Status: comment ! comment ! comment ! :3

Listen To Your Heart.

Blissful.

John took my hand and led me through the field of daisies; I still couldn’t believe he had brought me here. I leant down and brushed my hand along the flowers at my feet, the petals made my skin tickle. John smiled at me and continued to lead me towards a huge tree. I felt myself darken in my cheeks as his eyes stayed on me.

“Nice top, it looks familiar” he chuckled as I looked down at the plaid shirt I was wearing; it was in fact his. It was his favourite one, but I had to admit it looked cute with my shorts and vans. I shrugged “Just some band guys” I winked and John blushed. He loved it when I referred to him as a ‘band guy’, he said it made him sound so much hotter.

He pulled me towards him and I wrapped my legs casually around his lanky waist, he rested his hands on my lower back and leaned in for a kiss. I held his face between my hands, savouring the moment. I nibbled on his bottom lip and tangled my hands in his hair, he kept walking while the sun hit my back. He swiftly turned me around so he was giving me a piggy bag, I giggled as John started to run.

I was still laughing when he reached the ancient tree struggling to breath, it was such a lovely day. I kissed his neck softly until his breathing was normal again; he pulled a pocket knife out of his skinny jeans and started carving into the tree. “This is just like in the movies” I whispered into his ear, he chuckled. “I suppose, but in movies the couples aren’t as cute as us” I started laughing, John truly made me smile. I held him tighter, pulling my body closer to his; I kissed his hair.

He carved a B&J in a love heartinto the tree, I smiled and kissed his neck repeatedly. I climbed off John and sat down against the tree, I started to make a daisy chain. After about 30 fails I had finally linked 4, it definitely wasn’t enough for a bracelet though. I sighed and chucked it away, John laughed and sat down next to me. I layed down and rested my head on John’s leg he started to stroke my hair, I tried to make pictures in the clouds.

“Belle” John whispered; his voice was soft. “What’s up John?” I closed one of my eyes and kept looking up at the sky, still trying to find a picture. “I want to talk about this job in New York Bee” I sighed and closed my eyes, I didn’t want to ruin this day. “I don’t want you to take it” my eyes flew open, I looked at John surprised; I couldn’t believe this. “But you were the one that said you wanted me to go” he sighed and continued to talk “I know I’m sounding selfish but letting you go would have to be the worst thing I could ever do” I smiled. I never pictured my life ending up like this, then again I never pictured falling in-love with John. I was suppose to go to college and get a good job, get married and pop out a couple of kids.

Of course, one day I’d like kids and to get married but not now, I still want to travel the world, even if it is in the back of a tour bus. I want John in my life; he pretty much is holding my life together. New York can always happen in the future, but right now; selling merch for ‘The Maine’ is what I want. “John, I love you” he smiled and wrapped his arms around me. I don’t know if this was a bad decision or not, but right now I didn’t care. I stood up and traced my hand along the tree, when I saw the B&J in the love heart I smiled. John’s arms were around me waist, he pulled me into his chest.

Life was blissful.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love you all <333
comment please :3
X