Status: comment ! comment ! comment ! :3

Listen To Your Heart.

Brainless.

I had been staring at my ceiling for hours, too lazy to get out of bed. Garrett and Kennedy knocked on my door, I looked over and smiled. “We haven’t seen you in a while Belle” Garrett was smiling at me, I sat up too quick and I rubbed my temples. “Yeah, you’ve been very antisocial” Kennedy grinned, I continued to rub my head. “Well, I’ve been working a lot” it wasn’t a lie, but it wasn’t as though they had tried to come and see me either.

Kennedy walked over and sat on my bed, “John has something he wants to say” I looked at him confused, why would he actually think I cared? “And I care why?” Kennedy looked down and muttered “Because you love him” I sighed. It had been a week since John and I had spoken, we were currently on a break. I didn’t even know what that meant, but we definitely weren’t on good terms.

“If John has something to say, then he can come and say it” Kennedy rolled his eyes and walked out of my room. Garrett looked at me like he was disappointed, I knew that look far to well. I toyed with my hands “Don’t look at me like that Garrett, you make me feel like I’ve disappointed you” I heard Garrett sigh. “You two love each other, you’re both acting stupid. The saddest thing is, neither one of you can swallow your pride and just say sorry” Garrett walked away leaving me with tear filled eyes, I knew his words were harsh but he was right. I loved John, but I refused to apologize. I didn't know why I had to apologize, but I knew if I didn't we may never be the same. I started to sob, everything was screwed up.

John stood at my doorway biting his lip, when he saw me crying he walked towards me. “Bee, what’s wrong? I could hear you crying from my room” I sniffed back my tears and brushed my cheeks dry. I looked into John’s eyes and started bawling again, bloody hell I was an idiot. He pulled me into his arms, god how I missed these arms. My head was rested against his chest; his breathing was heavy as though he was crying. He moved his lips to my ear; I could feel his breath on my face. He muttered something, “What?” I whispered. “I love you” he whispered. I pulled him as close as possible, squishing any space between us.

“I’m s-” I didn't want his apology, I just wanted him. “Don’t apologize. Everybody fucks up John, you are only human” I could feel his smile against my cheek. “It took me a while to realize what I was losing” I whispered, he was everything. If I lost John, then my everything was gone; I would have nothing left in my life.

“I thought I had lost you for good” I squeezed John tight, pushing my face into his chest once again. “You will never completely loose me John, never” he heaved me closer, resting his head on my own. I lifted my head so I was face to face with him. His eyes were watering, I smiled and kissing his rough lips gently. I grabbed his face between my hands and continued to kiss his lips. John smiled, “I missed you” I smiled “I missed you too”.

John grabbed my hand and pulled me off the bed, I laughed as we both landed on the ground. “That didn't work the way I planned it too” I continued to laughed. John stood up pulling me into his arms, I wrapped my legs around his waist and draped my arms around his neck. I giggled as he walked us downstairs, me connected to his hip.

I watched the boys reactions as we walked into the room, all were mouth opened staring. John opened the freezer and pulled out the chocolate ice-cream, I laughed and held onto it. He walked over to the couch and took the seat next to Garrett, I sat on his lap facing him. I opened the ice-cream and fed it to myself and John, still the boys stayed silent.

“Any plans for tonight boys?” I asked with a mouth full off ice-cream, they all laughed. “Denny’s?” I smiled. “Denny’s it is” I smiled at John and kissed him
again, and again and again.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know; i know. it has been a while.
pleaseeee leave me some comments :3
i'd loooove to her back from all of you
<3