Stairway To Heaven

Closet Dwellers

Zacky’s POV

“Dude, get your ass out of my face,” I heard Brian’s muffled voice from somewhere behind me.

“You know you like it,” said another voice that must have belonged to Johnny.

Why would Johnny, Brian, and I be in a closet in Washington? Well that’s a good question. The day before yesterday, I received a text on my cell. It was from Mike asking if me and someone else would like to come up and visit for a week or two when Amii was there. Of course, I said yes. I mean what kind of boyfriend would I be if I turned down an offer to see my girlfriend, who I haven’t seen in about 4 months? Better yet, what guy would turn down an offer to have sex when they have been deprived of it for so long?

I asked Brian if he wanted to go up with me. Johnny over heard us talking and wanted to tag along. Therefore, we arrived at the house at about 11:00 last night and have been hanging out in the closet ever since I received a text from Mike saying that they were about 2 minutes away.

“Shhh, you guys I hear voices,” I whispered to my companions.

Sure enough, the sound of the door opening and people talking flooded into my ears. I heard Mike say something related to us and that was our cue to jump out of the closet and surprise everyone. I turned the handle of the door, but it didn’t budge. I tried it again, nothing.

“Umm you guys, I think we may have a slight problem,” I stage whispered to my companions.

“What do you mean a problem, Zacky, it’s easy just open the door and get the hell out of here.” Brian’s voice answered me.

“It won’t open,” I replied.

“What is this some sort of sick and twisted joke? Move out of the way let me try.” Johnny’s voice this time answered and I could feel him push his way beside me to try to open the door.

“Fuck”

“Holy Shit, think we should call for help?” Brian suggested.

“Ha, Ha really funny, and rune the big surprise? I don’t think so, I haven’t been sitting in a closet with you to douche bags for nothing,” Johnny answered.

“Then fuck, what are we supposed to do then?”

Mike’s POV

Were are they? They were supposed to appear a while ago. I was scared that something went wrong with my whole, ‘lets surprise Amii and Natalie’ plan. Then again, how could it go wrong? Only they would be able to screw it up. I excused myself from the conversation I was having with Jake and went to the closet were they were hiding.

“You guys ok, you can come out now.” I called quietly into the door so they could here me.

“Ya we are having technical difficulties, the door won’t open,” One of the three guys told me.

I couldn’t help but laugh. I could imagine it now, three grown men stuck in a closet together trying to open a door. One very funny thought.
I checked the knob; I could clearly see the problem from here. The door was locked, I suppressed myself from laughing to loud and hard. I unlocked the door and opened it for them. Their faces were priceless. They just stayed there gazing up at me. I quickly whipped out my cell and snapped a picture.

“Hey!” Zacky’s voice called to me as I saved the photo and put my phone back in my pocket.

“What? It was just too perfect.”

The all passed my and Johnny rolled his eyes at me and gave me a, you-better-erase-that-if-you-know-what’s-best-for-you look. I chuckled to myself quietly.

Amii’s POV

I grabbed myself a bottle of Corona out of the fridge and took off the cap with the bottle opener nailed to the wall above the sink. I took a sip and brought my concentration back to my friends.

Where did Mikey go? He was just here a second ago.

I heard my name being called, everyone’s voices say “hey”, and “What’s up man?”

I looked up from my beer and a big smile grew across my face. I was looking into the green eyes of someone who I have been missing with all of my heart.

I sat my drink on the counter and ran to his out stretched arms. I jumped into them and wrapped my legs around his waist.

“I missed you like crazy,” I lifted my head so I was starring into his big green pools, that others might call eyes.

“I missed you to baby.” I smiled back at me, as he closed the gap between us. He kissed me sweetly, as if he was holding back all the lust that he had been saving up.

“Ok love birds, break it up for about 5 minutes so we can say hi too.” Johnny’s voice met my ears as I unwrapped my legs from Zacky’s waist. I turned around and gave Johnny a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. Then turned to Brian and did the same.

“It’s so nice to see you guys” I smiled warmly to them, giving both eye contact. I walked over to Brian and whispered in his ear, “You know that Natalie broke up with ‘him’ last week.” Brian contorted his face to hide the smile that was rapidly spreading across his face.

“Aww look, Amii made Brian blush.” Zacky announced in a sing-songy voice.

Brian buried his face in his hands to conceal his blushing. I looked over at Natalie and gave her the I-told-him look. She starred at me wide eyed and let her mouth hang open. I smiled and shook my head at her. Then she too started to blush five shades of red. I almost guarantee it that by the end of this week that those two are going to be together.

I turned my attention back to Zacky. He smiled and walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

“You done playing matchmaker yet? Or are you going to try to set Dave and Johnny up?”
I smacked him playfully on the shoulder.

“Do you want to get out of here?” He asked with a hint of longing in his voice.
I just smiled in return.
“Well do you? I’m extra horny today since I haven’t had sex in over four months”
Now he really was begging, “Well if you insist…” I started

“Hey guys, me and Amii are going upstairs for a bit…” I put my hand over his mouth to make him start talking.

“Let’s just go, they’re not stupid.” I whispered as he dragged my up the stairs.

He started to kiss my forcefully right in front of the closed door. I could feel him search around for the doorknob with out breaking the kiss. When he finally did find it he pushed my through it and straight onto the bed. He started to strip his clothing and he also stripped mine. Kissing me harder and harder with as much lust he could muster.

“Zacky,” I breathed out.

“hmm”

“Condom”

“Oh shit sorry,” he quickly broke the kiss and went over to the pile of clothes on the floor. I watched him search through his pants pocket until he found one. He slipped it on, came back to me, and started to kiss me again. I could feel him harden and he started to position himself, ready to ‘go in’. He started slow but gradually went faster.
I let out a moan.

“You like it there?”
All I could do was nod my head feebly because he was hitting my spot repeatedly.

After when we both hit out climaxes, he rolled off me. We were both just staring at the ceiling for about 5 minutes. Then he scooted closer to me and planted a kiss on my nose.

“We should probably get ourselves downstairs,” I told him as I headed to the pile of clothing next to the wall.

“Do we have to? I would much rather just lay in bed with you.”
I continued to search for my underwear and pulled them on.

“Yes we have to, sorry but we are scheduled to go see Dave’s dad at 8:00.” I found my tee shirt and jeans and pulled them on, and threw Zacky’s boxers at him. He reluctantly pulled them on and motioned me to throw him another article of clothing. I tossed him his jeans and tee shirt, as I put my lime green studded belt on. I exited the room when Zacky was done dressing and went into the bathroom to straiten out my hair. I saw Zacky come through the door through the mirror. He looks so cute when he just has this little smirk on his face.

“You’re beautiful hun,” he said to me from the doorway. Those kind of comments always put a smile on my face.

“Stop it you’re making me blush,” I said and his smile grew larger.

“What if I told you that I love you when you blush?”

I turned around to face him, “then I would kiss you on the lips and make you come downstairs with me,” I answered his question.

“Ok, I love you when you blush.”

I walked over to him and planted a kiss on his lips, “Ok I’m ready, let’s go downstairs.”
I lead him to the living room were everyone else was.

Natalie looked at me and smiled as she shook her head.

“What?” I smiled at her.

“Oh you two”

“You make it sound like it’s a bad thing.” I walked over and sat myself down next to Johnny and Zacky sat on the floor between my legs.

“What time is it?” Zacky asked unexpectedly.

“Ummm, its 7:30” Jason answered

“When are we leaving to go to your dad’s, Dave?” I asked him

“Eh soon, like in ten minutes or so.”

“Wait, are we all going?” Brian asked

“Ya that’s what I told dad, why?”

“Cause Johnny, Zacky, and me haven’t met your dad. Wouldn’t it be sorta awkward?” Brian continued.

“No, the more the merrier, he’s looking forward to meeting you guys.”

We sat around until it was time to leave, not knowing exactly what else to do. We only took one car, Jason’s van, because it sat eight and lucky for us, there were eight of us. It was a little awkward fitting us all in because even though it had eight seats, it felt more like six. Since Natalie and I were the lucky slender ones, we got to have the middle (yaa *very sarcastic*). I sat in the very back with Zacky on one side and Johnny on the other. Dave and Jason sat up front and the other three in the middle row of seats. It was squished, but then again Dave’s dad’s house was only
♠ ♠ ♠
he he