Does the Hero Get the Girl?

Scream

Gerard’s POV

After I had gotten the shit practically yelled out of me by Mikey and even Alicia, I decided that I just needed to leave Reba alone for awhile, and then make her see that I really have changed. Then, maybe she might let me back into her and Hannah’s life. And, I smirked to myself, she’d kick Synyster Fakes to the curb where he belongs.

A MONTH LATER

I stepped off of the tour bus. We were Pennsylvania for a couple of shows and Mikey had said Alicia and Jamia had talked Reba into coming down with them for a week while my parents watched Hannah. Which of course my mom was going off the wall about, she hadn’t seen Han in weeks, I knew how she felt, I hadn’t seen Hannah since that ‘episode’ a month with Synyster.

"Alicia just called, their almost here.” Mikey said as he walked towards me from the another bus.

“Did she say anything about Reba?” I asked, I could feel my hands wringing themselves in nervousness as Mikey chuckled.

“Yep, she’s as nervous as you.” He laughed again and hopped up the few stairs to the inside of our bus. I really wish I could be as calm as him right about now, but I can’t. Just then a black SUV pulled up beside the gate that would be blocking a few hundred fans tonight. It honked its horn three times and immediately a security guard came out and opened the gate. The SUV drove right in and pulled up right beside the buses. As it shut off, Mikey came out, this time with Frank and they started towards the car. I was rooted to where I stood. I couldn’t move knowing what was coming out of that car and what might happen. I watched as Frank and Mikey paired up and made out with Jamia and Alicia. But where’s Reba?

After at least five minutes Frank came back to where I stood next to the bus, “She’s waiting in the car man, she’s acting shy and girly. Soo not Reba I think Alien’s-“

Frank didn’t get to finish his sentence because I was already opening the door to where Reba sat chewing on her phone antenna like she always does when she’s nervous.

“Re?” She looked up at me and her smile was so big. I swear she was out of the car and in my arms so fast you wouldn’t believe. But what I don’t get is she started cry. And I know it wasn’t because she was happy. What the fuck happened to her in a month?

Reba’s POV

I was just so happy to have Gerard back. I knew he would never hurt me ever. And that’s the kind of assurance I need right now, I need someone who loves me, not someone who just wants to use me.

I nuzzled my face into Gerard's neck. I had my legs wrapped around him, and my arms around his neck. He had one arm under my butt and one around my back rubbing it slowly. He knew something was wrong. But he wouldn't push it until we were alone, and I thanked him silently for that.

I felt him walking towards something and soon I felt him going up stairs and I knew we were on the bus. I felt him nod to some people and I just pretend as though I was asleep. I knew Gerard was headed towards the bunks and soon enough he got there. He put me down on a bottom bunk and sat down next to me.

"What's wrong?" He asked bluntly.

"What makes you think something's wrong?" I asked as I turned my face from him, I really did what to tell him what was wrong. But I know Gerard's temper. It's the italian in him, and Hannah too.

"Well..."He stretched out the word. "It could be that fact that you bursted out in tears when you jumped into my arms. Or," He grabbed my wrist, the one I was trying so hard to hide. "Have anything you need to go tell Elena?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, so sorry it's been forever, three years, 5 days and 9 hours.
yeah
lol
But i've been working on my other story maybe you've seen it?
I'm Not Okay?
check it out please!