Status: comment ! comment ! comment ! :3

Listen To Your Heart.

Backyard.

She was laying in the middle of the back yard, her polka dot bikini tight on her body. She was glowing, her body tanned and small. Her ray bans were placed over her eyes and her head phones were in her ears. I watched her intently as she slowly fidgeted under the sun, she bit her lip as she pulled her hand through her hair. I shivered, she looked so beautiful. I smiled and turned around to see all the boys’ eyes on her, I coughed. They all quickly averted my glare but went back to watching TV.

They blushed and started up a conversation as I moved me eyes back to me lovely girlfriend. I continued to smile as she stretched her long arms up in the air. “I’m going to marry her one day” I stated, the room instantly fell quiet. I turned around and look at them confused, they looked around baffled. “That’s a huge statement” Kennedy spoke, I smiled at him. “It’s a true statement, I love her and I always have” I turned back around as they started to murmur amongst themselves.

“As long as I get to be the best man” I smiled at Eric’s words, I started to chuckle. “But I’m going to be his best man” Pat shouted back. They soon were in a heated debate about who was going to be my best man. Belle stood up and made her way inside; I pulled her into my arms when she reached the door. A sly smile spread across her face she casually draped her arms around my neck. I layed soft kisses on her neck, each time making her giggle.

I pulled away and led her to the couch where the boys were still deep in conversation, Belle had a confused look on her face. “What are they arguing about bub?” she whispered while keeping her eyes on them. I chuckled “About who is going to be my best man when we get married” Belle blushed, I looked at her bewildered. “What’s that look for?” the boys stopped talking.

“When we get married, I didn’t realise you were planning it already” Belle started fiddling and the boys all stayed quiet. “I’m not planning it, I was just saying how I’m going to marry you” Belle looked away and nodded. I didn’t understand why she was acting so, absurd. “So, uhm anyone up for some Denny’s?” Nick broke the silence, Belle stood up and walked towards the stairs. “I’ll just put some clothes on and we can go” she said quietly. I stood and walked outside towards my car, I really didn’t get why she was acting like this. It was quiet stupid, actually.

~

Belle

To say dinner was awkward, well that would be an understatement. I sat quietly in the middle of Nick and Kennedy, averting my gaze from John’s livid eyes. I watched Pat and Garrett chuck food at each other, Eric and Kennedy were in an argument about comics and John had amused himself by talking to Jared. My phone vibrated in my pocket, I sighed and looked at the message.

‘This is a tad awkward’

It was from Nick, I looked too my left where he was sitting and smiled.

‘Just a tad :)’


When Nick’s phone vibrated he chuckled, I picked at my food while he wrote back. John kept looking at me, I tried to avoid his uncomfortable gawk.

‘You went weird after John bought up marriage at his house. What was with that?’


I bit my lip and sighed, although Nick was pretty much my best friend I didn’t particularly want to bother him with this. It was just that I had been thinking a lot about life lately, John’s life actually. He is a musician and he is gorgeous, I trust him but I don’t trust half naked girls throwing themselves onto him. As much as I hate to admit it, it has happened before; what’s to say it won’t happen again? John is 19; I can’t expect him to be committed to one girl for the rest of his life. He needs to have fun and party and go wild; that should be his lifestyle.

‘I don’t know, it was just unexpected I suppose. You know what I mean Nick?’

I felt Nick sigh beside me, he took a while before he wrote back. I just watched the boys sitting around me, I grabbed my phone off the table as it vibrated.

‘Yeah I understand, if it is still weird between you and John tonight you can sleep at my house. I mean, like we could have a slumber party :)’

I started giggling at Nick’s message, all the boys looked at me. I smiled “Girl from work” I looked down and started texting Nick back, all the boys went back to whatever they were doing. John’s eyes stayed on me though, watching me carefully.

‘Could do with a slumber party’

Nick chuckled and nodded, I smiled and yawned. “You tired Belle?” Garrett smiled at me, I just nodded. “Are you coming back to mine, everyone else is” I bit my lip, hoping Nick wouldn’t say anything to them. I didn’t really want John knowing, after all he is the protective type. “I’m pretty tired, I was just gonna go home” Nick stood up to let me out of the booth. “I’m pretty tired too man, how about I take Belle home and I might come around later if I’m not too worn-out” Garrett nodded. I smiled and gave a small wave to the boys, John looked at me and then looked away.

I rolled my eyes and walked out, John was being a dick. I could do with a night away from him, a night just for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
;]
i'd looooooove some comments! :3
sa sa sa happy with everyone that has read this story.
I'm going to bed now, cos my mother is going to make me pancakes in
the morning :]
goodnight or goodmorning wherever you may be in the world
<33333333333