Status: comment ! comment ! comment ! :3

Listen To Your Heart.

Birthday.

“Happy Birthday John.” I smiled and pulled John into my arms. “So you’re officially 19, how does it feel?” I let go of John, “I feel so much more mature” John winked at me and we both laughed.
“I didn’t know what to get you, I hope you like this. You get your other present tonight” I handed John a small red box. It was a dog tag, with the words ‘B&J’ engraved into it. He smiled and put it on. “It’s perfect, thank-you so much Bee” John kissed the side of my face, I let out a giggle.

“Come on you two, you have to leave soon” Jenny was rushing up and down trying to get everything perfect for tonight, we were all going out for dinner with John’s family. I had only met John’s entire family once, grandma O’Callaghan was my favourite though I must say.

“Oh mom, I‘ll meet you there, I have to go pick up Bridgette.”
There was this feeling in the pit of my stomach, I scrunched my nose up at the sound of her name and let out a quiet groan.

~

“Belle, I haven’t seen you in ages, come here darling and let me have a look at you.” I giggled and walked towards John’s grandmother. She looked so cute in her cardigan and dress.
She grabbed my hands, “What a beautiful young lady you have grown up to be, and how is your mother?” I smiled; this lady was one of the nicest people I had ever met.

“Mother is good, and how are you?” She had a kind smile on her face, “I’m well, I would be better if you and my John were together. You know at your age I was already married.” I laughed, “Well, I suppose times change”

“Grandma” Johns voice came from behind me, I smiled at him. It instantly faded when I saw Bridgette by his side. I sighed, “Grandma I want you to meet Bridgette, Bridgette this is my grandmother.” I could see John’s grandmother giving Bridgette the once over, I turned and giggled.

“Oh well, it’s nice to meet you Bridgette, have you met John’s best friend Belle? I’ve known her since she was only little. I remember her and John running around causing all sorts of chaos” Mrs. O’Callaghan laughed, I turned back around to face a very unhappy looking Bridgette, I smiled.

We all took our seats; I sat to the right of John while Bridgette sat to the left. John’s grandmother sat in front of me. “Okay everybody, present time.” Jenny yelled.

“Your grandfather would have wanted you to have this John.” Grandma O’Callaghan handed John a set of keys, “Grandfathers car?” John looked gob smacked. “Happy Birthday John” He got up and gave her a hug, when he sat back down I grabbed John’s other present.

“I know it isn’t much compared to a car” Everyone laughed including myself, well everyone apart from Bridgette. “But, this is something special that I don’t think you have.” I handed John a bag, he pulled out the gold frame that had a photo of me and him inside. John instantly smiled,
“This was at my baseball grand final”
“You scored the winning run” we both looked at the picture. John was in his uniform giving me a hug, he had the biggest grin on his face. He won the game for them, that day was one of the best days of my life. “Bee, you have no idea how much this means to me.” John turned and gave me a hug, ‘Aws’ and ‘how cute’ came from his family, we both chuckled.

The rest of the night was really good, John’s family were all very nice. The only thing that ruined it was Bridgette’s constant nagging.
“John I’m so bored” “John I can’t eat any of this it has calories” “John I want to go home”. "John, John John"

There were numerous times when I wanted to hit her, every time she spoke I just took a deep breath and remembered tonight was for John.

~

Her giggling came from John’s room; I groaned and pulled the pillow over my head. I tried to think of some place happy, without Bridgette. I close my eyes; the first thing that came to my head is Alex. Then I thought of being in John’s arms, feel his body next to mine, his lips on my lips. I open my eyes.

What the hell?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm most likely updating within the next 24 hours,
I hope you like.
What do you think so far ?
commmmmments <3

So much love to everybody right now :)

Peace, Love <3