Does the Hero Get the Girl?

And I Don't Think

Mikey’s POV

Same Day, the Same Time

“Hey Gee.” I said as I opened the door and he walked in.

“Hey Mikes, where’s Alicia?” He asked looking around.

“Uh… um she’s at Reba’s new place,” I said as I followed my brother to the living room.

“Why?” He asked as he sat on the black couch.

“She’s telling her about the Kill Hannah concert, their going to it on Friday.” Shit. Ali told me not to tell him.

“Whose gonna watch Hannah?” He asked hopefully.

“Me and Frank.”

“Do you think I-“

“Gerard no, Alicia and Reba both would skin me alive, and you know how attached I am to my skin.”

“Alicia told you not to tell me didn’t she?” I nodded.

“I won’t say anything to her. But could I just happen to drop by on Friday?”

“Gerard, no. You’d have better luck going to the concert and trying to make up with Re.” I said jokingly, but when I looked at Gerard, he had thought it was the best idea since microwaves, and believe me when I say that ‘cause he was around for it.

“Gerard, don’t even think-“

“Too late Mikes, and thanks, did anyone ever tell you that you’re a genius?” He asked before getting up and showing himself out. I groaned and finally sat down on the couch, yeah I a real genius, I better spend some quality time with my skin.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry that it's been so long but I'm gonna try to update all of my stories in the next week because of Spring Break. School is taking its over my life basically and I don't even have time to write in lunch, but I'll try to write as much as possible next week. Another update coming up!
<3

xoxo
reba rotten