Stairway To Heaven

Gig

Natalie and I arrived at the club at about 6:10. The bouncers gave us a hard time about getting into the club. I searched my wallet for my ID and handed it to him; he grunted and let us through. Dave spotted us and motioned us to the stage. We set up and went backstage. We had about a half an hour until sound check. Natalie called Zacky for me and told him and the guys to come watch the show. I called Ashley and told her to get her sorry ass down here to watch me ‘work my magic’. We had a drink and danced a little bit. It was now time for sound check and to prep our makeup and hair. We finished sound check and rushed backstage. I fixed my hair and redid my eyeliner. I then helped Jason re-spike his liberty spikes. In the mist of that, we were greeted by the guys. Zacky gave me a good luck kiss, which turned out to a good luck make out. Johnny gave me a pat on the back. I caught Brian kissing Natalie on the cheek. Good thing Natalie’s boyfriend, Kyren was not back here.

Suddenly a man called in our direction, “5 minutes until show time, please all people not a member of the band, please exit the back stage.”

Our friends did as instructed calling out good lucks.

“Ok show time,” Dave announced ad Jake jogged in place punching thin air. He always does that when he is either pumped or nervous. Jason went onto the stage first and took his place. Then Jake, Dave, and me all went out. Then Natalie ran on full of energy and alive as ever.

She took the mic in her hands, “Are you ready to rock!?” The crowd answered with hoops and yells. “I am taking that as a yes, we are Calm Before the Storm, and we are here to steal your souls.” That was my cue to start my bass line with the drums. Believe me when I say this, I was nervous as hell. I remembered to wear my fingerless gloved tonight, but they made my hands really sweaty. At the end of our set we got the crowd really pumped. It was nice to now that at least some of them knew all of our lyrics so when Natalie let the crowd sing, they actually sang. The lights were so blinding that you couldn’t even see the crowd. That got rid of a lot of my anxiety. The lights dimmed out and we walked off the stage to help sell band merch, and cell some of our cds. About 6 guys asked me if I was seeing anyone and left there numbers with me.

“Hey hot stuff,” said sly looking guy with a Mohawk and a zillion tattoos up his neck and arms. I looked up from what I was doing.

“I was wondering if you and me could get nasty on the dance floor a little bit later.” I smiled at him,

“sorry but no.” He frowned at me and tried a different angle.

“I was wondering if you want to grab a drink when you are done.” I shook my head at him.

”I’m sure you are a nice guy but I have a boyfriend, sorry.”

The persistent guy rolled up his sleeves. “Oh really? Who is he, I’ll knock him down for Ya.”

Right then Zacky appeared behind the guys back. “Oh really? I want to see you try.”

The guy spun around and got wide eyed. “Arrr, are you Zacky Vengeance form Avenged Sevenfold?” the guy was starting to stutter. It was obvious that he really liked Zacky’s band and was trying to kiss up to him.

“Ya I am, and I’m also her boyfriend.” Zacky slithered his hand around my waist and pulled me tight to him.

“Sorry man, I didn’t know.” The guy slinked away to go find some other victim.

“I love you baby,” Zacky nuzzled his face into my neck.

“I love you too Zacky.” I answered him. I spotted Ashley in the crowd.

“Ashley!!” I yelled at her.

She saw me and ran in my direction. “You guys are soooo good she squealed giving me a big hug.

“Ashley you’re suffocating me,” I croaked at her.

“Oh sorry, hey can I buy a cd and a t-shirt.”

I smiled at her, “of course you can, and I’ll give you the best friend $5 discount too.”

She laughed sarcastically, “Oh great.” I rolled my eyes at her. We spent the rest of the night until 3 in the morning dancing and getting drunk. I did some dirty dancing with both Zacky and Jimmy. We were all too drunk to notice. Jimmy seemed to enjoy it though. Kyren showed up and danced with us and we made him the designated driver. He didn’t really have a choice since we were all wasted when he got there. We all stumbled to his van and piled in. The last thing I remember is Matt saying something stupid and going over a bump that made me collapse all over Johnny. I guess I fell asleep on him because he poked my awake. I was dangling one of my arms around his neck and another one on the inside thigh. My head was resting on his stomach. I had a wining in my ears that was starting to really annoy me. When I get drunk, I tend to do stuff with other people that I should not be doing. One time at a party, I got Bi on everyone. I made out with my boyfriend and then pushed him away and started to kiss Natalie. That was one incident I really didn’t want to repeat. This time it was I started dancing with everyone on the dance floor. Matt had to drag me away from a random dude that seemed to be enjoying it a little too much. When I staggered out of the car and into the apartment, I didn’t make it to the couch or my bed. I just passed out on the kitchen tile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sounds like fun