Status: comment ! comment ! comment ! :3

Listen To Your Heart.

Buzz.

“Alex?” I take a deep breath.
“Belle? I didn’t think you would call.” I smile, he sounded suprised.
“Well seeing you called, do you want to go get lunch? I mean, if you want too”. I laughed “It’s like 10:30, so doesn’t it make it brunch?” I smiled, “I suppose you’re right. I’ll come pick you up in like an hour?” I looked down and realised that I hadn’t got dressed today, I was still in my pyjamas. “Sure” After giving Alex the O’Callaghan’s address, I pulled on some denim shorts and an over-sized jumper. I walked into the bathroom, my hair was messy but I didn’t care. I pulled all my blonde curls into a bun, I didn’t worry with make-up. I wondered back into my room and grabbed my bag and started putting my stuff in it when there was a knock at my door.

“Oh, hey John.” I greeted John with a smile; I didn’t know he was home. “Bee, where are you going?” John looked at my bag and then at me, he was still smiling though. “Well, I’m going out with some guy.” I scrunched my nose up; I couldn’t find my ray bans.

“Oh, going out with someone already, I just thought you might want to do something.” I looked up when I heard the disappointment in John's voice. “We can do something when I get back if you like?” John half smiled, “Okay”. He came over and gave me a hug, “I’m glad you are back home Bee” I rested my head on his chest; I was quite content to just stay here. John sighed when the door bell rang. I let go of him, I was almost out the door when I turned around, “Bye John” he gave me a smile and I left him to his thoughts.

I opened the door; Alex was standing there with a rose in his hands. We both smiled at the same time. “Hey beautiful” Alex pulled me into a hug, he smelt amazing. “Oh hey Alex” I mumbled into his chest. He chuckled and let me go, “Shall we?” he held his hand out, and I took hold of it. He opened the passengers door for me, “Such a gentlemen hey?” I raised an eyebrow and he just chuckled.

We pulled up at a park, “Alex, what are we doing here?” I looked around, there were beautiful flowers everywhere, reds and yellows and pinks. “I thought a picnic might be nice” he layed the blanket under an old oak. We sat down, and started eating. “You made all this food?” I smiled, there was heaps! “Yeah, but I saved the best ‘till last” he pulled out a plate of chocolate covered strawberries. “Oh, my favourite” I grabbed one as we started talking.

“I’m glad you called.” Alex looked at me, I looked down and smiled. “I wanted to see you again” he grabbed my hand and I giggled. What was I doing? I was never like this around a guy. Something was different this time, everything felt so right.

I looked at the plate of strawberries, Alex followed my stare. There was only on left. I quickly reached out and grabbed it, “Hey” Alex grabbed my waist and pinned me against the ground. He was lying on top of me, and we were both laughing. Alex brushed the hair away from my eyes and leant down. At first his lips just brushed mine; I tangled my hands in his hair. Alex pressed his lips against mine again, this time he was rough. One of his hands was rested on my waist, the other next to me supporting his weight.

Alex’s phone started to vibrate in his pocket; he moved his mouth to my neck. “Aren’t you going to get that?” I giggled as he started kissing my face. “No” I pulled Alex off of me and he sighed and answered his phone. “What?” I chuckled and he grabbed my hand. He pulled me onto his lap and he rested his head on my shoulder. “Yes you were interrupting, but what do you want man?” I chuckled and stood up; I had to catch my breath. I turned back around to see Alex whispering, “Yes I’m with Belle" into his phone.

My own phone started to vibrate but it was just a message, from John.
‘Hey Bee, we still on for this afternoon? :)’
I sighed and ignored it, my head was still buzzing.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wanted them to get it on already :)
comments, comments, comments!
I finally finished my school work,
so I should be updating sooner.
Oh & Thank-you to all my new subscribers :)
Hope you like it.

peace, love <3