Status: Active but not as much you will have to bare with me people

I Never Told You..

Peter and I'm Sorry's

Image

(Jenny's P.O.V)

While we were waiting for someone to open the door I looked at the watch on my wrist to check the time. It was about 6 in the afternoon meaning it will be getting dark soon, man I was beat.

The door was soon open to reveal a young man, brown hair but could see the once blond, about 5'8 and stunning blue eyes. I could see the blush take over Camille's face the minute the door opened and he smiled at her.

"Cam! Finally you're here." He pulled her into a hug, and lifted her off the ground, she let out a squeal of happiness I'm sure.

He finally put her down but still held on to her for dear life, he must have feelings for her as well. It was a very sweet thing to witness but at the same time heart breaking.

"I missed you so much.." he whispered to her but I was within ear shot so I still heard.

Camille just laughed and said she missed him too.

"Peter, I can't breath!"

"Oops sorry, Cammy. How rude of me you must be Jennyfer." He smiled politely at me, and I returned it while we shook hands.

"It's alright, its nice to meet you."

"Likewise, now let me help you ladies with your things. Seems you two will be staying for awhile."

Peter ran off to the car to gather our things while we waited on the porch for him. I could see Cam eyeing him, it was obviously she has a thing for him.

"He seems nice." I casually said, and her smile widened.

"Peter is great. We've been best friend ever since we were little." She looked some what disappointed when she said best friends, like that's all they will ever be.

"Mm best friends huh." Well I can already tell these two are going to be fun to watch, especially with Cam blushing as she was now.

"What are you getting at Jen?" I smirked

"Oh nothing, nothing at all." She eyed me suspiciously and was going to say something, but Peter came back at the moment.

"Come on girls, I have your rooms all ready for you."

"I hope we didn't cause you much trouble, I know this was pretty last minute." I apologized to Peter

"It's no trouble at all, Cammy knows she's always welcomed and so are her friends." I noticed Cam flinch whenever he called her Cammy, and I noticed Peter's smile brighten whenever she did.

"Well here is your room Jen, Cam will be right next door. I'll be down the hall and so is the bathroom."

"Alright, and thank you again." He smiled and walked off to bring Cam to her room.

I opened the white door to reveal a powder blue room with a king size bed and a big enough closet for my things. I also noticed the window area had a place to sit and look out the window, which had a beautiful view of the back of the house.

I walked over to the window and opened it a little for a breeze. The sun had gone down and the stars were starting to shine. I looked over the back yard and it was like any ordinary home, couple of flowers, a back porch with seats to sit but at the back I could see a fence. I wondered where it lead to, but than again I probably wasn't suppose to go back there but curiosity always got the best of me, maybe one of these days I'll check it out.

But for now I think I need my sleep, I walked over to one of my suit cases and picked some PJ's. Once dress I grabbed my ipod and layed down in the large size king bed.

Hopefully listening to music will keep my mind off of everything that has happen in the last 2 to 3 days. I missed every one so much, especially Iz. I could imagine how much she hates me at the moment for just up and leaving, I could imagine that everyone does.

I pulled out the prepaid phone I had bought so I didn't have to use the phone he bought me, I guess the main reason for the phone was to let Iz know I'm okay and alive. I have to give the credit to Pretty Little Liars, the phone idea was pretty good, and no will be able to trace my call if they try to come looking for me. I don't want anyone looking for me..

I pulled out the phone, and pulled up a new text message, and put Izzy's number in since I mesmerized it.

To: 1-714-104-7631

Iz, I'm so sorry for leaving but you have to understand I had to, Cam and I are fine. So please don't worry, and promise me you won't tell anyone about us having contact with one another, not even Michael. I'll text you every now and again to tell you how everything is going but please don't reply to them. Remember that to be safe, and to please try and be stay sane for the both of us. I love you prima, para siempre. I'm sorry.
-Fer


Putting the phone on the night stand next to the bed, I put in my headphones and layed down. I cried myself to sleep that night, in fact I cried myself to sleep a lot. This wouldn't be the last time. Far from it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is long over due I'm really sorry but schools finally out so thought it would he a perfect time, I'm officially a senior now (: anyway updates will be back on i assure you and I kniw this isn't really eventful but it will be iust gotta keep reading !

please comment and subscribe (:
:D © 2010-2011 xXLovesTheRainXx. All Rights