Status: comment ! comment ! comment ! :3

Listen To Your Heart.

Blast.

Not a day went by that I wished I could go back to New York. Every minute of every day of every week in those 2 months away from her; she was all I thought about. Girls would throw themselves at me and I didn't care, she was the only one I wanted. Every dream I had, she’d be there in my arms. It was ridiculous really; it was like I had fallen in-love all over again. Sometimes when we would be jamming I’d start singing about her, I could help it.

Everything I did had something to do with her; did she really know how crazy she was making me? All I wanted to do was kiss her, hold her in my arms and never let her go. It was like a hit of adrenaline thinking about her, it gave me a high. She was the best part of everyday, she still is. That’s why I could barely contain my excitement while I climbed into that plane that was one way to New York City.

--

I sat on the edge of my bed and looked at the bottle of tablets that sat on the side table. It had been about 2 months and I had only had one attack since. I thought about it, how good it felt being able to sleep without being in fear. How easy it was to fall into that deep coma, how lifeless it made me. Then there was the after effect though, it always made me grumpy. I moaned and layed my head down on the pillow and shut my eyes, I thought about it.

My eyes were too heavy to open again so I left them shut. My phone start to vibrate vigorously on the side table, I opened my eyes and moaned. It was 2:30 in the am’s and I was being called. I didn't recognise the number but I answered anyway, I was going to blast whoever it was for waking me up. “Hello” from the other end I could hear someone sniffling. “Belle” I sat up straight away, I knew who it was. “Allie, what’s wrong?” I could tell she had been crying by the sound of her voice.

“I didn't know who else to call” I started to get worried. Allie had never once called me, now all of a sudden she needed me? “Calm down, just tell me what you need” I paused. “Money?” I asked. She went quiet. “I think I’m pregnant Belle” I almost dropped the phone. My little perfect sister that mommy and daddy loved so dearly was pregnant? No, there was no way she could. “I’m leaving for the airport now, I’ll get the first flight I can Allie” she started to sob. “Thanks” I hung up the phone and shoved some clothes into a bag. I pulled out all the cash I had put away before leaving Danny a note on the table.

‘Family Emergency, I’ll call you whenever I can.
Everything is fine so don’t worry.
Belle♥’

--

I jogged up to the steps of the porch and pressed the doorbell about ten times. Allie opened it, as soon as she saw me she threw her arms around me. I pulled a plastic bag out of my handbag and gave it to her, it was a pregnancy test. “I’ll be right up, where’s mom and dad?” I asked. She wiped away her tears and pointed to the back of the house. It was a lovely day here, they would most likely be drinking tea and talking about renovating the house like they always did.

I left my bags at the front door and walked out to where they were sitting, sure enough there was a pot of tea on the table. “Belle?” my father asked standing up to give me a hug. “I didn't know you where coming” he sounded delighted. “It was a surprise, I hope I’m not intruding” I looked at my mother and smirked. I’d actually love to be intruding; I knew it would annoy her. “Not at all” she muttered.

“Well I'm going to go say hi to Allie, I’ll be right back for some tea” I smiled and rushed upstairs. I knocked once before Allie opened the door in tears. I pulled the door shut and took the test out of her hands; sure enough those two little pink lines were there. “I can’t have a baby Belle, I’m 18” she paused and started crying again. “I want to go to college, I don't want this”

She collapsed in my arms, what were we going to do? “I’m going to take care of this, it’ll all be over soon enough” she wiped away her tears and sighed. “Let’s go down stairs for some tea” I chucked the test on her bed and we walked down stairs. Mom had gone somewhere while dad sat silently absorbing the atmosphere and serenity of the lovely day. “I’m so glad I finally have my two girls back. How long are you staying for darling?” he smiled sweetly. “Depends how long I'm welcome for” I replied. He shook his head, “You’re my daughter and I say you can stay as long as you like” I looked at him and laughed sarcastically. “You weren’t this devoted to your daughter when she was getting kicked out of home, you didn't even look at me while I got shoved out the door” I muttered.

He looked down sadly as my mother came storming in holding what I hoped I had imagined to be Allie’s pregnancy test. “You’re pregnant!” she yelled. Allie coward in her seat, I saw the tears build in her eyes. “I’m sorry-” she pointed to the door. “Get out of my house” she yelled. Allie burst into tears, I looked at my mother and stood up. “Allie go upstairs and get your stuff” I mumbled. She nodded and walked upstairs slowly. When she was out of hearing distance I looked at my livid mother. “Don't you dare do this to her” I yelled. “Don't you dare turn your back on her like you turned your back on me” she laughed.

Allie came back downstairs with a bag. “Let’s go Allie” she followed me out of the house and down the drive. “Where will I go?” she sobbed, I looked at her sympathetically. “New York until you can come back. I told you I’d take care of everything” I sighed heavily.

So this was me taking care of everything like I said I would, little did Allie know I had no idea what we were going to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys are having a lovely week and enjoying every moment while it lasts.
Leave me some comments please, haven't had a good smile in a while.
Love you guys <33333333333333333333333333333