Stairway To Heaven

Surprise Guest

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on the apartment door. I squinted a little bit to find that I was lying on the couch. I must have fallen asleep in the truck. I shook my head violently in hope to wake myself up, and then made my way to the door. I opened the door then jumped about 3 feet in the air. It was my little brother, Mike. He was 16 years old and I haven’t seen him since he was about 13. He grew into his legs, arms and neck.

“What are you doing here?” I said groggily.

He shifted from foot to foot. “Well you see, dad kicked me out about a week ago. I have been staying at Cam’s house, but then his mom asked why I haven’t been home. It took a while to explain why I was there, but she understood and took me to you.” He looked up at me with his deep blue eyes full with fear of rejection. “I sort of need you to take me in for a while.”

I sighed a deep sigh “Come in, but we have to take this up with Nat, because it’s here apartment too.”

He shook his head as if he understood. I walked over to the kitchen area and made some coffee. I glanced at the clock; holly shit its only 8 in the morning.

When Natalie woke, Mike and I explained everything and she said he could crash on the couch. Then she beckoned me to her bedroom.

“You do know that he can’t stay here forever right?” I nodded

“I know Nat but he’s my brother I can’t just kick him out on his ass. He’s a good worker, I’ll make him pay some of the rent.”

She sighed and shook her head. “What about when we are gone on tour or something? Who is going to look after him then? Please tell me Amii, I am dying to know." She didn’t sound too happy.

“I said I’ll talk to him” she gave me a worried look. I walked out of her bedroom and went into the living room. “Mike, Nat and I have a couple rules to tell you. It’s either you respect and follow them or, as much as I hate to say it, you’re gone, okay?”

he shook his head and looked at me “Go on”

“You have to pay some of the rent, respect our privacy, resist throwing parties when we are gone, No visitors when one of us or one of the guys are not here, and you will have to supply your own bathroom supplies ad entertainment.”

He let out a sigh and said okay.

“there is a job opening at the movie store” Natalie chimed in. “I will advise you to get a job this week because rent is due in 3 weeks.”

He shook his head again. Mike stood up to face me, straitening out his disturbed tee-shirt. "Okay I’ll go at lunch okay?”

I nodded. There was another knock at the door. Natalie went and got it. Zacky came walking into the room “Hey baby wa___” he cut himself off “whose that?” he said pointing to Mike.

Mike stood there with his mouth hanging open.

“Zacky this is my brother Mike, Mike this is my boyfriend Zacky.” Zacky outstretched his hand to shake Mikes. Mike took it eagerly.

“Aren’t you Zacky Vengeance from Avenge Sevenfold?” Mike asked excitedly bouncing up and down.

Zacky chuckled “Ya I am, you must be a fan.”

Mike nodded vigorously. “I have wanted to see you guys in concert really badly. Hey you know, since you are dating my sister, do you think I could get some tickets?” Mike said slyly

“MIKEY” I yelled at him and gave a wide-eyed expression to Zacky.

“What it’s a legitimate question” Mike shrugged.

Zacky just laughed at him and slinked his arm around my waist. “So how has my baby been lately?” Zacky pecked me on the lips and smiled at me.

“Tiered” I yawned. He furrowed his eyebrows

“how come?” I laughed at his stupidity “You know damn straight that I had recording yesterday.”

He smiled “Oh Ya, I forgot” he pressed his lips deep into mine and I let his tongue in.

“ugh I’m going to go eat breakfast” mike said as he walked out of the living area.

Zacky nestled his face into my neck “I missed you,” he said into my neck. It tickled a lot.

He started to blow on it just to make me burst out with laughter repeating “Zacky stop! Zacky stop it tickles!” He didn’t stop until he got me to collapse onto the couch.

“What? I haven’t seen you in a week. I have the right to have fun with my girlfriend.”
Before I could retort, he started to plant butterfly kisses up and down my neck. “Not here” I hissed at Zack.

“Why not?”

“Are you fucking crazy? My little brother and my best friend are in the next room” he wasn’t listening to a word I said. He started to move his hands north from the small of my back were they were originally.

“Zack I’m serious, stop it NOW”

“no” he said diffidently.

“Zackary Backer stop that right this instant.” By then he found my weak spot and I let out a moan. Then I realized what I just did.

“Fuck Zacky later. I’ll do it later tonight with you alone in my bedroom, okay?”

He stopped moving his hands around in my shirt, and smiled. “That’s more like it.”

I raised an eyebrow at him.

“You do know that what ever Vengeance wants, Vengeance gets.” I just laughed at him.

“Well Mr. Vengeance must learn patience.” He stuck out his bottom lip and pouted. “

How could you resist this face?” he asked me. I wiggled out of his grasp.

“I’m going to go take a shower.” I stated playfully

“Can I join?” Zacky must be as horny as ever right now.

“Well, if you behave then there might be a possibility.” He sprinted to the bathroom faster then lightning.

“After you my lady” Zacky held the door open for me.

“Thank you Mr. Vengeance.” I said politely.