Status: comment ! comment ! comment ! :3

Listen To Your Heart.

Brunette.

John would be home in a couple of days, but that wasn’t soon enough for me. I had made Eric and Nick drive out to the second last show on the Bamboozle tour. I’d honestly never seen so many good looking band guys; I’d also never seen so many good looking ‘groupies’. I bit my lip and got rid of the thought of any one of them near my John. I heard Pat before I saw him, “BEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” I turned around to see Pat running towards me at full speed. I steadied myself for impact; I held open my arms and nearly got tackled to the ground. Pat through his arms around my waist and pulled me into a tight hug. I started to giggle. “I’ve missed you!” Pat’s voice was cute, he sounded like a little kid in a candy shop. “I’ve missed you too Pat”

Pat let go of me, and I looked over his shoulder to where all the other boys were standing. I smiled as they walked over towards me, one by one hugging me. I couldn’t see John anywhere, but the boys assured me he was in the bus. Kennedy took my left hand while Garrett took my right; I swung them back and forth as we walked towards the bus. Jared opened the door and walked in, John was sitting on the couch asleep. I pretty much ran to him and jumped onto his lap, John’s eyes flew open and the cheekiest smile grew across his face. I attacked his mouth with kisses, all the boys started to laugh. “God I’ve missed you” I smiled as John managed to spit out his words in between my kisses. I giggled and got off of him, when he stood up I wrapped my legs around his waist and hugged him as tight as I could, it felt good to be held in his arms again.

“How come we didn’t get a Hello like that?” Kennedy raised an eyebrow and I started to laugh. John’s arm tightened around me and I dug my face into his neck, “I love you” I muttered and he chuckled “I love you too” I smiled and let go of John.

John looked at Eric and Nick who were casually lounging on the other couch. “You’ve been taking care of my girl?” I smiled and grabbed his hand. Eric looked at me and grinned “Of course we have” John smiled “Thanks guys” Jared coughed “Well if you guys are ready I think we have a show to play?” I smiled and we walked out of the bus. Pretty much straight away fan girls ran towards the boys, it was overwhelming. Girls were hanging off of John and I hated it, I hated the looks he was getting. A couple of girls stared at me but most kept their eyes on John.

Even though my jealousy was getting the best of me John always kept coming back and taking my hand. I stood just off stage as they performed, I loved watching them. John got so into it, he became one with the crowd. “Listen up; this is for my beautiful girlfriend Belle. It’s her favourite song, I love you baby!” the crowd went wild and John looked at me and winked, my cheeks went red and I started to laugh.

John pulled me into a hug when they got off stage and I was covered in his sweat, “Oh thanks John, now I smell delicious!” John smiled and led me away from the others.

“I really did miss you baby” I smiled at John’s loving words, and grabbed his hand tighter. A girl with long brown hair walked towards us, she was actually quite beautiful. I smiled at her but she just smirked at me, I felt intimidated by her for some odd reason.

“Great show John, I’ll see you later” she walked away giggling. I looked up at John who was biting his bottom lip, I watched her turned around and smile. “Who was that John?” he sighed and looked down, not wanting to meet my gaze. My chest became heavy and my mind was racing.John wouldn’t, would he?
♠ ♠ ♠
feel so so so sick ;[
i want to update within the next 2 days
please comment!
I'll check out some of your stories yeah ;]
LOVEEEE YOU ALL <3