Status: Will try updating as soon as finish each chapter

The Emotion Controllers' Past

Chapter 2

Cazarthy’s POV

“Hurry Cazarthy! We’re running late!” I hurried to wrap up each group of cookies. The sweet smell from it filled the house. My sister stopped at the doorway to take in a sniff. She smiled and waved at me, deciding to stop hurrying me. I smiled back, finishing wrapping the last group of cookies.

“Here. Are your friends ready to leave soon?” My older sister nodded. We had a close relationship and were basically best friends. I handed her a bunch of wrapped up cookies and we carried them together to where her friends were waiting – in front of the TV.

“My younger sister is the best chef in the world! Here, her cookies as your guys’ good bye gifts. See you guys in school!” My sister hugged each of her friends as they left through the door. I handed the cookies out hoping everyone would enjoy them.

After everyone left, my sister and I plopped down on the couch.

“Phew! That was fun, but tiring. Happen to have any more of those cookies? Your not burnt ones always seem to make me happy.” She gave me a huge smile and I went to the kitchen laughing to grab more cookies.

We began to dig in on the cookies. After a while, I remembered that I still hadn’t given my sister her birthday present.

“Hey Hannah, I need to go get something upstairs. Be back soon!” I sprinted up the stairs taking two steps at a time and banged the door to my room open. I jumped all the way across the room to a hidden drawer in my desk and pulled out a not-so-greatly wrapped present.

After grabbing it, I sprinted back down the stairs and handed the present to my sister. I was panting when she began to unwrap her present.

“You silly, I wasn’t going to leave this place.”

“Just hurry up *pant* and open up the box! *pant*” I watched her eyes twinkle in delight when she saw what was in the box. She took the laptop out of the box and fingered the edges. Opening it up, she waved her fingers over the keyboard. All of a sudden, she placed it down and tackled me with a hug.

“Thank you so much Cazarthy!!” I giggled and hugged her back. Just then, the doorbell rang. We looked at each other for a while in confusion. Our parents weren’t supposed to be home until tomorrow. Who could it be?

“I want to play with this laptop for a while in my room. Why don’t you go open the door?” My sister asked. I nodded and headed towards the door while my sister went up the stairs clutching her laptop.

When my sister went out of sight, I carefully opened the door, only to have it be knocked down. A large man with a scar across his face grabbed me and slung me over his shoulder before I could even scream.

Once I was able to scream, I realized I was already far from home.
♠ ♠ ♠
lame, but to clear this up: all four kids' kidnappings happened at the same time, weird isn't it? but it's true