Stairway To Heaven

The Phone Call

I stepped out of the shower and rapped myself into a fuzzy, dry towel. It was an interesting experience, trying to clean myself when Zacky kept distracting me. I walked over to my bedroom and dried myself off. I grabbed a pair of dark jeans and an Invader Zim zip up hoodie. I also reached over to my radio and switched it on. Evolution by Korn was playing on the radio. I smiled to myself and couldn’t help but sing along to it.

“Hey baby” I turned my head to the doorway to see Zacky standing there, with wet hair and only a pair of black jeans on.

“Hello Mr. Baker” I smiled helplessly at him. I caught a quick glimpse at the clack and took a double take. Was it really 2:00pm? Damn Zacky and I ‘showered’ for almost and hour. Zacky came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my torso.
I Miss You by Blink 182 started to play on the radio. Zacky started to sway me back and forth with him.

“I love this song,” I stated to him.

“I love you” I tilted my head upward and smiled at him. Just then, a zillion different thoughts came into my head. Do I love him back? Is this whole thing just based on lust? Do I just run away now and never see him again?

“Amii? Sweetie,” Zack was getting nervous I could just hear it. He wiped me around so I was facing him. I couldn’t decide right now if I loved him or not so I took the other route. I took his face in my hands and kissed him passionately. He apparently didn’t seen to mind that I didn’t answer him because, his hands started searching my back for my bra straps. Zacky pushed me onto my bed and he fell on top of me. He rolled me so I was on top of him.

“Amelia Brea! Were the hell are you!?” I heard Natalie yell.

“Shit” Zacky mumbled, “I was so close to getting some too.”

I shook my head and ruffled his hair. I got off him and started to walk out of the room readjusting my bra.

“Ya what’s up Nat?” I called back to her. Natalie smirked at me

“What?” I questioned her.

“telephone” I gave her a confused look then realized that she was holding my cell phone in her hand.

“Who is it?” she shook her head and handed the phone to me.

“Don’t Hate me too much” she giggled and walked over to the couch and switched the TV on.
“Hello?” I said into the phone.

“Hi, this is Amillia right?” My mouth literally dropped to the floor and my cell phone started to quiver in my hand. In the background Natalie must have turned on some music because The Bird and The Worm by The Used started to play. So appropriate wouldn’t you say? I regained back to my senses when I heard his voice on the other side of the phone.

“Ya sorry, why are you calling me, Frank?” Yes it was the one and only Frank Iero, my ex boyfriend.

“I needed to get something off my chest Ami. I feel bad about what I did to you last year. I just ended a relationship because of you. Amii just try to understand, I am still in love with you, and I was since the day I 1st laid my eyes on you at your first gig.”

I was stunned he still loves me. I just could not wrap my head around it.

“Amii, just say something, just so I know that you are still there and you haven’t hung up.” He sounded upset.

That brought tears to my eyes, the fact that I was about to shatter his heart and probably ruin my friendship with My Chemical Romance.

“Frank?” I chocked out “I…I don’t know how to say this but, I’m… I’m sort of…” I was stuttering horribly and I was fighting back tears.

“Amelia are you okay?” Damn why did he sound so concerned? Why can’t he be a sex-driven asshole like he was before, the reason why I broke up with him. I started to full out cry.

I heard ‘Oh shit’ being said repeatedly on the other line. “I didn’t mean to upset you Amelia, I’m so sorry.”

I heard both Natalie and Zacky come rushing into the kitchen area were I was slumped against the counters on the ground.

“Shhhh Amii it’s okay, everything’s going to be okay.” I heard Natalie say calmly over and over again.

Zacky crouched down beside me on my other side and tried to hug me. To be truthful he was the last person I wanted to be with right now.

“Amii I’m coming over be at your apartment in 30 minutes.” Then he hung up. Shit if Zack is still here when Frank gets here then Frank is dead meat. All I can do is pray that Frank chickens out and does not show up at my door when my concerned boyfriend is on the other side. Zacky is not a weakling either. I fell badly for Frank now.
♠ ♠ ♠
ahh what's going to happen next?