Status: Will try updating as soon as finish each chapter

The Emotion Controllers' Past

Chapter 4

Madriac’s POV

I dragged my feet down the stairs, carrying the heavy, rock-like item on my back. In case you were wondering, the rock item was my backpack. After many days of being bullied at the new school, I hardly looked forward to anything, not even lunch.

Kids rudely pushed past me as they ran to the lunch court below. One kid, who was holding his stomach, walking to the nurse, was pushed down onto the ground. I stood frozen on the stairs as people trampled over the poor kid. My thoughts came back to me after a while and I sprinted back up the stairs.

“Hey, watch it you dirty old dish rag!” The kids commented. The reason I was constantly called that is because of how I always smelled like mud, dirty, squishy, mud. It wasn’t my fault. It’s been raining cats and dogs these days and the smell from mud around my house always hung onto me.

I dodged the comments and the kids as I hurried to help the fallen kid. by the time I had reached him, blood were spilling out from his nose. I scooped him up and hurried him to the nurse.

“Please help him! He was holding his stomach for a while until he was trampled over by kids!” The nurse smirked at me and rolled her eyes. How could she not believe me? I mean, look at the boy. His hair is all over the place, blood is spurting out of his nose and it covered all his stuff. On further inspection, I noticed the bone poking his skin from underneath in his left arm.

I sat down on a chair near the bed I had laid the boy down on. The nurse sat looking at the computer screen, not even caring about the boy. She was smacking the gum in her mouth and I desperately felt like punching her in the face. Of course I couldn’t. And guess why. Because she’s an adult. And kids can’t punch adults. It’s an unspoken law.

After watching his pained expression for a while, I scurried over to his side and started thinking back to medical books I’ve read in my past. Luckily, I’m a big fan of medical stuff, so I knew quite a lot. With the nurse’s back turned, I started to work on healing the boy.

A groan escaped from his lips when he finally began to become conscience. He tried to sit up, but the cast I had made for his arm did not allow for that. The nurse quickly turned around and made a smirk towards my direction.

“Ha, watcha know? I knew you were lying. Now you two, get lost!” I turned back to the computer and the boy tapped me with his usable arm. I turned back towards him and saw his grateful smile.

“Thanks. I know you were the one that had helped me.” I nodded back as a “you’re welcome” and helped him get out of the nurse’s office. I dropped him lightly on a chair outside and took out my cell phone.
“Here, call your mom. You really need to go to the hospital.” The boy nodded and had me help him as he called his mom. After explaining to her what happened, I closed the phone and watched him curiously.

“What’s your name?” I asked the boy.

“Zachary. What’s yours?” He replied.

“Madriac. And don’t you dare laugh. I like my name, thank you very much.” After saying that, we both were in a fit of giggles. Before long however, Zachary’s mom had come to pick him up and I left to go back to the classroom after waving him goodbye.

Carrying the rock-like object once again, I dragged myself back to lunch. As I passed the nurse’s closed door however, the door slammed onto my back and I fell to the ground, knocking myself conscience.

My life is about to get worse.
♠ ♠ ♠
in case u no the 39 clues series, no, Madriac has nothing to do with the Cahill family, or the madrigals. Surprised? no? ok then. enjoy and comment plz!