Status: comment ! comment ! comment ! :3

Listen To Your Heart.

Bitch.

The next week or 2 I saw Alex a lot, we pretty much did everything together. As I spent more time with Alex, John spent more time with this girl, Bridgette. I was happy for John, the feeling wasn’t mutual though. We fought almost every day, mostly about Alex sometimes about just stupid things. We made up every time; I couldn’t stay angry at John for long.

Our friendship was taking a hit, but at the same time we were growing closer. After every argument we would laugh it off and eat ice-cream. It was kind of like our tradition now. I hated fighting with John, even though we would make up it still hurt. The things John would say hurt, they left a mark.

~

“Belle, do you mind going and serving that booth over there?” Lucy pointed at John and the boys. I smiled, but then I saw her. John had his arm around her; I wasn’t the kind of person to get jealous, but seeing her in the arms of my John, that just wasn’t right. They were laughing, and then John kissed her. There was like this pain in my chest, I didn’t understand why though. John was my best friend, that’s all he was. I took a deep breath and walked over.

As soon as Pat saw me he got up and gave me a hug, “I haven’t seen you in like 2 weeks stranger” I laughed, “I’ve been busy, but we will hang out soon though.” I smiled. “Promise?” “I promise Pat” I laughed. “Hey Belle” all the boys said at once. “Hey Garrett, Jared, Kenny, John. Oh, I don’t think we have met, I’m Belle.” I smiled at Bridgette she just moved closer to John and smiled. The smile on my face vanished. “I’m Bridgette, John’s girlfriend.” She smiled at John and kissed his lips.

Are you seriously trying to make me jealous?! psh.

“So what can I get you guys?” I tried to smile, but seeing her made it hard. “Cheeseburger and fries please” “Oh, make that two.” “Actually that sounds really good, make it 3”. Jared, Kenny and Garrett all ordered the same thing. “Pat?” “Hmm, I’ll have a burger with the lot please Belle.” Pat smiled. “And what can I get you two?” John still had his tongue down her throat.
How about a room.
“Just a cheese burger and fries, how about you, Bee?” I looked up and saw John smiling at Bridgette.

He calls her Bee? John calls me Bee! Who does she think she is?

“Just a salad please” she smirked at me, argh.
“Is that all?” I knew the boys could feel the hostility between Bridgette and I, they just looked at each other. “Yeah, thanks Belle.” Garrett spoke. “I’ll be right back” I walked off, I could feel the boys eyes on me.

I couldn’t get the image of John and Bridgette out of my mind.

He calls her Bee.

Bitch.
♠ ♠ ♠
OOOOOOOOOOO:
haha, everybody that reads this story gets my love <3
sooooo many ideas.
comments comments comments !
haha :)

peace, love <3