Status: comment ! comment ! comment ! :3

Listen To Your Heart.

Battered.

Jack held my hand as we skipped to their change room; he was humming ‘Weightless’. I giggled as he pushed open the door and let go of my hand, he tackled Rian to the ground and the room erupted in laughter. Alex came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist; I loved these kinds of hugs. I giggled as he kissed the side of my face repeatedly; each kiss left me feeling desired.

My eyes fell to the ground; I knew that these would be some of the last minutes I had with him. “Do you have to go?” I whispered, he stopped and sighed. “Unfortunately, yes”. Being with Alex made me feel alive again, something I hadn’t felt in a long time. “You can come with me” he suggested, but we both knew that I couldn’t. “I can’t just leave everything” he held me tighter in those arms that I adored. “I know” was all he replied with.

Matt walked in, “We have to go guys” he shouted. Jack sighed heavily and looked at me before leaving the room with Zack and Rian. I looked back at the boy that I loved dearly; he grabbed my face with his hands so I was looking directly into his eyes. His lips tilted into a smile and he pulled me into his arms, holding me tight; I felt safe. “I’m going to miss you” he whispered. I squeezed my eyes shut; he didn't know how much I would miss him, how much I needed him right now.

He laced our hands together for the last time he would be able to do so, my breathing was sharp and we walked towards the tour bus. We stood at the door and looked in, neither one of us was brave enough to speak. I grasped his hand tighter, not wanting to let him go. Alex turned and faced me, grabbing both my hands. “I’ll miss you Belle Evelyn Lewis” I threw my hands around his neck and pulled him close to me. “I’ll miss you Alexander William Gaskarth”.

We stayed like this until the bus started and he sighed heavily, he kissed my cheek and walked inside. My entire body felt cold, I faked a smile and waved as they drove down the road. My knee’s felt heavy and I contained the sob in my throat that was dying to escape.

The bus stopped and out came running a very serious looking Jack Barakat, I’d never seen someone run so fast. I giggled as he pulled me into his arms and swirled me around, I held him tight. “You didn't say goodbye Bee” he whined. I smiled but I was dying inside, “I’m sorry, I’ll miss you Mr”. He leaned in so his mouth was close to my ear, “I really will miss you Bee” I didn't want to let him go.

“You better go Mr.” Tears were running down my face, he wiped them away. “Please don't be upset Bee” I smiled. “I’ll just miss you heaps” he hugged me once more before running back to the bus. When he stood at the door he shouted through the busy street, “I love you Miss Lewis!” I giggled and replied, “I love you more Mr. Barakat!” he smiled and jumped on the bus.

As soon as they drove away I felt alone, things were back to the way they use to be; like a part of me was missing, like a part of me wasn’t quite whole. I walked home the entire way in tears, it was happening again.

I slammed open my door and ran to my room. I dug my face into my pillow and screamed; I was exhausted. My tears stained my pillow and I quivered until I fell asleep.

--

I was running out a place that was far too familiar. I jumped in the car and started driving, tears ran down my face. I didn't know where I was going but I didn't care, anywhere was better than where I was. I came to a set of traffic light's and stopped; I slouched my shoulders over and rested my head against the driving wheel. Why was this happening? A car pulled up next to me and I rubbed away my tears, my chest hurt. I watched the lights impatiently; I wanted to leave this place. I waited a second after the traffic light turned green to go; my head was clustered.

There were several shouts but by the time I turned my head I caught sight of two bright lights speeding towards me. I gasped because I knew what was happening and yet I couldn’t stop it. I closed my eyes and everything went black.

I remember seeing one single thing in my mind, one single image.

John.


I woke up all hot and flustered, I grasped my neck. My eyes closed when I felt my scar. It was all happening again, every part of it; even the nightmares.

I was all alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like this one, it is dedicated to berrykisses for making me my lovely banner.
I hope you all like it, please leave me some comments. I'm sorry I haven;t been able to reply to all your questions lately or even thank you for commenting. My computer was decided to not want to work, I shall try and reply to the next questions that get asked.
Love you all like family,
<333333