so
comment, comments & comments !
larrrrrrrv yu all.