Temptation

four

Two weeks.

Two weeks had elapsed since Marshall and I confessed our feelings for each other. I still felt…uneasy about it. I mean, I was only sixteen and he was thirty-seven. He could get thrown in jail for this. It felt wrong…but so good.

The way his puffy, pink lips felt against mine made me melt. The way his hands gripped at my hips to hold me in place – they way they squeezed my ass. Everything he did drove me crazy.

I inhaled deeply as I watched him on stage. He was doing a sound check with the other artists that would perform tonight. It was a concert to benefit the underprivileged youth of Detroit. His generosity always put a smile on my face. He was perfect in every way.

I glanced at him, our eyes locking on each other. I felt my stomach tingle with butterflies. Why was he so damn sexy? He shot me a wink before turning back to Dre for sound checking.

Time went by…slowly. The sound check had started at nine and it was nearly five now. Two more hours until show-time. Finally, the producer dismissed all the artists, telling them that they can go warm up or do whatever they want before the show.

I watched Marshall as he jumped off stage to greet me in the VIP section. He shot me a genuine smile, melting away any and all fears I had previously. “How are you holding up?”

I smiled back at him, before faking a yawn. “You’re wearing me out, Slim.”

He chuckled, narrowing his gaze. “I ain’t wear out nothing…yet.”

I blush crept onto my cheeks and I playfully punched him, “Marshall!”

“What?” he defended innocently. “C’mon, let go order something to eat.”

I nodded and followed him back to the dressing room. As soon as I was in, he shut the door behind us. I went over to his desk, picking up his cell phone. “What would you like?” I asked as I searched online for good places to order from.

When he didn’t answer, I looked up, only to find him leaning against the wall. His hands were shoved into the pockets of his jeans, and he couldn’t have looked cuter. “You,” he purred seductively.

I almost dropped the phone. I quickly composed myself and steadied my voice. “Seriously, Marshall. What do you wanna eat?”

He pushed himself off the wall, slowly walking towards me. “I can show you better than I can tell you.”

I didn’t stop him.

He carefully picked me up and carried me bridal style to the couch in the corner of the room. I was in a trance, still dumbfounded by his words. Was he really going to…?

He set me down, his eyes never breaking away from mine.“Marshall,” my voice was a whisper. He looked at me, his beautiful sapphire eyes begging to go on. I simply nodded as I watched him pull his shirt off. My eyes shot to his "Rot in Pieces" tattoo. So fucking sexy. It looked ten times sexier in real life that it did in the Superman music video. I just wanted to kiss it but fear consumed me. I wanted to give myself to him nore than anything, even dreamed of it every night. Why was I hesitating? Because I was worried it wouldn’t be what he expected. After all, he could have almost any woman in the world, and I’m sure he’s had quite a few already, but what if I wasn’t as good as he hoped?

Well, Tay, here’s your chance to outshine the others,’ I mentally encouraged myself as I stopped his hands from sliding down my legs. “I’m first,” was the only answer I gave to his puzzled look. He stood in front of me, towering over me as I adjusted myself on the couch.

“Tay-“

He didn’t have time to finish his sentence. As soon as my fingers connected to his belt buckle, he understood. I slowly undid the buckle and proceeded to the buttons on his jeans. I glanced up at him, only to find that his crystal blue eyes were hidden behind lids. He threw his head back, a raspy moan escaping from his mouth.

Marshall’s P.O.V.
I closed my eyes and threw my head back. Just the touch of her hand against my dick was enough for me. I was hard. Very, very hard. I felt her hand on me as she pulled it out. Before I knew it, the warmth of her mouth enclosed on my dick. I tried to compose myself but the way her tongue slid up and down my dick and the way she sucked on it was driving me crazy. “Fuck, Taylor,” I moaned, unable to keep it in. I started to take her tanktop off. "Sit up." I breathed. I wanted her, now. I felt her mouth leave me and I opened my eyes instinctively. She sat there with a mischievous smirk on her plump lips. “My turn,” I smirked back. i helped her out if her shirt and bra and bent down so I was face to face with her pussy.

_____

He bent down in front of me, his eyes dancing with lust. I undid the buttons and he helped me pull off my jeans. “Lay back,” he instructed. Nervously, I obeyed.

My face way burning. I was nervous, embarrassed. I closed my eyes, hoping it would calm me down, but instead a moan erupted from my throat as soon as his tongue touched my pussy. I felt him smirk against my skin as he continued to eat me out. “Marshall,” I moaned with an uneven breath. He looked up at me as he stuck a finger inside of me. He pumped it in and out slowly, gradually picking up pace. Then he stopped.

“Beg me for it,” he commanded. Shy, sweet Taylor would never beg for this. She would have never gotten into this situation. But this was horny, sex-deprived Taylor and she was ready to do just about anything for this man to fuck her.

“Please, Marshall,” my breathing was heavy.

“Please what?”

“Fucking fuck me already.”

He snickered and crawled on top of me. Our breaths mingled together as he adjusted himself between my legs. “You might want to hold onto my back.” Before I could question him, I felt him tear apart my walls as he entered me. My hands gripped at his back, my nails surely piercing his skin. I screamed as the wave of pain hit me. Marshall buried his head in the crook of my neck, kissing it lightly, whispering, “Shh, it will pass.”

And it did. The pain subsided and turned into pure pleasure. He shoved his dick in and out, harder and harder with each thrust. I moaned his name and an occasional ‘fuck’ as he fucked me. “Shit,” I groaned. I felt my muscles contract as I climaxed. I moaned his name one more time and dug my nails deep into his back. A wave of pleasure and bliss washed over me. Soon after, I felt him cum inside me.

Marshall's P.O.V.
I lost it inside of her. My mind was racing as I came down from the high I was on. The way she moaned my name was perfect. She was perfect. All I wanted to do was hold her but I had to get ready for this damn show. I steadied my breathing as I listened to her try to do the same. I put my forehead against hers. Her beautiful eyes met my thoughtful stare. "Listen, baby, I hate to leave you but I gotta get ready."

"I know. I can't wait to see you up there baby." Her smile was big and full excitement.

I smiled down At her. "Aight, gimme kiss." She obeyed, holding on longer than I thought she would. I didn't wanna stop either but I had to. I broke away and got off of her. Thank God they had showers in this place cause I needed one. I wanted to bring her with me, but I knew that'd make me late. As I showered, things popped into my head that I really didn't wanna think about. Technically, I had just raped her. 'She's only sixteen Slim. What you're doing is so wrong.' Fuck that shit, she's my baby. I really liked this one and had no intentions of hurting her. 'BUT, were we moving too fast? It HAD only been two short weeks and we'd already fucked.' I sighed as I ran my hands though my hair. Damn, I needed this show, to clear my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
FINALLY. :D comments?