Status: Will try updating as soon as finish each chapter

The Emotion Controllers' Past

Chapter 5

Hororia’s POV

When I finally came to, my eyes opened, only to notice that it didn’t matter whether or not my eyes were closed. I was in a room that was pitch dark, without a window or door in sight. There’s wasn’t a single crack on the wall to allow even the tiniest bit of light through.

I slowly started to try to stand up. After being knocked senseless, my head was spinning in great pain. Using the wall as support and my hand holding up my head, I crawled in an upright direction until, at last, I stood.

“Hey, watch it!” Someone shouted. I looked around, surprised that I wasn’t the only one in the dark room.

“I didn’t do anything!” A feminine voice called out.

“You just kicked me!” The first person shouted.

“Sorry, sorry! That was me!” Said another feminine voice. By now, I was scared. Who were these three other people? How did they end up here as well?

“Who are you all?” I asked timidly. “And how did you all end up here as well?”

“I’m Madriac, a student of Elm Street Middle School. I’m currently in 9th grade. 14 years old. Nice to meet you, wherever you are.” A feminine voice replied, which I recognized as the first girl who had called out earlier.

“Yo, sup. I’m Cazarthy. I go to Willow Woods High School. Currently in 10th grade, 15 years old. Last thing I remember before being kidnapped was giving my older sis her birthday present.”

“You were kidnapped?” I asked.

“Of course, I bet we all were.” Cazarthy replied. I heard murmurs of agreement from the other two kids in the room.

“I’m Hororia. I go to San Marcos High School, 15 years old, in 9th grade. I had just won a piano competition before I was knocked senseless. Come to think of it, I never got to see the kidnapper’s face...”

A grunt was heard. “I didn’t either. Some stupid man appeared out of nowhere in the middle of my PE run was I was taken away. I’m Felicidy, a member of Rock Hills High School’s student council. I’m in 10th grade. Sorry about shouting earlier. When you were kidnapped in the middle of school, you probably would be extremely angry as well.”

Just after the introductions were finished, a part of a wall opened. Bright light shined from the opening, making us cover our eyes which have adjusted already to the dark. A large man stood in the door way, with a scar on the right of his eye. His eyes glinted and he grinned largely, showing his teeth menacingly.

“I see you’ve all met each other, my little, precious, children.” He vociferated.

And that was when we met our enemy and Master, Willard Griswood.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry! *bows many times* I know I should've updated earlier, but everytime I had the urge to write this chapter, I didn't have a computer nearby. And when I did have a computer nearby, I lost the urge. I hope you guys will enjoy this new update! More explanations to clear up confusions will come in the next chapter!