Status: comment ! comment ! comment ! :3

Listen To Your Heart.

Bountiful.

I pulled out my suitcase and grabbed a handful of clothes and chucked them in. Tears streamed down my face as I pulled out my passport and cash, I was running away. Someone started pounding against the door but I ignored it until they shouted. “Bee, it’s John” I wiped my face clean and breathed in and out once to regain a sense of normality.

I opened the door and straight away John pulled me into his arms. “Are you okay Bee? You just left, what’s wrong?!” I felt ashamed that I was going to just run away, leaving behind John; again. “You were right, just wasn’t my scene” I whispered. He kissed my forehead gently before he spoke again. “I’m going to make you some tea, go lie down beautiful” I did as he said and went into my room. I shoved the suitcase back under my bed and layed down.

As soon as my eyes shut I fell asleep, the only thing I saw though was Danny. I woke up when there was a loud crashing in the apartment; I stood up and ran into the living room. I froze as I watched John crumble right in front of me. He was sobbing, I ran to his side. “John, what’s wrong?” he shook his head, my voice lowered as I pleaded for him to tell me once more. “Nan, she was in a car accident” tears started to stream out my own eyes. “She might not make it Bee” I ran into my bedroom and pulled out the suitcase again, I finished chucking clothes in there. I shoved the rest of John’s clothes back in his own bags and grabbed the money.

I walked out with both of the bags and John stood up, his cheeks red and flustered. “We can still make the late flight” I mumbled. He nodded and followed me out of the apartment. John’s grandmother was one of the most amazing people I knew, my heart was breaking.

--

Jenny pulled me into her arms, she was crying slightly but I think she was happy I was here. “We need to make sure you come down not only when things go wrong” she mumbled, I hugged her tighter. I knew how much she loves me, I was her daughter. I broke her heart last time I left, she had forgiven me though. She knew when I found out about Grace I’d leave, she always knew it would happen but tried to not think about it.

“I’m so sorry I left Jenny” I whispered, she pulled away and wiped away my tears. “I lied to you Belle, you don't have to be sorry.” I grabbed my bags and walked inside while John and Jenny greeted each other. Shane stood up from the kitchen and smiled at me, I grinned straight back. He was so big now! “That cannot be Shane” he walked over and hugged me, he was such a handsome kid. John walked in behind me and wrapped his arm around my waist.

“He is a cuter kid than you were John” I said cheekily. Shane laughed and walked back to the kitchen while John kissed my cheek. Mr. O’Callaghan walked in and looked at John, he had a small smile on his face. “I missed you son” he said. They both hugged, I knew Mr. O’Callaghan was secretly dying inside; it was his mother that was in hospital after all. “Missed you too old man”

Mr. O’Callaghan patted John on the back and looked at me. “I haven’t seen you in about 3 years” he muttered. I smiled and hugged him, this was the first time since I was little Mr. O’Callaghan had hugged me. “3 years too long” I said.

The room fell quiet as John asked the question everyone was trying to ignore. “How bad is it?”
♠ ♠ ♠
I think I like someone. :]