Secrets, Bruises, and a Court Date

WHAT?!?!?!!

[still Jen's p.o.v]

There was a boy standing there with a suitcase.

"Um..hello" He said shyly while looking down "Is my dad here?"

'Oh he's lost' I thought...focus Jen....I snapped back to reality

"Oh no sweetie I think you have the wrong house, but I can help you find your father or mother if you would like?" I offered and gestured for him to come inside. He came in and sat on the couch. The weird thing is he kinda did look like Gerard. Well that could just be a quinky dink, I mean there are a lot of people who look alike right?...

"Would you like something to drink?" I offered.

" Um....yes please, do you have any juice?" He asked politely.

"Yea!" I smiled "We have pineapple-orange, lemonade, or fruit punch." I said while pointing to them.

" Fruit punch please." He said while looking at the pictures on the wall. I poured him a glass and put the juice back in the fridge.

" So.. where do u live? Maybe I can drive you back home or call your parents for you." I offered while handing him the glass.

" I live in New York...but I think I'm at the right house.... you sure I have the wrong house?" He questioned.

"Well I'm pretty sure that you d-" I was cut off.

"But that's my dad." He stated and pointed at a picture of Gee.

" WHAT?!?!?" I said choking on my juice from before.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments!!! :P thanks to the people who are commenting! i love you guys!