Status: comment ! comment ! comment ! :3

Listen To Your Heart.

Billy.

I laughed, Nick had that effect on me. “Nicholas Santino, I haven’t seen you since, well last week.” I waved to John, Shane and his friend whom were playing catch outside in the sun, I decided the air conditioner sounded better today. “That is quite true, what are you doing Bee?” I yawned due to the fact I didn’t get a good night’s sleep. “Watching John, Shane and his friend, Billy play catch” I imagined Nick smiling, “Well that must be exceedingly exciting” I giggled, it actually was intriguing.

“I’m surprised John isn’t at band prac, I mean they are playing a gig in a couple of day’s” I smiled again, “He told the boys that he needed a break, plus I think it’s nice that John is spending time with his little brother.” Nick chuckled, I continued to grin. Then I started to think about how John had been, well putting off band practise this week. First on Monday when he went for a couple of hours, then he only went for an hour on Wednesday and now he was skipping it altogether, this didn’t seem like John. I shrugged it off and continued to talk to Mr. Santino on the phone, John waved for me to go out the back.

“I have to go Nick; can we get together for coffee later this week?” John gestured again for me to come outside, “Of course, give me a call when you’re free” I smiled and stood up. “Great, I will talk to you later Mr. Santino” “Love ya Miss Lewis” I smiled “Love ya yoo Mr. Santino” I shut my phone and walked outside, I was greeted by a smiling John O’Callaghan.

He laced our hands together, Shane and Billy giggled and I smiled. “I was thinking, all of us could go get ice-cream” I smiled as John pulled me into a hug, the two younger boys high fived each other. “Sounds good to me” John grinned.

~

Shane and Billy ate there ice-cream while John and I talked, even though I was speaking to John my mind wasn’t completely in the conversation. I kept thinking about John, how he had been missing a lot of band practise and stuff. “John, how come you have been, well putting off band practise?” my voice didn’t raise above a whisper, John looked at me confused. “I wanted to spend time with you” he smiled but there was something more. I sighed and let it go, John went to speak but was interrupted by a girl.

“Hey John” I looked at her, straight away realising she was the girl from the party I went to the first night I was here. She smiled at me sincerely, “Oh hey Grace, this is my uhm” I looked at John baffled, deciding to finish off his sentence for him. “I’m John’s girlfriend; it’s nice to meet you Grace” I smiled and John looked down, I ignored him. “I haven’t seen you in a while John, what have you been up to?” he continued to look down, his voice was become quiet. “You know, just stuff” I rolled my eyes, he was acting weird. “I think I may have been keeping him from you” Grace smiled and took the seat next to me, “Oh, well I guess that’s alright” she winked “I haven’t seen you around, are you new in town or something?” I giggled. “I guess you could say that” John reached for my hand and squeezed it tight.

“We’ve been best friends since we were born, best friends for life kinda thing” I smiled at John. Soon the three of us were in a discussion about something, Shane and his friend had to be home so we left. “It was lovely meeting you Belle” I smiled, “Dido” Grace giggled, “Maybe we can get together for coffee later in the week and just chat?” I smiled at Grace, she was the only girl in Arizona my age that I knew. “I’d love to”.

As John and I walked towards the car, I smiled.“I just made my first girlfriend John”
♠ ♠ ♠
this is quite shitty, but I'm updating like now :]
comments though?
love yaa'll
XO. <3