Stairway To Heaven

Paint With a Side-Order Of Drama

I trudged up to the front door to hear yelling on the other side. I smiled to myself and shook my head. The door creaked open and no one was inside, but the falls were all white and the hardwood floor was a little dusty. At least they actually did something today. I inspected their work and nodded my head, Not bad. I made my way upstairs and the noise got louder. I turned the corner so I wasn’t at the top of the stairs, and everything happened so fast. Jason came running and tackled me to the ground and laughed like a maniac.

“Hey what’s all this man-handling my girlfriend. Jason get your bad self off of her.”
Zacky was walking in our direction.

Jason smirked and sat up. He positioned himself so he was straddling me, and stuck his tongue out at Zacky.

“Ok I warned you.”

“Zacky don’t” I giggled and faced him. Jason kissed my cheek in a friendly way and lifted himself off me.

“That’s more like it,” Zack snuck his arms around me. “I want some sugar from my baby too,” he pouted.

“Hmm, have you been a good boy lately?”

“Fairly,”

“Good enough for me,” I kissed him on the tip of his nose. Zacky frowned at me and decided he didn’t want to wait for me. He dived mouth first onto mine. He kissed my passionately for a couple of seconds.

“Ok you two, keep this ‘G’ rated, or at least ‘PG’.” Jason ruined our ‘moment’.

“Hey not everyone wouldn’t want to see a porno.” Jimmy emerged out of one of the rooms with a paintbrush.

“Shut up you pervert.” I scolded him playfully.

“What? I’m a guy, that’s what we do,” Jimmy replied.

Zacky just laughed, “I wouldn’t bang you in front of the guys anyway so don’t worry your pretty little ass off.” He let go of me and jimmy handed me the paintbrush he was holding.

“Go paint you lazy ass,” He teased. I took it from him and painted his nose a little bit.
“I will under one circumstance.”

He cocked an eyebrow, “and that would be?”

“That I get to screw around and have a paint war with you guys.”

Jason just laughed, “What the hell do you think we were doing all day?”

I shoved him into the room and dipped my brush into some white paint.

“Oh shit, your fucking serious,” Jason sounded slightly worried.

“You have known me for how long?”

He just laughed. It must have been a funny sight to see a bunch of mid twenties splattering paint at each other and making a total mess out of the room. Luckily, they didn’t really start painting the room so there was no harm done.

“Ok guys we should really finish painting the room now.” Jimmy announced as he wiped his face, only to spread more white paint on it.

“Nice one Jimmster,” Zacky smirked has he lifted his brush to the wall and started to paint.

“Hey speaking of painting, where are Brian, Dave, and Nat?”

“What does that have to do about painting?” Zacky teased

I just shrugged my shoulders.

“Um, well I know that Dave went out to get some more paint, and Natalie and Syn are painting in the next room.” Zacky explained simply.

“I'm going to go say hi to Nat then, be right back.”

They all nodded their heads and I exited the disaster area. When I poked my head into the room next door, it was empty. I also noticed that it was scrapped but not painted. I tried another room, no sign of them. Another room and another negative in the search for Nat and Brian. I want back to the room were the guys were.

“Are you sure they are here because I can’t find them.”

Everyone stared at me with a confused expression. “What do you mean no one is here?”

Well that’s a stupid question. I thought to myself. “I mean that NO ONE is occupying any of the rooms.”

“If they aren’t here then they probably went with Dave,” Jimmy answered coolly. He always seems to have an answer.

“Eh probably, ok I’m done worrying.” I offered back with a relived smile.

“Well we wouldn’t want you to be worrying now would we?” Jason said sarcastically.

I playfully punched him in the arm. We finished painting and I jumped onto Zacky’s bike. He seemed tense for some reason.

“You ok babe?” I questioned sympathetically.

“No not really Ami, not really.” His words sounded cold and mean.

“Why not?”

“Why do you fucking care?”

I furrowed my eyebrows, “I’m your girlfriend, I’m supposed to care.”
He just ignored me and concentrated on driving.

“God damn Zack, I hate it when you do this to me.”

Again silence

“You know what never mind,” I huffed. We have been dating for 6 months, what’s his problem? He knows that I care about him and it breaks my heart to see him upset. What’s a girl to do?
♠ ♠ ♠
ooo