Status: comment ! comment ! comment ! :3

Listen To Your Heart.

Baby.

My bruising was gone and I was back at work, the only visible injury you could see was a scar on the right side of my neck. It was an instant reminder of my accident. When they walked in I sighed, knowing that I’d have to serve them.

“What can I get for you?” I kept my voice low and wished that they weren’t really here. “I’ll have curly fries, how about you Alex?” I looked up and he was smiling, I rolled my eyes. “Salad, my favourite” I looked up and raised an eyebrow. “Alex, you hate salad” he started chuckling. “Things change” I looked around and laughed, he was acting childish. He sighed “I’m sorry Bee” I looked at him, he looked genuinely sincere but I didn’t care. I shrugged and turned towards the kitchen. “Woah, Bee what happened to your neck?” I clutched my scar, what was I suppose to tell him?

The truth, even though he didn’t deserve it.

“I was in a car accident about 3 weeks ago” Both Alex and Jacks mouths fell open; I didn’t know what else to say. “Bee, are you okay?” I closed my eyes and turned around. “My name is Belle, only my friends call me Bee. Alex, if I wasn’t fine do you think I’d be at work? Are you positive I can’t get you anything?” I didn’t wait for an answer I just walked away, my words were harsh but he needed to get it through his thick head.

To my surprise John was sitting at the counter eyeing us, I sighed while walking towards him. “Hello beautiful” he smiled but it held pain, I wish I would stop hurting him. “I don’t finish for another 15 minutes John” I kissed his lips gently. He smiled cheekily, “I’ll wait” I could have sworn he glared at Alex.

~

We barely made it to the car before our lips were crushed against each others. I giggled as he backed me up against the car, then he walked to the driver’s side. I looked at him confused he just laughed. I sat next to him quietly he just smiled, I knew he was teasing me.

Two can play at that game Mr. O’Callaghan.

I rested my hand on his thigh and started rubbing, he flinched trying not enjoy it. I laughed quietly to myself, holding back a smile. We pulled up at home and he leaned over, I quickly got out of the car and walked to the front door. I could feel John’s eyes on my back, I turned around and blew him a kiss as I watched him jump out of the car. I squealed and ran upstairs, John was on my heels. I ran to the first open door I could see which just happened to be John’s. I sat behind it, John pounded against the door, I started laughing. “Aw Baby, stop teasing me. Let me in” I moved quickly to John’s bed and hid under the covers. The door opened and John chuckled, “Well, it seems like my girl has disappeared.” I giggled.

John was rolling on top of me, we were both laughing. John found his way under the covers and he had me pinned down under him. He was laying soft, gentle kissing along my neck. I slowly started un-buttoning his shirt from the bottom, he did the same to mine. I pulled his shirt off and stared at his exposed chest, I moaned and started kissing his neck. John pulled away and looked at me as my work shirt was removed. He brushed the strap of my lace bra pulling it lower and lower, I bit my bottom lip. I started on the belt around his waist, he helped and soon enough he was sitting on me in his boxes. I pulled my pants lower, John ripped them off.

John was staring at me in my lace garments, he was wearing batman boxers. I started quietly giggling. John moved the hair away from my neck, he sighed and started gently kissing my scar. It felt amazing being touched so lovingly by John, I squeezed my lips closed containing the moan that longed to be heard. “John” I mumbled. He smiled and soon enough his hands were all over my body.

I ruffled my hands into his messy hair, my heart was going to explode.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, they got it on :] ahahha !
I can't update for a while but if I get comment's I'll try :3
loveeeeeeee you all !
<333333333333333