Status: comment ! comment ! comment ! :3

Listen To Your Heart.

Boyfriend.

“Alex I have to go” Alex was kissing every part of my face, I giggled. “Bee” Alex looked me straight in the eyes, “Yeah Alex?” I smiled. “Bee, I was wondering if you be my girlfriend?” I stopped smiling and looked him in the eyes, I think I stopped breathing. “Bee?” Alex had a worried look on his face.

I moved in closer so my lips were next to his ear, “Alex” he sighed, “Yes Alex” I started giggling, Alex pinned me against the wall. “Don’t do that to me Bee, you almost gave me a heart attack” I hooked my hands around his neck and kissed him softly on the lips. “I have to go though, Jenny will be wondering where I am” Alex pouted and then started kissing my lips again “Call her, tell her you’re with your boyfriend tonight” Alex smiled through his kisses.

“Alex” I raised one of my eyebrows, I knew he hated it when I did that. “Okay beautiful” I grabbed my bag, and Alex grabbed my hand. “At least let me walk you too your car” We were half way out the door when Alex started skipping, I laughed and joined him.

He opened my car door for me. I winded down the window, he leaned his arms on the frame.
“So, when am I going to see my girlfriend again?” Alex smiled, “I’ll text you boyfriend” Alex leaned in and kissed my forehead. “I’ll be waiting.”

~

“Why hello Jenny, lovely day isn’t it?” I walked into the kitchen and gave Jenny a hug; she laughed and kissed the side of my head. “Hello my dear, why are you in such a good mood?” Jenny raised one eyebrow, “It’s a boy isn’t it, ooooh is he a jock, nerd?” Jenny propped herself onto her elbows and waited for my answer, I giggled. “He is in a band, his name is Alex” A smile grew on Jenny’s face, she gave me another hug. “So when do I get to meet this boy?”

“Well he isn’t just some boy, he is actually my boyfriend.” I bit the bottom of my lip, talking to Jenny was like talking to one of my girlfriends back home.
“Boyfriend! Well, bring him by tomorrow night for dinner; I have to meet this boy to see if he will be suitable for my daughter” I looked up when I heard the word daughter, Jenny always made me feel like I was a part of the family.

“Thank-you Jenny, for everything you have done for me.” Jenny hugged me, “Well, you know how much we all love you, especially John and I. You’re like my daughter, I’d have you living here with us permanently if I could” I thought about the idea of living with the O’Callaghan’s. Sometimes I felt more at home here, than I did back home. John interrupted my thoughts, “Bee, I was wondering if you could help me with something?” I looked at John, he looked frustrated. “Of course” On my way out I gave Jenny a warm smile.

I followed John up to his room; there was his guitar on his bed with about a thousand sheets of music paper on the floor. There were piles and piles of scrunched up paper in the corner, perhaps John was writing a new song. I sat down on John’s bed and admired his guitar, John rustled his already messy hair, he spoke while pacing up and down in his room. “Bee, I just can’t focus lately, every time I go to write something it comes out all muddled!” I stood up and grabbed John’s hands, “Take a deep breath, calm down.” We walked over to the bed, John’s hands still in mine.

I grabbed John’s guitar and placed it in his hands, I cupped my hands against his cheeks. “Repeat after me; I am John fucking O’Callaghan.” John chuckled, “Say it!” He looked up, “I am John fucking O’Callaghan.”
“I’m going to write this song even if it kills me” “I’m going to write this song even if it kills me.” I smiled, “Now, relax and let the words come to you, do your thing. You’re so talented John, I admire you” John placed his guitar on his knees. I looked down but he raised my head, he had a smile that could light up this whole town on his face. “I love you Bee”, “I love you too John. Now write me a kick ass song” I got up while John chuckled, I walked into my room and basically collapsed on my bed.

My phone started to vibrate in my pocket. It was a text from Alex.

‘I was wondering what you were thinking about,
haven’t been able to get you off my mind all day.’


I smiled; his sweet words made me feel better.
He was a great boyfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Now they are official,
next chapter is already written,
but I'll leave yaa hanging ;)

ahah, I haven't written so much in weeks. Even months,
so happy there are people who actually like my writing.
I know I say it a lot, but I truly have so much love for all of you <3

Peace, Love <3