Stairway To Heaven

Zombies

**9:15am**

I woke up to someone bounceing up and down on the foot of my single bed. What the fuck? I sqinted my eyed to see what the hell was going on.

It was Jason, When he saw me squint he yelled "I got her up! I got the sleeping beast up!" He yelled with a big goofy smile on his face. His chin length green and black hair (that was usually gelled up into liberty spikes) was down and covering his face. All you can see was his snake bite lip piercings.

"What the hell are you doing" I groaned back at him. He seems overly hyper today.

"I'm here to get your lazy ass out of bed, silly!" he told me still with his goofy smile on.

"May I ask why you are wakeing me up?" I snaped back at him. I was being bitchy today. It must be PMS or something.

"Well first of all you have to go to work, and secound of all I actually enjoy wakeing you up in the morning."

I smiled weakly at him. "thats sweet yet annoying at the same time."

He winked at me. "Now get going I'm dropping you off in 35 minutes.

**12:41pm**

I have been doing the same thing all morning. Take an item off the shelf, put a price sticker on it, then put it back. There hasen't been a good side to working in this shit whole that downtown Seattle calls a supermarket. Why am I working here? Well, I need money to pitch in on paying:

1. I split rent with Nattalie
2. I have bills to pay
3. I have to pay my share of being able to use the sound room for practice
4. Oh ya and I have like no money left in the bank because I bought a Fender bass guitar.

I am a 22 year old working a 16 year old's job. The main reason that I don't have a job anyway else is that I am a collage drop out. I went to art collage for two years, then dropped out to get serious about the band. To make a long story short, my dad and I haven't spoken to each other in about a year.

**1:03pm**

"Thank fuck that its lunch break!" My friend Ashley sighed. "I swear to God I'm going to rot in this shithole." We both laughed at that idea. She brushed some of her choppy brown, black, and pink hair out of her eyes, and started to fiddle with her eyebrow ring.

"Ya this place sucks but it's only temperary, I hope." I said as i smacked the side of the vending machine. "Damn thing ate my God damn doller." I muttered irratabley.

"You know, we could always nab something off the shelves and eat it." Ashley chimmed in.

"Oh ya I forgot about that." So there is a plus to working in a place that sells food.

**3:30pm**

"Where is he?" I muttered to myself. I have been waiting her for a half an hour for Jason to show up. He works at the gas station about 5 miles from here, and his hours are pretty much the same as mine. I contemplaited on whether to call his cell or not. I desided to pull out my phone from my pocket and I punched in his number. "Fuck" his cell is turned off. Well, it's not too far of a walk from here to the gas station.

Before I could take my first step torwards the road to start my long walk, a black volvo pulled up infront of me. The driver rolled down his window. Oh No. It was Dave.

"Jason called me to go pick you up." he said gruffley. I could honestley say that I would rather walk home (which is about 14 miles away) then get in the car with him. I know it may seem that Dave and i hate each others guts but really he is pretty cool. That was the main reason that I joined his band. We would dissagree like most bands do, but it would only last for like an hour or so. This was one of the biggest disagreements we have had in a while. "Get in loser, I'm taking to my place."

"Only if you promise not to leture me abnout my bass line, okay?"

"fine" he answered

"Oh and don't mentione it at all." I said sweetley.

"I already said that I wouldn't, now lets go."
♠ ♠ ♠
errg