Status: comment ! comment ! comment ! :3

Listen To Your Heart.

Bedridden.

I had just turned off the hair drier when John walked in. “John, I’m in my under garments get out” he smiled and grabbed me by the waist. I casually draped my arms over his shoulders and pulled his head down to mine. His hands pulled me into his arms. I giggled as he layed me down on the bed and sat above me. He leaned his arms against my head while the other one rested on my hip.

“Please don’t go” I whispered, he sighed and kissed me. “I’ll come back after the tour is over. I’m not letting you go that easy” he muttered. He stood up and pulled me into his arms, I didn't want him to let go. He pulled away and kissed me on the forehead before whispering “I love you”. I sat on the end of my bed and listened to the door close behind him, he was gone.

I wanted a distraction so I got dressed and went into work, the receptionist smiled at me all the way to the elevator. I sent her a smile before heading up to my office. Anna and Luce walked into the elevator at level 2 and greeted me with a smile. “Belle, everyone’s going out tonight to celebrate Chelsea’s birthday, come?” Anna asked. I bit my lip, I really just wanted to curl up in a ball and watch the notebook book but I deserved a night out. The weight of everything was sitting on my shoulders lately just trying to pull me down. I didn't want to be alone and I didn't want to be sad. “Sure, I’ll be there” I murmured.

--

Guys had been hitting on me all night; my head was pounding beyond belief. Though, I was still happy. I was far too drunk to have time to worry about John or anyone else. I was only worried about what drink I was sculling down. Before I had any idea what was happening, a group of guys were pulling me towards the dance floor, I somehow knew they wanted more than a dance.

My eyes darted to Anna who was hooking up with the hottest guy here. I hated how beautiful she was; every girl in this club envied her. I was pulled into the group of boys who were all over me, my head ached but I couldn’t manage to speak. One of them moved his hand to my ass, I moved away. They all laughed, my head started spinning. “Just some fun, that’s all” they shouted over the crowd, I smiled and continued to dance.

Someone dragged me out of the group and led me to the door; I didn’t have the energy to fight back. We stopped; I could feel the boys hand tighten around my arm. I watched all the boys who I was just with walk over, the one next to me sighed and stood in front of me. The green EXIT sign flickered; I remember shielding my eyes from the light. “Who do you think you are? She is ours” the boy in front of me scoffed, “She is far from yours, this is my fiancée. If you have a problem, then we can take this outside” they rolled their eyes and walked away, I couldn’t recognise the voice over the music.

He took my hand softly and walked me out of the club; once we were in the moon light I saw his face.

Danny.

I giggled “I’m not marrying you silly”, I wobbled. He grabbed my hand tighter and sighed, “Why’d you put yourself in that position Bee?” he sounded disgusted, I was only trying to have fun. He walked me to my apartment, he already had the key. I staggered inside; he walked me into the bedroom. I sat on my bed and pulled him down next to me. “I should go, you need sleep” I grabbed his hand. “Please don’t leave” I asked seductively.

He stood up, “Where are you going?” I questioned. He smiled sweetly, “To make you some hot chocolate” I smiled and layed down. When he came back he layed down next to me, I turned and faced him. I moved closer and pulled his head towards mine, at first he kissed me back then he pulled away. “No” he muttered getting up. I grabbed his arm and pulled him down again, I placed his hand on my thigh and started sucking at his neck.

He bit his lip, I listen to him struggle to contain his moan. The he pushed me away like I was a piece of meat, like I was disposable. “No I said, why don't you understand Belle” he shouted. I stood up and breathed in, all I could smell was alcohol. “I’m sorry” I mumbled. He sighed and sat back down on the bed, I wobbled over to the side table and looked at the clock. 3:33am.

“I don't feel to good Danny” I muttered. He chuckled “You are drunk” I shook my head and sat down. I moved my hands to my face, I was hot. “No Danny, I don't feel well” he suddenly looked all concerned. His hands held my face “You’re burning up and you are turning white” he walked into the bathroom and came out with a cold cloth. “Lay down and relax” he whispered into my ear. He took off my shoes and I pulled down the zipper on my dress. He shook his head “No Belle” I shook my head this time. “I can’t breathe, get it off!” I shouted.

My chest felt heavy and I started to breathe quicker. Each breath felt like a stab in the chest, my entire body shivered. He pulled my dress off and sat down next to me, “Slow breaths, in and out” I inhaled and held it for a second before exhaling. Tears built up in my eyes, I was in so much pain. “Can you get me something to take away the pain, I don't really care what it is” I demanded. He nodded and walked into the kitchen.

The room started to spin and I closed my eyes. “Danny, make it go away” I shouted. “Make it go away” I muttered to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Every single one of you is amazing, I hope you know that<3
Leave me some comments to make me smile? :]
<3